The KIWI BAR

Old Sep 12th 2006, 4:21 am
Forum Regular

brackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud of
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

pops, if you want a facial, thats no probs, if you have sensative skin you can bring your own products and i'll do one, only have to wait for bt couch etc. the best treatment is an indian head massage, so destressing, i could do with one right now.

i know, its dreadful that they let them come over here with such poor english and after 3 months are able to register as a qualified nurse. sometimes there are wards full of them.

as regards the packing i dont really know how much more there is to do. oh will have done some more last evening whilst i am working. hopfully only a little left to do. when it s all finished it will be time for a
Old Sep 12th 2006, 4:24 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=brackley]pops, if you want a facial, thats no probs, if you have sensative skin you can bring your own products and i'll do one, only have to wait for bt couch etc. the best treatment is an indian head massage, so destressing, i could do with one right now.QUOTE]

i may take you up on that
Old Sep 12th 2006, 4:29 am
Forum Regular

brackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud of

ok folks, have to do some work now, will be back here same time on friday night and will let you know how everything went. will sing off on early hours of sat morning and the next time i'll be online will be in W ELLINGTON
Old Sep 12th 2006, 4:33 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brackley
ok folks, have to do some work now, will be back here same time on friday night and will let you know how everything went. will sing off on early hours of sat morning and the next time i'll be online will be in W ELLINGTON
stay chilled, good luck
Old Sep 12th 2006, 4:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by kwprwn
me thinks you are going to have a sad daughter on your hands a sad teenager oh my god that will be a nightmare, is he going overseas

He is. Iraq of all places. His family are refugees here, been here about 6 years. He is a lovely boy/young man (16)! His dad and brother went back in June and his mum and other brothers are going for Dec and Jan. I really cant imagine what it is going to be like there but then we only know what we see on the news. His dad had been there for about a week when a bomb went off in Kirkuk where they will be.
Old Sep 12th 2006, 4:42 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

Good luck and dont get stressed
Old Sep 12th 2006, 4:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

Yay! Have a wonderful trip over here.
Old Sep 12th 2006, 4:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Jude J
Yay! Have a wonderful trip over here.
right i'm out of here , i may pop back later, have fun
Old Sep 12th 2006, 4:54 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by poppets
right i'm out of here , i may pop back later, have fun
me too

time for beer for me toooooooo
Old Sep 12th 2006, 4:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by kwprwn
me too

time for beer for me toooooooo

And me, dont leave me here alone!!!
Going home for my jacket spud!
Old Sep 12th 2006, 4:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Jude J
And me, dont leave me here alone!!!
Going home for my jacket spud!
grabs jude and runs out of front door

*turns of the lights as we leave*

bye bye for now
Old Sep 12th 2006, 4:08 pm
Just Joined

Oscar, the bar cat is an unknown quantity at this point

Miaooow miaooow miaooow miaow. Prrrrrrrrrr.
Old Sep 12th 2006, 9:18 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Oscar, the bar cat
Miaooow miaooow miaooow miaow. Prrrrrrrrrr.
Sorry cat, was that your tail I trod on?! God it's dark in here? What is this? Self-service?

Have read through some of your earlier posts - tear jerking, emotional stuff! Thankfully not a problem we will have as are hardened souls with hearts of steel!!! Except for mother - dear God!! She's already booking her visit for Easter 07, we don't expect to be in NZ until January!! 4 weeks she's threatening?! I struggle to spend a nite at hers! She very strict despite my being very grown up, mother of 4! Smoking - deep frown! Second glass of wine - depper frown! Even now I top up wine bottle with water to mislead her. Better still, I buy boxes!!

Is there anyone out there????!!!!
Old Sep 12th 2006, 9:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Sorry cat, was that your tail I trod on?! God it's dark in here? What is this? Self-service?

Have read through some of your earlier posts - tear jerking, emotional stuff! Thankfully not a problem we will have as are hardened souls with hearts of steel!!! Except for mother - dear God!! She's already booking her visit for Easter 07, we don't expect to be in NZ until January!! 4 weeks she's threatening?! I struggle to spend a nite at hers! She very strict despite my being very grown up, mother of 4! Smoking - deep frown! Second glass of wine - depper frown! Even now I top up wine bottle with water to mislead her. Better still, I buy boxes!!

am here also

although looking froward to parents visiting next march, not sure how I am going tostand living with them for a month :scared:
Old Sep 12th 2006, 9:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Am Loolah

yes!!! You still there? Just having a morning coffee. Your mum sounds a bit like mine, bless her. Only mine is doing it to my dad! Think shes given up on me.
How's it all going for you?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.