The KIWI BAR

Old Aug 24th 2006, 9:51 pm
Actually just Adie

Jac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Tony Blair & David Blunkett walked into the bar a minute ago. Loads of people kept walking up to David Blunketts' dog and lifting it's tail up, having a look and walking away again. After several people had done this, Tony Blair walked up to the bar and said to Mandy;
"Why do people keep walking up to our table, lifting the dog's tail to have a look and then walking away again?"

Mandy replied;

"They'd been told there was a dog in here with two arseholes."

Boom, boom!!!
Nice
Old Aug 24th 2006, 9:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Tony Blair & David Blunkett walked into the bar a minute ago. Loads of people kept walking up to David Blunketts' dog and lifting it's tail up, having a look and walking away again. After several people had done this, Tony Blair walked up to the bar and said to Mandy;
"Why do people keep walking up to our table, lifting the dog's tail to have a look and then walking away again?"

Mandy replied;

"They'd been told there was a dog in here with two arseholes."

Boom, boom!!!

Very good LOL
What ever your drinking is on the house
Mandy
Old Aug 24th 2006, 9:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

StevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
Very good LOL
Mandy
Starting to get a bit busy in here now, Can I get another pint? Oh, and can I run a tab?
Old Aug 24th 2006, 9:54 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Very good LOL
Mandy
I'll have a magnum of Bolly, thanking you muchly!!
Old Aug 24th 2006, 9:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by StevieB
Starting to get a bit busy in here now, Can I get another pint? Oh, and can I run a tab?

Coming up

If ever you fancy a drink and I'm not around Ive left an honesty box .
But you will need to get yourself a permanent barman
Mandy
Old Aug 24th 2006, 9:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I'll have a magnum of Bolly, thanking you muchly!!

here you go
Enjoy
Mandy
Old Aug 24th 2006, 9:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

does this place sell strongbow...dammit I miss my strongbow

Last edited by kwprwn; Aug 24th 2006 at 10:02 pm. Reason: cant bloody spell
Old Aug 24th 2006, 9:59 pm
Actually just Adie

Jac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of light

Coming up

If ever you fancy a drink and I'm not around Ive left an honesty box .
But you will need to get yourself a permanent barman
Mandy
Any suggestions for a barman then guys

Danny - want another job
Old Aug 24th 2006, 10:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

StevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud of

here you go
Enjoy
Mandy
This forum has everything now. Sound advice, sounding board with people of like experiences, friendly neighbours, street theatre (whenever Danny is around) and now somewhere to get wellied! Yay!!!!
Old Aug 24th 2006, 10:01 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

here you go
Enjoy
Mandy
Methinks an honesty box is fabulous idea - for everybody else. Myself? haven't got an honest bone in my body!
Can I do my party trick and mouth each optic as aI slide along the bar on my bottom? It's perfectly respectable, have my jimjams on - not a mini skirt?!
Old Aug 24th 2006, 10:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jac&Adie
Any suggestions for a barman then guys

Danny - want another job
First name that springs to mind isn't he? Wonder if he should, apparently he has a 'condition' ( )
Old Aug 24th 2006, 10:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Methinks an honesty box is fabulous idea - for everybody else. Myself? haven't got an honest bone in my body!
Can I do my party trick and mouth each optic as aI slide along the bar on my bottom? It's perfectly respectable, have my jimjams on - not a mini skirt?!
Go on then Loolah. The kids are in bed. mind your wings!!
Old Aug 24th 2006, 10:03 pm
Actually just Adie

First name that springs to mind isn't he? Wonder if he should, apparently he has a 'condition' ( )
Also could be a prob when he's on nites, still theres always that honesty box
Old Aug 24th 2006, 10:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jac&Adie
Also could be a prob when he's on nites, still theres always that honesty box
Well it's that time. Whiskey time I mean. Just put 50p in the box. Mandy did say 50p a double, right?
Old Aug 24th 2006, 10:07 pm
Actually just Adie

Go on then Loolah. The kids are in bed. mind your wings!!
Just been putting the wife to bed, shes had a hard day breaking ambulances again, women drivers Ha (runs to the loo to hide)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.