The KIWI BAR

Old Sep 7th 2006, 4:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by kwprwn
they are opening a breakers bar by us in october ish, just in time for me to move probably bloody typical

where you not intending to have another baby when that one came along?
No I wasn't!! She was a complete suprise, and it took a while to get used to the idea, but she just fits right in. Its funny seeing her with her big brother and sister. I'm going to see if I have a photo here on my work pc.

Whats a breakers bar? Is it part of a chain?
Old Sep 7th 2006, 4:31 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jude J
No I wasn't!! She was a complete suprise, and it took a while to get used to the idea, but she just fits right in. Its funny seeing her with her big brother and sister. I'm going to see if I have a photo here on my work pc.

its like a surfing themed bar ( i went in one in taupo last year)and it was quite white an bright really...a bit trendy ish, probably a bit to trendy for henderson but they choose to open
Old Sep 7th 2006, 4:31 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jude J

Ladies-do me a favour? How surprised is a complete surprise? Donna said the same thing with Joe,and I know she wasnt taking her pills regularly,so no surprise to me!
Old Sep 7th 2006, 4:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by danny.f
Ladies-do me a favour? How surprised is a complete surprise? Donna said the same thing with Joe,and I know she wasnt taking her pills regularly,so no surprise to me!

Mate, I assure you, a 'what happened why didn't the condom work' suprise.
I know they are not 100% effective but you dont really think of that at the time eh?
It is usually feast or famine with us so we pretty much remember the very weekend she was concieved. And, this is the funny bit, we had taken loads of risks since I stopped taking the pill when we moved here, but decided that we should be more careful as we didn't want to have any accidents, so we got in a bulk pack, and used them properly, and she still sneaked in! Pesky kiwi
Old Sep 7th 2006, 4:51 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

and you couldnt say no either could you

you little tart you
Old Sep 7th 2006, 4:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by kwprwn
and you couldnt say no either could you

you little tart you
Exactly, well said!
Old Sep 7th 2006, 5:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Maybe we should change the name of the bar to ' Pick on Dannys bay'

home time for me

bye bye people
Old Sep 7th 2006, 5:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Well guys I'm off home now.
See ya here tomorrow x x
Old Sep 7th 2006, 5:20 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Can't believe it! I've gone from 964 posts to 998-leaving my missus to claim the glory for a grand in posts. Oh well-such is forums.
Good night everyone,have a safe stress free day!
Old Sep 7th 2006, 2:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

spackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud of

I dont generally drink in the afternoon, but we're going out for a meal tonight so I'll start early. Took Oscy to the vets regarding his chucking up, fish bone and fur balls!!!!! He's all fixed now. Well I'll think I'll have a bottle of red to start. Hopefully catch up with you lovely bunch later.
Old Sep 7th 2006, 2:38 pm
Just Joined

Oscar, the bar cat is an unknown quantity at this point

Miaooooooooooooooow. MIAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!
Old Sep 7th 2006, 3:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

And an enormous tuna flavoured miow to you too,Oscar,me old furry pussy type thing...cat.
On the eve of my thousandth post I would,if I may,like to thank you all for contributing in some way,to this magnificent total.
The fact that I've done it so quickly has as much to do with my sad,lonely addiction to anything forummy,as well as you,my friends,being there to reply and respond to the absolute shite that I tend to post. I also wish to thank my missus,Donna for contributing some well placed and helpful comments meaning at least 400 posts were not in vain.
I'd like to thank my enormous ward manager for doing sod all to stop me from accessing this site at some horrendous times of the day-thus ensuring children with cancer in Liverpool received excellent care from my colleagues, but only saw me sporadically throughout the shift. (if anyone linked to the service reads this-my colleagues were really disappointing-I was great).
God bless you all,the milky bars are on me,as is the alcohol.xxx
Old Sep 7th 2006, 3:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

And an enormous tuna flavoured miow to you too,Oscar,me old furry pussy type thing...cat.
On the eve of my thousandth post I would,if I may,like to thank you all for contributing in some way,to this magnificent total.
The fact that I've done it so quickly has as much to do with my sad,lonely addiction to anything forummy,as well as you,my friends,being there to reply and respond to the absolute shite that I tend to post. I also wish to thank my missus,Donna for contributing some well placed and helpful comments meaning at least 400 posts were not in vain.
I'd like to thank my enormous ward manager for doing sod all to stop me from accessing this site at some horrendous times of the day-thus ensuring children with cancer in Liverpool received excellent care from my colleagues, but only saw me sporadically throughout the shift. (if anyone linked to the service reads this-my colleagues were really disappointing-I was great).
God bless you all,the milky bars are on me,as is the alcohol.xxx

You get a medal for reaching 1000 at keast that is what i got told
Mandy
Old Sep 7th 2006, 3:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
You get a medal for reaching 1000 at keast that is what i got told
Mandy

Jesus Mand,surely you've received one of your four by now? I know geordie women can talk,but 4 an a half thou? Go geordie girl!!
Old Sep 7th 2006, 3:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

spackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud of

Jesus Mand,surely you've received one of your four by now? I know geordie women can talk,but 4 an a half thou? Go geordie girl!!
Well done Danny. Let me get you a drink. Have some karma aswell for making me laugh so much in the last two months.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.