The KIWI BAR

Old Sep 30th 2006, 12:24 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by danny.f
Voddie and Bolly coming up girls. Paulo Ankario on the jukie!
cheers barman, one for yourself
what you been up to - dare i ask
Old Sep 30th 2006, 12:28 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by poppets
cheers barman, one for yourself
what you been up to - dare i ask

Sod all mate. Working,sleeping,and dividing large parcels into smaller,cheaper,more managable packages!! You?
Old Sep 30th 2006, 12:28 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Voddie and Bolly coming up girls. Paulo Ankario on the jukie!
Life in inbred - 6 fingered land- is significantly better today as posted all paperwork off and am feeling organised and virtuous!! Infact having just done the Paul Anka "jump" feel lacking in the pelvic floor area!! Kissed envelope in empty Post Office in nonchanlent stylie (but they knew) can you believe I did that?! Am ashamed .. I'd like to thank my mother, my hamster and family as a whole - particularly the tortoise next door.
Old Sep 30th 2006, 12:31 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Life in inbred - 6 fingered land- is significantly better today as posted all paperwork off and am feeling organised and virtuous!! Infact having just done the Paul Anka "jump" feel lacking in the pelvic floor area!! Kissed envelope in empty Post Office in nonchanlent stylie (but they knew) can you believe I did that?! Am ashamed .. I'd like to thank my mother, my hamster and family as a whole - particularly the tortoise next door.

you are quite mad woman - thats why i like you
Old Sep 30th 2006, 12:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Sod all mate. Working,sleeping,and dividing large parcels into smaller,cheaper,more managable packages!! You?

moonlighting for the post office

me well its half term (don't mention it to AL, she starts having a go at me) let the kids out of the cupboard & went to zoo yesterday, not much going on weather not to fab.
been chatting on skype , MSN last nitre, this morn to France, derby. sheffiled, & herfordshire oh & oz
gets busy when they all come on at once though
Old Sep 30th 2006, 12:36 am
Five Three

Cool Re: Kiwi Bar

you are quite mad woman - thats why i like you
She more than mad - she's my wife ... she really does think that when she grows up she'd like to be a fairy ... She Loolah. Nite all. She's passed out now!! Looks like I'm on morning duty!!

Old Sep 30th 2006, 12:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Five Three
She more than mad - she's my wife ... she really does think that when she grows up she'd like to be a fairy ... She Loolah. Nite all. She's passed out now!! Looks like I'm on morning duty!!
you brave man, hello & goodnight
Old Sep 30th 2006, 12:53 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Has anyone noticed that madness seems to be a trait we all posess? I mean,look at the conversations,the names,quite hilariously mad. Love it immensely.
Old Sep 30th 2006, 1:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Has anyone noticed that madness seems to be a trait we all posess? I mean,look at the conversations,the names,quite hilariously mad. Love it immensely.

feels like home to me
Old Sep 30th 2006, 1:15 am
BE Forum Addict

feels like home to me

and me!! and I don't even live there yet! Been on 2 months-still averaging 20 posts a day!
Old Sep 30th 2006, 1:17 am
BE Forum Addict

and me!! and I don't even live there yet! Been on 2 months-still averaging 20 posts a day!
its them good ole night shifts for ya
i take it you're working at the mo, not busy then
Old Sep 30th 2006, 1:23 am
BE Forum Addict

its them good ole night shifts for ya
i take it you're working at the mo, not busy then
Honest-I'm like a lucky charm-never have a busy shift,it's always glorious. On with some crackers too,though. The first 2 hours are mental,then they all sleep if they're well. If they're not-drug em!! Gotta have some perks.

You're going to be our first guests. We've already talked about it-do you think we're getting our hopes up?? Ha ha ha. Is it Saturday there?
Old Sep 30th 2006, 1:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Honest-I'm like a lucky charm-never have a busy shift,it's always glorious. On with some crackers too,though. The first 2 hours are mental,then they all sleep if they're well. If they're not-drug em!! Gotta have some perks.

You're going to be our first guests. We've already talked about it-do you think we're getting our hopes up?? Ha ha ha. Is it Saturday there?
awww bless you, you'll be here soon & it'll be worth it (i hope)
yeah staurday 1.44pm clocks go foward tonite
what time do you finish
Old Sep 30th 2006, 1:50 am
BE Forum Addict

awww bless you, you'll be here soon & it'll be worth it (i hope)
yeah staurday 1.44pm clocks go foward tonite
what time do you finish
BTW in my head you look like Stevie Gerrard

popping out for a bit back soon
Old Sep 30th 2006, 5:20 am
BE Forum Addict

BTW in my head you look like Stevie Gerrard

popping out for a bit back soon
Jesus no! He's got no forehead-true sign of mental illness if ever I saw one.
Colleagues have compared me to a bald Hagrid,or Uncle Fester,wife thinks I look like a thug,as does me ma.
Reckon summat like Phil from Eastenders,or the like.
What about yerself?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.