The KIWI BAR

Old Oct 29th 2006, 12:18 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Worryingly Robbie doesn't know NZ exists on his "World" tour? Hmmmmm! We can travel to Oz together!! In a L'Oreal stylie, he's "Worth it"

Think he's scared to go there. The Maori not very happy about his tatoos
Old Oct 29th 2006, 12:19 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kev&sarah
thats driven me to drink!!!

Who's round is it?
not sure but its your turn in the song title game.....

shopping trolleys should be banned.....from Banbury...hohoho
Old Oct 29th 2006, 12:20 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Think he's scared to go there. The Maori not very happy about his tatoos
mmm...kinda noticed the tatoos - will he had a visit from the odd irate personage if he were to arrive in NZ??
Old Oct 29th 2006, 12:21 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lardyl
not sure but its your turn in the song title game.....

shopping trolleys should be banned.....from Banbury...hohoho

Bet you had a misspent youth too!!! I'm gonna go look at the song now!!!
Old Oct 29th 2006, 12:22 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

mmm...kinda noticed the tatoos - will he had a visit from the odd irate personage if he were to arrive in NZ??

Fairy Lady in a better position to answer that one me thinks!!
Old Oct 29th 2006, 12:23 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

I admit to owning erm 5 of his albums although I have never played the one with the bloke falling off the building ever - at all - its been in the CD rack for 2 or 3 years.... crazy
The random bloke being him?!

Your drinking game sounds way too complicated? How about go through the alphabet naming random things? Even Sarah can cope with that despite her serious brain injury from earlier falling of loft ladder after consuming way to much "Ned" wine?!

Let's try drinks?

A for A pint of larger and a packet of crisps.

Next one got to go with B
Old Oct 29th 2006, 12:24 am
you dewty owld maan!

Bet you had a misspent youth too!!! I'm gonna go look at the song now!!!
mmm...sorry I beat you to it....
so I'll just drink a forfeit...
glug
glug
glug
glug
glug
glug
glug
glugglug
glug
glugglug
glugglug

exhales and places empty pint glass atop the head......
small amounts of "head" run into eyes.......
Old Oct 29th 2006, 12:26 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

mmm...sorry I beat you to it....
so I'll just drink a forfeit...
glug
glug
glug
glug
glug
glug
glug
glugglug
glug
glugglug
glugglug

exhales and places empty pint glass atop the head......
small amounts of "head" run into eyes.......
B for Bacardi & Coke please with ice and a slice!!!
Old Oct 29th 2006, 12:27 am
you dewty owld maan!

The random bloke being him?!

Your drinking game sounds way too complicated? How about go through the alphabet naming random things? Even Sarah can cope with that despite her serious brain injury from earlier falling of loft ladder after consuming way to much "Ned" wine?!

Let's try drinks?

A for A pint of larger and a packet of crisps.

Next one got to go with B
bwandy & babycham.....MrsL's drink of choice from age 18 to erm... 3X!!
Old Oct 29th 2006, 12:28 am
you dewty owld maan!

C is for calvodos.....french brandy!!!
Old Oct 29th 2006, 12:28 am

C for Chianti

(Do I look like a barmaid? Big breasticals? Wearing leopard print? Dangly earrings? No. Get your own. Can't remove buttocks from chair!
Old Oct 29th 2006, 12:29 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

C is for calvodos.....french brandy!!!

D for Diet Coke!!! Need to get my BMI down before my medical!!!
Old Oct 29th 2006, 12:29 am

Bugger, have "E"!!!

Eggnog?!
Old Oct 29th 2006, 12:30 am
you dewty owld maan!

MrsL is back at weight watchers -- all the breast feeding apparently....

I've only just come off it!!!!!

E for Egg Nog......
Old Oct 29th 2006, 12:31 am
you dewty owld maan!

Bugger, have "E"!!!

Eggnog?!
spooky!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.