The KIWI BAR

Old Sep 28th 2006, 4:59 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by danny.f
Jeeeez,all me faves!! Get in!! U2 live in Palmy!!

Night night all.
see you Danny

the chances of them coming back are now probably nil (now that i an here)
Old Sep 28th 2006, 5:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by kwprwn
see you Danny

the chances of them coming back are now probably nil (now that i an here)

have a good night/day everone.

I'm off home
Old Sep 29th 2006, 9:36 am
BE Enthusiast

cottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Jude J
have a good night/day everone.

I'm off home
No-one in the bar since yesterday - I'll prop up the bar for a while - chardonnay - where's that barman??
Old Sep 29th 2006, 9:46 am
By name and by nature

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Hello I'm a bit fazed by these bars ...... but a double vodka usually helps
Old Sep 29th 2006, 9:48 am
BE Enthusiast

cottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Batty
Hello I'm a bit fazed by these bars ...... but a double vodka usually helps
ok then, a chardonnay and a double vodka !!
Old Sep 29th 2006, 9:52 am
By name and by nature

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Right. I've got my vodka Have you got your chardonnay?

What's on for the weekend?
Old Sep 29th 2006, 10:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Right. I've got my vodka Have you got your chardonnay?

What's on for the weekend?
Sophie_Wellington arrived last week, together with Patterdale Terrier - she's still looking for a dog/cat friendly rental but, if all goes well, we plan to have a dog walk Saturday afternoon - my next door neighbour's birthday is tomorrow, Saturday, and she is coming round for birthday breakfast - fresh grapefruit, from friend's garden, oranges, then.... pancakes with lemon, sugar, sugar, sugar, cream, cream, cream
Old Sep 29th 2006, 10:02 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cottageinthesky
No-one in the bar since yesterday - I'll prop up the bar for a while - chardonnay - where's that barman??
don't blame me i've been at the zoo today , but i'll have a vodka too
Old Sep 29th 2006, 10:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by poppets
don't blame me i've been at the zoo today , but i'll have a vodka too
Did you go to Eva Dixon's? Is the one-way glass to the Meerkats enclosure still there?
Old Sep 29th 2006, 10:20 am
By name and by nature

Sophie_Wellington arrived last week, together with Patterdale Terrier - she's still looking for a dog/cat friendly rental but, if all goes well, we plan to have a dog walk Saturday afternoon - my next door neighbour's birthday is tomorrow, Saturday, and she is coming round for birthday breakfast - fresh grapefruit, from friend's garden, oranges, then.... pancakes with lemon, sugar, sugar, sugar, cream, cream, cream
We've just decided to drive down to Tauranga for the day tomorrow YES! Ever since the nice weather arrived I just want to go SOMEWHERE. On Sunday, I'm going to a 'High Society Ladies Tea Party' in aid of breast cancer. I'm only hoping that they're not going to be a 'Ponsonby' crowd 'cos I'm going on my own through one of the people I work for :scared:
Old Sep 29th 2006, 10:28 am
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute

We've just decided to drive down to Tauranga for the day tomorrow YES! Ever since the nice weather arrived I just want to go SOMEWHERE. On Sunday, I'm going to a 'High Society Ladies Tea Party' in aid of breast cancer. I'm only hoping that they're not going to be a 'Ponsonby' crowd 'cos I'm going on my own through one of the people I work for :scared:
Good lord what are you refering to with the "Ponsonby crowd"? We used to refer to this as the prostitutes and Johns of Krd?
Old Sep 29th 2006, 10:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Ooooh... go that extra mile to The Mount - sit in those hot pools...

On Sunday, put on your English accent - they'll think you're from Remuera and.... you'll be able to spot the kiwis who are trying to sound posh English and.... they'll know that you know... if you know what I mean!!
Old Sep 29th 2006, 10:31 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Did you go to Eva Dixons? Is the one-way glass to the Meerkats enclosure still there?

we didn't do eva dixons but it was packed there, is it good there may treat ma & pa in Dec> Didn't notice a ine way glass at the meercats, got covered in giraffe food when he snorted he feed at us & saw the cheetas being walked around. Lots of work going on there should be completed early next yr
Old Sep 29th 2006, 10:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by poppets
we didn't do eva dixons but it was packed there, is it good there may treat ma & pa in Dec> Didn't notice a ine way glass at the meercats, got covered in giraffe food when he snorted he feed at us & saw the cheetas being walked around. Lots of work going on there should be completed early next yr
Forgot that, with school hols, it would be heaving!! Should have remembered after smiling sympathetically at so many frazzled mums this last week - my youngest is 32 - still having temper tantrums, but that's another story....
Old Sep 29th 2006, 10:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Forgot that, with school hols, it would be heaving!! Should have remembered after smiling sympathetically at so many frazzled mums this last week - my youngest is 32 - still having temper tantrums, but that's another story....
my youngest is 3 , no temper tantrums today (would have thrown her to loins & she knew it!! ) until we got home & she was knackered by then
all was well til i got a bit lost in the car & went round in circles a couple of times, the my two dear backseat drivers kept piping up 'mummy we've just been round here'

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.