The KIWI BAR

Old Oct 5th 2006, 11:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by lardyl
hi kwprwn, come here often --- ?
its my first visit ---- removes cheese from the air around own head....
hiya lardy

unfortunately or fortunately I frequent this place alot during the week, not so much at weekends (internet to bloody slow at home)

so hows life with you there in sunny old england?
Old Oct 5th 2006, 11:19 pm
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kwprwn
hiya lardy

unfortunately or fortunately I frequent this place alot during the week, not so much at weekends (internet to bloody slow at home)

so hows life with you there in sunny old england?
blighty is fine thanks ma'm.
a bit stressed as I resigned from work in July, having almost given up on NZ....then rather than taking up one or other of the job offers I had nestling in my back pocket there was an "almost" ideal post advertised in Auckland - hence we ressurected the emigration thing to the extent that MrsL had a telephone interview tonight - went well but I am worried that my application has been turned down as I have heard nothing ..... hence the NZIS comment earlier....
otherwise life is OK.......
Old Oct 5th 2006, 11:20 pm
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

and how is life in Auckland?
good to hear the weather is getting warmer - does it put a spring in your step like it does over here in Europe?
Old Oct 5th 2006, 11:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jude J
Hello everyone, sorry typical of me that is, offer everyone a drink then bugger off and leave them to make it themselves.

So winters comin then? Christmas stuff in shops over there yet?

Hi Dawn, shall we rub it in about how lovely and warm its getting here!!
Christmas stuff in the KMart by us...so scary

not really looking forward to christmas as such, boxing day yes but not xmas

i think we should rub it in that it is lovely and warm here
Old Oct 5th 2006, 11:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

blighty is fine thanks ma'm.
a bit stressed as I resigned from work in July, having almost given up on NZ....then rather than taking up one or other of the job offers I had nestling in my back pocket there was an "almost" ideal post advertised in Auckland - hence we ressurected the emigration thing to the extent that MrsL had a telephone interview tonight - went well but I am worried that my application has been turned down as I have heard nothing ..... hence the NZIS comment earlier....
otherwise life is OK.......
cant you call them to see how your application is going?

My visa application was done in 6 weeks but I was applying under the partnership visa so I know that work ones do take longer
Old Oct 5th 2006, 11:26 pm
you dewty owld maan!

Christmas stuff in the KMart by us...so scary

not really looking forward to christmas as such, boxing day yes but not xmas

i think we should rub it in that it is lovely and warm here
do you guys have "enforced" leave over Xmas - seems as though MrsL in MinEdu would and my potential employer (ESR) have some special leave in the holiday season.....bet this makes holidays at that time of year tres expensive!!!
Old Oct 5th 2006, 11:29 pm
you dewty owld maan!

cant you call them to see how your application is going?

My visa application was done in 6 weeks but I was applying under the partnership visa so I know that work ones do take longer
not submitted the EOI yet - it is complete with me as principal and if I add MrsL as having a job we're in......however, originally the plan was for her to work p/t and me to work f/t (like here) but as her job hunting is 100x more advanced than mine I guess that will ahve to change....
any ideas on saving the online form as a copy so that I can set it up ready for both eventualities - "yes" I was a cub scout ---- dib dib dib -----
Old Oct 5th 2006, 11:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

and how is life in Auckland?
good to hear the weather is getting warmer - does it put a spring in your step like it does over here in Europe?
indeed it does especially as I have done an eternal winter, winter in uk and then winter here...not the best timing in the world

warmth at last
Old Oct 5th 2006, 11:32 pm
you dewty owld maan!

indeed it does especially as I have done an eternal winter, winter in uk and then winter here...not the best timing in the world

warmth at last
let me rub those chilblains.......
oh and pass the hot chocolate - love the Blacks stuff - time for you to feel jealous....... ??????
Old Oct 5th 2006, 11:39 pm
you dewty owld maan!

if you ask me nicely I'll delete this post.....

I'll get me coat.........

Last edited by lardyl; Oct 5th 2006 at 11:56 pm.
Old Oct 5th 2006, 11:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

bah humbug......

offers around a packet of boiled sweets.....

saw an Xmas catalogue in the Chemist a couple of weeks ago - boo hiss

I love christmas
thanks for the sweet.
Sorry, I get confused about who's heading where, are you the ones planning to move to auckland?
Old Oct 5th 2006, 11:42 pm
you dewty owld maan!

Originally Posted by Jude J
I love christmas
thanks for the sweet.
Sorry, I get confused about who's heading where, are you the ones planning to move to auckland?
yep, we're 'ckland fodder....siiirr....
easy to confuse all these wet behind the ears potential "poms" I'd wager.
Old Oct 5th 2006, 11:43 pm
you dewty owld maan!

yep, we're 'ckland fodder....siiirr....
easy to confuse all these wet behind the ears potential "poms" I'd wager.
you kindly provided some advice on the Browns Bay area as I recall..... thanks for that.

done a bit more NZIS snoring so off to bed .... nighty nite each.....

Last edited by lardyl; Oct 5th 2006 at 11:57 pm.
Old Oct 6th 2006, 12:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

you kindly provided some advice on the Browns Bay area as I recall..... thanks for that.

done a bit more NZIS snoring so off to bed .... nighty nite each.....

So I did!! Sorry, I remember now. You have little boy dont you?
Good night, see you around next week.
Old Oct 6th 2006, 12:17 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Evening all. How's it going? What's happening in my new home?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.