The KIWI BAR

Old Sep 7th 2006, 1:58 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by Jude J

Mine were a bit cheesy, think he's trying to fob us off with ritz crackers
Cheeky monkey
Oh my God,haven't had those for years. They rock the cracker world back and forth. Would anyone like a drink? Coffee and Brandy?
Old Sep 7th 2006, 1:59 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

I WANT JAFFA CAKES< STRONGBOW CIDER<WALKERS CRISPS AND PAXO STUFFING...I miss these food items although its not a reason for me to go back to the uk for good

not necessarily in this order

I had a lovely healthy chicken salad for my lunch boring i know

oh and give me a margarita while you are at it

hello by the way

Last edited by kwprwn; Sep 7th 2006 at 2:00 am. Reason: forgot something
Old Sep 7th 2006, 2:01 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by danny.f
Oh my God,haven't had those for years. They rock the cracker world back and forth. Would anyone like a drink? Coffee and Brandy?
VODKA, i've been asking for hours
Old Sep 7th 2006, 2:03 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by poppets
VODKA, i've been asking for hours
hee hee service is slow today

me thinks this barman is moonlighting on another job

Last edited by kwprwn; Sep 7th 2006 at 2:03 am. Reason: brain fuddled as forgot something here too
Old Sep 7th 2006, 2:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by kwprwn
I WANT JAFFA CAKES< STRONGBOW CIDER<WALKERS CRISPS AND PAXO STUFFING...I miss these food items although its not a reason for me to go back to the uk for good

not necessarily in this order

I had a lovely healthy chicken salad for my lunch boring i know

oh and give me a margarita while you are at it
I might pop down the uk shop in mo and see if they have any walkers in yet. Do you have an English type pub where you live? Speakers Corner here in Browns Bay sell walkers behind the bar, scampi fries and cheese moments...yumm

Yes I would love a coffee and brandy danny. You are being very civilised today. Not that you aren't usually, but coffee and brandy...very posh. Well to me anyway
Old Sep 7th 2006, 2:06 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

I might pop down the uk shop in mo and see if they have any walkers in yet. Do you have an English type pub where you live? Speakers Corner here in Browns Bay sell walkers behind the bar, scampi fries and cheese moments...yumm

Yes I would love a coffee and brandy danny. You are being very civilised today. Not that you aren't usually, but coffee and brandy...very posh. Well to me anyway
scampi fries - i'd forgotten about them , yummy oh & pork scratchings, dry roasted peanuts- and i've forgotten waht VODKA tastes like too
DANNY DRINKS NOW please
Old Sep 7th 2006, 2:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Hiya Jude

they have some now, me being the sad little brit I am emailed them to ask and they told me they have some but have yet to get up there to get some we dont have an english pub round here at all...scampi fries I love them although they get kind of smelly, mmm bacon fries now them I just love
I think I am going to have to move to the north shore to live
you in work today?
Old Sep 7th 2006, 2:14 am
BE Forum Addict

right i'm outta here, back soon , when he shows his face slap him for me
ta here ladies i'll you a drink
Old Sep 7th 2006, 2:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

Hiya Jude

they have some now, me being the sad little brit I am emailed them to ask and they told me they have some but have yet to get up there to get some we dont have an english pub round here at all...scampi fries I love them although they get kind of smelly, mmm bacon fries now them I just love
I think I am going to have to move to the north shore to live
you in work today?

I am at work.
Hows the house hunting going?
Old Sep 7th 2006, 2:26 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

You cheeky load of mare/maresses!! Vodka,margarita,enormous jaffa cakes. Anything else?
Old Sep 7th 2006, 2:28 am
BE Forum Addict

You cheeky load of mare/maresses!! Vodka,margarita,enormous jaffa cakes. Anything else?
Got any drugs?
Old Sep 7th 2006, 2:29 am
BE Forum Addict

I am at work.
Hows the house hunting going?
We have had to give up for now as we dont have a date for completion (which real estate agents here find really difficult to belive) so we are just waiting for ours to finish and we have the money here (which is what you said last week) I always wanted to wait but Owen was kind of impatient and wanted to look now *shakes head*

are you busy today?
Old Sep 7th 2006, 2:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Male stripper

one with a cute bum please seeing as though you asked
Old Sep 7th 2006, 2:35 am
BE Forum Addict

We have had to give up for now as we dont have a date for completion (which real estate agents here find really difficult to belive) so we are just waiting for ours to finish and we have the money here (which is what you said last week) I always wanted to wait but Owen was kind of impatient and wanted to look now *shakes head*

are you busy today?
Fairly. Haven't had chance to go out and get anything to eat yet, as soon as I get ready someone comes in

Men eh? Always want things done yesterday. I fell in love with a couple of houses and had to see them go to someone else cos we were looking before we had a mortgage offer.
Old Sep 7th 2006, 2:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Fairly. Haven't had chance to go out and get anything to eat yet, as soon as I get ready someone comes in

Men eh? Always want things done yesterday. I fell in love with a couple of houses and had to see them go to someone else cos we were looking before we had a mortgage offer.
I have seen a couple I like, but am begiining to wonder whether I am being a bit fussy or not...I want one with a fairly modern kitchen and a nice bathroom

We need to go see a mortgage advisor to see if we can get pre approval ( i think they call it that)

I am hungry now just goes to show salad makes you hungrier

on my break now, so back in a few mins

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.