The KIWI BAR

Old Nov 27th 2006, 9:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by andy&georgina
Coming up!!! I think I will have one of those too

go on spoil yourself
Old Nov 27th 2006, 9:58 pm
Banned

andy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
I'll have a bottle of bolly please as per usual, today, Matthew, I am mainly being happy!!!

No particular reason, other than yesterday I was sad?

That's me, Mrs Rollercoaster!!!

And how are we all?
Im glad you are happy today!!!

Well days been good but busy - glad I have found this little hideaway in the NZ forum
Old Nov 27th 2006, 9:59 pm
Banned

andy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by poppets
go on spoil yourself

Ok - might even have a double!!!! This girl can party :scared:
Old Nov 27th 2006, 10:04 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Im glad you are happy today!!!

Well days been good but busy - glad I have found this little hideaway in the NZ forum
Now, in response to earlier message from Karonious.

Upon further, intimate inspection, I agree it does look like the wing of fairydom in my avatar is misplaced. On reflection, I think it's fair(y) to say that I was slightly pickled when said pic was taken, and much like my angelic halo, wing has slipped somewhat. In response to your comments about a male Fairy being to the front of me and obscured by my pert, naked buttock. I think it is only fair to inform all of you now we know each other so well, that tis true, I am Titiania, Queen of the Fairies and it is infact Oberon, the Fairy King who is on bended knees infront of me, hidden from you all, begging forgiveness as he had failed to fill my empty champagne glass.

You just can't get the staff these days.

And, there's nothing wrong with abit of a nip and tuck - even when you are damn near perfect!!!
Old Nov 27th 2006, 10:11 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Okay I am here - credit card at the ready !!!

Now all I need is some people who want to have some drinks....

Evening Lads and Lasses ( in no particular order)

make mine a very LARGE glass of wine please. Just spent the last hour downloading Visa applications ( again) from NZIS. Think I may be personally responsible for the wiping out of a rainforest or two.....
Old Nov 27th 2006, 10:12 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by kev&sarah

make mine a very LARGE glass of wine please. Just spent the last hour downloading Visa applications ( again) from NZIS. Think I may be personally responsible for the wiping out of a rainforest or two.....
White wine - am I right???
Old Nov 27th 2006, 10:14 pm

Helloooo, shall get you a vat of wine and not mention the waste of paper to anyone in authority - anyway, it's not a waste, it's essential!!!

Good day? Or should that be G'day? Or am I now confused and have stepped into a "Neighbours" mode when it comes to accents?!
Old Nov 27th 2006, 10:18 pm
Banned

Helloooo, shall get you a vat of wine and not mention the waste of paper to anyone in authority - anyway, it's not a waste, it's essential!!!

Good day? Or should that be G'day? Or am I now confused and have stepped into a "Neighbours" mode when it comes to accents?!

I don't do accents - I do Welsh I sound Chinese - so try to do Chinese and just sound like a pr*t !! :scared:
Old Nov 27th 2006, 10:20 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

I don't do accents - I do Welsh I sound Chinese - so try to do Chinese and just sound like a pr*t !! :scared:
Have you two got a head start on me cos neither one of you make sense!!!! Think I might need more alcohol then it might all become as clear as mud!
Old Nov 27th 2006, 10:22 pm
Banned

Have you two got a head start on me cos neither one of you make sense!!!! Think I might need more alcohol then it might all become as clear as mud!

Maybe had a few cases!!!!

So what is my next learning curve on tonight???

Credit cards - tick !!!
Old Nov 27th 2006, 10:28 pm

Credit cards - tick !!!
Well my hubby managed to finish off new bathroom today without any nagging or insults - so the world's your oyster George!!!

Not sure what he's got planned for tommorow; but it's my day off without the kids so I'm walking the dogs, going swimming and may throw a duster around in a random stylie (I throw it, it lands, I get one of the kids to pick it up when they come home!
Old Nov 27th 2006, 10:31 pm
Banned

Well my hubby managed to finish off new bathroom today without any nagging or insults - so the world's your oyster George!!!

Not sure what he's got planned for tommorow; but it's my day off without the kids so I'm walking the dogs, going swimming and may throw a duster around in a random stylie (I throw it, it lands, I get one of the kids to pick it up when they come home!

Cool - well how do I get Andy to buy me all the things in the world a girl could dream of ?????
Old Nov 27th 2006, 10:31 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

Credit cards - tick !!!
Sorry Georgina not ignoring you but lots of good threads tonight

have you done your list of 5 yet!!!
Old Nov 27th 2006, 10:32 pm
Banned

Sorry Georgina not ignoring you but lots of good threads tonight

have you done your list of 5 yet!!!

Oooohhhh no - I shall return !!! 5 ..... let me think!!!
Old Nov 27th 2006, 10:32 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

Cool - well how do I get Andy to buy me all the things in the world a girl could dream of ?????
Change the credit card into your name to come out of his account!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.