The KIWI BAR

Old Oct 4th 2006, 1:59 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by Jude J
There ya go, one large, cool, beer and a packet of crisps

I'll join you
mmmmmm..... Walkers smokey bacon...... (drooling).... please somebody in UK send me a packet!!

Ginger Beer is the only beer I can handle at the moment.
Old Oct 4th 2006, 2:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by SarahB
mmmmmm..... Walkers smokey bacon...... (drooling).... please somebody in UK send me a packet!!

I'll have a look see if they have any in bramptins. Last week they only had cheese and onion, but about 150 boxes of them.

i used to love ginger beer when I was preggers, but only one or two, it gets a bit sweet doesn't it?
Old Oct 4th 2006, 2:22 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jude J
There ya go, one large, cool, beer and a packet of crisps

I'll join you
ooo thanks very much

i couldnt afford to live in browns bay...would blow my wages on crisps at Bramptins all the time

we went over to botany downs on sunday (before the rain) and we went thru pakuranga and i thought they have a store there....i have a one track mind

Does any one know whether Steve B and Karen (mrs stevie B) have left the uk yet or not? I seem to remember her saying they were leaving on the 2nd oct or was i the 8th ...my brain is fried today, have been doing lots of reading and print is doing my head in along with updates to files so i want to sleep and then drink beer

but at least we have some nice eye candy on telly tonight...mmm wentworth miller or george clooney whatever takes your fancy...its a shame I cant watch them both
Old Oct 4th 2006, 2:24 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

i love the beef n onion ones as well

ginger beer is good too, find it real good for a dry throat, useles bit of info but there you go, its about right for the rubbish I talk about

hows baby and mother coming along?
Old Oct 4th 2006, 2:27 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kwprwn
ooo thanks very much

i couldnt afford to live in browns bay...would blow my wages on crisps at Bramptins all the time

we went over to botany downs on sunday (before the rain) and we went thru pakuranga and i thought they have a store there....i have a one track mind

Does any one know whether Steve B and Karen (mrs stevie B) have left the uk yet or not? I seem to remember her saying they were leaving on the 2nd oct or was i the 8th ...my brain is fried today, have been doing lots of reading and print is doing my head in along with updates to files so i want to sleep and then drink beer

but at least we have some nice eye candy on telly tonight...mmm wentworth miller or george clooney whatever takes your fancy...its a shame I cant watch them both
karen & steve wher in soeul last night so should be here very soon
Old Oct 4th 2006, 2:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by poppets
hi girls, hows it going, ia the weather rough up there too
hey poppets

weather not to bad here in newmarket (sun is actually shining for the moment) and not raining

feeling tired and a bit stressed today, am chasing solicitors in uk every week and not getting much info out of them jeez they are crap

they are supposed to be calling me later in the week...I am waiting for them to ask me to come in to the office........ even though they know we are in NZ
Old Oct 4th 2006, 2:31 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

hey poppets

weather not to bad here in newmarket (sun is actually shining for the moment) and not raining

feeling tired and a bit stressed today, am chasing solicitors in uk every week and not getting much info out of them jeez they are crap

they are supposed to be calling me later in the week...I am waiting for them to ask me to come in to the office........ even though they know we are in NZ
are you selling a house in uk
we've always been pretty lucky with solicitors , mum works for one - been a god send really - but yeah some are terrible
Old Oct 4th 2006, 2:35 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

i love the beef n onion ones as well

ginger beer is good too, find it real good for a dry throat, useles bit of info but there you go, its about right for the rubbish I talk about

hows baby and mother coming along?
Oh, cheese and onion are my favourites too.... oh and beef and onion!! Somebody put them on TradeMe and see what the bidding does!! I'll bid!!

I'm generally fine thanks.... just getting very large... I kept warning my mates that I get large when preggy but they see me now and just laugh and are amazed that Ive got 3 months left to go yet....omg Im gonna be so big!! You can see my tummy walking round the corner before you see me!!
Old Oct 4th 2006, 2:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Oh, cheese and onion are my favourites too.... oh and beef and onion!! Somebody put them on TradeMe and see what the bidding does!! I'll bid!!

I'm generally fine thanks.... just getting very large... I kept warning my mates that I get large when preggy but they see me now and just laugh and are amazed that Ive got 3 months left to go yet....omg Im gonna be so big!! You can see my tummy walking round the corner before you see me!!
i was like that , i tried to tell myself it was all water, unfortuantly the midwife said no it was all baby - she was right 9lb 4oz
Old Oct 4th 2006, 2:42 am
BE Forum Addict

are you selling a house in uk
we've always been pretty lucky with solicitors , mum works for one - been a god send really - but yeah some are terrible
yeah our house has been going thru for a few weeks now so I keep calling them week after week

we need it to be completed by 13 oct so we can buy a house here
Old Oct 4th 2006, 2:44 am
BE Forum Addict

i was like that , i tried to tell myself it was all water, unfortuantly the midwife said no it was all baby - she was right 9lb 4oz
I talked to a mum the other week who had a 12 pounder.... naturally!! :scared: All her kids were huge!! Shes pregnant again now!! I dunno why I get so big as DS was average and I was a tiny bub myself so I dont expect this girly to be very large.... I'm just eating an ice lolly and getting kicks from my insides!!
Old Oct 4th 2006, 2:44 am
BE Forum Addict

yeah our house has been going thru for a few weeks now so I keep calling them week after week

just over a week - good luck
Old Oct 4th 2006, 2:49 am
BE Forum Addict

yeah, good luck with that!! Have you got one here you are buying?
Old Oct 4th 2006, 2:52 am
BE Forum Addict

I talked to a mum the other week who had a 12 pounder.... naturally!! :scared: All her kids were huge!! Shes pregnant again now!! I dunno why I get so big as DS was average and I was a tiny bub myself so I dont expect this girly to be very large.... I'm just eating an ice lolly and getting kicks from my insides!!

jez & i thought 9lb was good naturally - oh well at least you don't know the weight till they're out. & you haven't even got to push have you
shes not keen on the cold then - bless
got any names yet
Old Oct 4th 2006, 2:53 am
BE Forum Addict

just over a week - good luck
thanks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.