The KIWI BAR

Old Sep 8th 2006, 1:42 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by SarahB
mmmmmm... walkers crisps.....

A friend of a friend is coming over next week on a reccie and stopping in to say Hi to us and pick our brains over moving/living here .... she is bringing me Angel Delight and tea bags at my request...lol... arnt I sad!!
yes but arent we all
Old Sep 8th 2006, 1:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by kwprwn
am thinking we might have to have a little trip up to the north shore this weekend, and have a little visit to a little shop called Bramptins

all this talk of walkers crisps and what not is not good for me at all, its just killing me here sat in work
You should come and buy a bulk lot! Have you had lunch yet? What did ya have?
Old Sep 8th 2006, 1:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

A friend of a friend is coming over next week on a reccie and stopping in to say Hi to us and pick our brains over moving/living here .... she is bringing me Angel Delight and tea bags at my request...lol... arnt I sad!!

Hi Sarah

Hows it going in the house? Boxes unpacked yet? Love the garden, plenty of space there for the little ones to run around eh?
Old Sep 8th 2006, 1:47 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jude J
You should come and buy a bulk lot! Have you had lunch yet? What did ya have?
the problem with buying bulk is that I then eat them in bulk which is being greedy i know

lunch break is now and is a cheese ham and tomato toastie...exciting stuff
Old Sep 8th 2006, 1:49 am
BE Forum Addict

but will she declare that she is carrying goods for someone else to customs...me thinks she would feel mighty silly saying teabags and angel delight are for some sad brit!!!
Old Sep 8th 2006, 1:53 am
BE Forum Addict

but will she declare that she is carrying goods for someone else to customs...me thinks she would feel mighty silly saying teabags and angel delight are for some sad brit!!!
I had to bring gravy granuals back for our pom friends when I went in 2004, the dog in the baggage area was paying an interest in my bag and I had to open it for the dog handler lady. Inside was a few tubs of bisto and walkers crisps. She just rolled her eyes.
Old Sep 8th 2006, 2:00 am
BE Forum Addict

I had to bring gravy granuals back for our pom friends when I went in 2004, the dog in the baggage area was paying an interest in my bag and I had to open it for the dog handler lady. Inside was a few tubs of bisto and walkers crisps. She just rolled her eyes.
i guess they must see the most stupid of things

did you see a few weeks ago about the couple who were here on a work permit and got their friends in the uk to send them cocaine in the mail, they were caught out by the fact she had a text on her mobile advising the cocain e was in the mail...doh stupid cow they got sent to prison and then will be deported never to return to NZ ever again, in fact I think the order was they will not be able to leave the uk again
they wanted to work to PR..f****d that up didnt they
hope this is nobody thatanyone knows

Last edited by kwprwn; Sep 8th 2006 at 2:01 am. Reason: forgot sommat
Old Sep 8th 2006, 2:06 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Sarah

Hows it going in the house? Boxes unpacked yet? Love the garden, plenty of space there for the little ones to run around eh?
Hiya.... yes we are all settled in now and loving it too!! Can see Rangitoto and small sea views from where I sit now.... its lovely. Surrounded by trees and the garden is overgrown and a bit wild but just as we like it!

Getting addicted to TradeMe now.... looking for girly baby clothes and getting some right bargains!
Old Sep 8th 2006, 2:07 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

... but all I could think of that I missed was Angel Delight!!..... some Lincolnshire sausages might be nice but might pong a bit by the time they get here!
Old Sep 8th 2006, 2:43 am
BE Forum Addict

... but all I could think of that I missed was Angel Delight!!..... some Lincolnshire sausages might be nice but might pong a bit by the time they get here!
mmm yes they probably would stink abit

I keep thinking what can i get my parents to bring me when they come next march

at least its only food stuffs we miss, life still goes on, imagine if we were sad enough to go back to the uk just cus we missed food
Old Sep 8th 2006, 3:14 am
BE Forum Addict

mmm yes they probably would stink abit

I keep thinking what can i get my parents to bring me when they come next march

at least its only food stuffs we miss, life still goes on, imagine if we were sad enough to go back to the uk just cus we missed food
Yeah that would be sad... I only have to mention something and my mum sends it to me!! I said we missed Fray Bentos pies and low and behold one arrives in the post the next week.... havnt eaten it yet.... wont be long before we do though!!
Old Sep 8th 2006, 3:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Yeah that would be sad... I only have to mention something and my mum sends it to me!! I said we missed Fray Bentos pies and low and behold one arrives in the post the next week.... havnt eaten it yet.... wont be long before we do though!!
wow thats great, I dont think my mum has sent me anything, can I borrow yours for a bit to send me some stuff
Old Sep 8th 2006, 3:49 am
BE Forum Addict

wow thats great, I dont think my mum has sent me anything, can I borrow yours for a bit to send me some stuff
LOL.... she still spoils us rotten even though we are over here. My bro has been to Tesco and Next buying my son lots of clothing too....oh and cars for his birthday as hes car mad. I love opening the parcels from them as I never quite know whats going to be in them... I know one is on its way at the moment. Yes, I know Im spoilt rotten by them!!
Old Sep 8th 2006, 4:30 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

LOL.... she still spoils us rotten even though we are over here. My bro has been to Tesco and Next buying my son lots of clothing too....oh and cars for his birthday as hes car mad. I love opening the parcels from them as I never quite know whats going to be in them... I know one is on its way at the moment. Yes, I know Im spoilt rotten by them!!

My mum won't send me owt,so I need to borrow your ma too. If they have jaffa cakes,I'll be ok. If not-there goes my 40kg allowance.
Old Sep 8th 2006, 4:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by danny.f
My mum won't send me owt,so I need to borrow your ma too. If they have jaffa cakes,I'll be ok. If not-there goes my 40kg allowance.
your screwed, no jaffa cakes here

i asked my sister to send me some coffee sweetener as the ones here are crap and she didnt even remember that

jeez, I need some alcohol, any going?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.