The KIWI BAR

Old Sep 5th 2006, 12:23 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

ok guys & girls i'm outta here for a bit, back soon
theres your next round
Old Sep 5th 2006, 12:30 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by StevieB
Right, I WILL send Karma, but apparantly I've sent you too much already cos I've got to spread it around (Yayhay!!!). So, will send some soon
thaks stevie

tell us some more ghost stories
Old Sep 5th 2006, 12:31 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by poppets
ok guys & girls i'm outta here for a bit, back soon
theres your next round
see ya later

I am just kind of hoovering between work here
Old Sep 5th 2006, 12:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by kwprwn
see ya later

I am just kind of hoovering between work here
that should say HOVERING

although I could do some cleaning while here if you wish
Old Sep 5th 2006, 12:45 am
BE Enthusiast

StevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud of

that should say HOVERING

although I could do some cleaning while here if you wish
To be honest the place could do with a sponge down! Ok, another ghost story for when you get back.

Not really a ghost story...Visited Auschwitz whilst I was in Germany. It's all green now, there's a picnic area in some woods just outside for the tourists, really quite pleasant, birds singing, etc. Anyway, you go in through these chain link gates and walk down a lane bordered by 8 ft high hedges and come to the main building area. Looks a bit like a chicken house, long low building made of wood with ventilation stacks on top (guess what THEY were used for). But it is deadly quiet. The birds singing in the picnic area, which should be the other side of the hedge...can't hear them. It's the only place I know where you actually hear what 'quiet as the grave' means.

More beer please...get it myself shall I?
Old Sep 5th 2006, 12:50 am
BE Forum Addict

To be honest the place could do with a sponge down! Ok, another ghost story for when you get back.

Not really a ghost story...Visited Auschwitz whilst I was in Germany. It's all green now, there's a picnic area in some woods just outside for the tourists, really quite pleasant, birds singing, etc. Anyway, you go in through these chain link gates and walk down a lane bordered by 8 ft high hedges and come to the main building area. Looks a bit like a chicken house, long low building made of wood with ventilation stacks on top (guess what THEY were used for). But it is deadly quiet. The birds singing in the picnic area, which should be the other side of the hedge...can't hear them. It's the only place I know where you actually hear what 'quiet as the grave' means.

More beer please...get it myself shall I?
I think you will probably have to, poppets has popped out for a while

I know what you mean about that, I went to Memphis a few years back and went to Graceland and stood by Elvis grave, now that was an eerie kind of feeling, everything was all quiet, even though it was a lovely sunny december day, it was just kind of spooky feeling here have one of my beers for now, I cant keep up

this work lark is interupting my drinkin time
Old Sep 5th 2006, 12:55 am
BE Enthusiast

StevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud of

I think you will probably have to, poppets has popped out for a while

I know what you mean about that, I went to Memphis a few years back and went to Graceland and stood by Elvis grave, now that was an eerie kind of feeling, everything was all quiet, even though it was a lovely sunny december day, it was just kind of spooky feeling here have one of my beers for now, I cant keep up

this work lark is interupting my drinkin time
Right, get the union..they are repressing your inalienable right to partake of refreshment to a satisfactory level throughout the day. I would recommend a work to rule, quickly followed by a go slow, until they are forced to realise their bougoires repression of the working masses will not be tolerated!!!!!!!
Old Sep 5th 2006, 1:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Right, get the union..they are repressing your inalienable right to partake of refreshment to a satisfactory level throughout the day. I would recommend a work to rule, quickly followed by a go slow, until they are forced to realise their bougoires repression of the working masses will not be tolerated!!!!!!!
ok does that mean I am on strike then
Old Sep 5th 2006, 4:06 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

right i'm back then , gaw blimey look at all the empties, best do soon cleaning up in here, not going near the mens lavs though :scared:
Old Sep 5th 2006, 4:57 am
BE Forum Addict

right i'm back then , gaw blimey look at all the empties, best do soon cleaning up in here, not going near the mens lavs though :scared:
ok such a mess and I was hoovering around earlier as well as hovering

ok time for me to go home now

see ya all tomorrow
Old Sep 5th 2006, 5:10 am
BE Forum Addict

ok such a mess and I was hoovering around earlier as well as hovering

ok time for me to go home now

see ya all tomorrow
see ya, trhanks for hoovering & hoovering
Old Sep 5th 2006, 5:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

see ya, trhanks for hoovering & hoovering
Hi Karen,Dawn, Poppets and Steve,
sorry, I was in the bar last night but had too much to drink and fell asleep under the pool table. Oscar woke me up yowling after everyone had gone, gave him some tuna and that stopped him.

Karen,
Danny's cousin's wife is from Elgin (I think her brother plays / played for Elgin Town or whatever the local team are called) and we all went to Elgin a few years ago for their wedding, it was lovely but very far away!

I'm quite tempted to take your advice re Palmie but we were slightly put off as every Kiwi we've ever met laughed when we said we were going to go there so thought Welly might be a bit more cosmopolitan, however relocation help is always an attractive offer so not sure what to do. Wellington have also been really good with changing start dates and I'm a bit anxious if we go to Palmie and it's not for us that we may burn our boats in Welly - decisions, decisions.
Anyway, while 'm here I'll try your tipple of 21 pints. Going out tonight with Winnie's friend and her fella so best not get too drunk before I go.

See you all later ps Dawn - Danny always calls you kiwiprawn! I'll have to tell him he's right (for once)!
Donna

Last edited by danny.f; Sep 5th 2006 at 6:03 pm.
Old Sep 5th 2006, 10:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by danny.f
Hi Karen,Dawn, Poppets and Steve,
sorry, I was in the bar last night but had too much to drink and fell asleep under the pool table. Oscar woke me up yowling after everyone had gone, gave him some tuna and that stopped him.

Karen,
Danny's cousin's wife is from Elgin (I think her brother plays / played for Elgin Town or whatever the local team are called) and we all went to Elgin a few years ago for their wedding, it was lovely but very far away!

I'm quite tempted to take your advice re Palmie but we were slightly put off as every Kiwi we've ever met laughed when we said we were going to go there so thought Welly might be a bit more cosmopolitan, however relocation help is always an attractive offer so not sure what to do. Wellington have also been really good with changing start dates and I'm a bit anxious if we go to Palmie and it's not for us that we may burn our boats in Welly - decisions, decisions.
Anyway, while 'm here I'll try your tipple of 21 pints. Going out tonight with Winnie's friend and her fella so best not get too drunk before I go.

See you all later ps Dawn - Danny always calls you kiwiprawn! I'll have to tell him he's right (for once)!
Donna
Hi Donna

kiwiprawn was taken as a hotmail address when I wanted it so we just dropped the vowels so became kwprwn
Old Sep 5th 2006, 11:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

I am exceedingly walloped,therefore Ilove you all,and am gonna cry. Yay
Old Sep 5th 2006, 11:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by danny.f
I am exceedingly walloped,therefore Ilove you all,and am gonna cry. Yay
aww bless, another beer then , please don't cry , i'm a soppy tart & i'll be blubbing like a baby in no time, love ya too

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.