The KIWI BAR

Old Oct 1st 2006, 7:29 pm
Banned

andy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by Gilly_90
didn't on your own for long, did you......

Im here...anyone around ?
Old Oct 1st 2006, 8:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

cottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to all

Originally Posted by andy&georgina
Im here...anyone around ?
Hi there Berkshire - whereabouts - I was a Buckinghamshire lass before I fetched up in Wellington. One of my sons is in the UK at the moment - staying in Thame, Oxon - sent me a calendar of Thames&Chilterns for my birthday last week - photos of The Thames at Henley/Marlow brought back memories of many a drunken regatta night!
Old Oct 1st 2006, 8:38 pm
Banned

andy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cottageinthesky
Hi there Berkshire - whereabouts - I was a Buckinghamshire lass before I fetched up in Wellington. One of my sons is in the UK at the moment - staying in Thame, Oxon - sent me a calendar of Thames&Chilterns for my birthday last week - photos of The Thames at Henley/Marlow brought back memories of many a drunken regatta night!

Hiya

We live in Newbury, Berks.
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 3:52 am
BE Enthusiast

cottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to all

Originally Posted by andy&georgina
Hiya

We live in Newbury, Berks.
Sorry, had to go to work before you replied - just read on another post someone's comments about Newbury's approach and through traffic system - certainly stumped me as well, last time I was there!

End of the working day for me now, so a glass of chardonnay will work wonders! Would sit in my rocking chair admiring the view over Wellington harbour except for a thick blanket of fog which has closed the airport - can't even see any water, yet alone a harbour vista!
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 12:26 pm
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Only me then?
21 lagers and make it quick (talking to self, as you do!)
Just taking a few minutes out while Steve juggles cases on his mate's fishing scales. We have solved the excess baggage problem - one suitcase is being reunited with our furniture as the depot isn't that far away. Not quite sure how we managed to accumulate an extra 18kgs over the last few weeks but it can be left here for the moment.
OK, just a wee dramm to fortify myself (whole bottle of Bacardi) and I will see if he wants a hand!
OK people, drink loads for me until I speak to you again - thank you for your good wishes
Karen B
Old Oct 3rd 2006, 8:57 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

ok whos in tonight , i need a drink , anyone want to join me
Old Oct 3rd 2006, 8:59 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

C'mon people, keep up!
Four hours to waste in Seoul so I thought I would stop in for a drink and there's no one here!! Ahh well, 21 lagers for me and what is everyone else on?
Flight so far has been great, no complaints whatsoever, just tired.
Old Oct 3rd 2006, 9:14 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by karonious
C'mon people, keep up!
Four hours to waste in Seoul so I thought I would stop in for a drink and there's no one here!! Ahh well, 21 lagers for me and what is everyone else on?

these are on me chick
glad you're doing ok, nearly in NZ
Old Oct 3rd 2006, 9:16 am
conquering the world!

Originally Posted by poppets
these are on me chick
glad you're doing ok, nearly in NZ
Thanks mate, it's been a long day/night - and as much to go again!
Old Oct 3rd 2006, 9:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Thanks mate, it's been a long day/night - and as much to go again!

hope the weathers good when you arrive, hows your daughter coping
Old Oct 3rd 2006, 9:41 am
BE Forum Addict

ok i'm off to bed, can't keep me eyes open anymore
take care
here have another
Old Oct 3rd 2006, 9:43 am
conquering the world!

Originally Posted by poppets
ok i'm off to bed, can't keep me eyes open anymore
take care
here have another
She's fine - thanks for asking - seems to be coping really well so far
Old Oct 3rd 2006, 10:46 am
Too close to the sun

SirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud of

C'mon people, keep up!
AAhhhhhh, Seoul

Hope all ok up to now. tell Steve he's best off out the way from work. the head shed is in meltdown. nothing that the rest of us leaving wont help

TTFN
Old Oct 4th 2006, 1:26 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

BEER BEER BEER gimme gimme gimme
Old Oct 4th 2006, 1:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by kwprwn
BEER BEER BEER gimme gimme gimme
There ya go, one large, cool, beer and a packet of crisps

I'll join you

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.