The KIWI BAR

Old Dec 21st 2006, 8:18 am
Banned

andy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by Michelle&Carl
Good for you! Ours is nearly filled in (online) - just need to put employment bits and bobs in and we can send it off It did my head in though ... never seen a form as big!

Take slow, deep breaths and you'll get through it

Is there loads? Seems to be going ok so far

P.s - how do you do a poll on forum?
Old Dec 21st 2006, 8:20 am
BE Forum Addict

UKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by andy&georgina
Is there loads? Seems to be going ok so far

P.s - how do you do a poll on forum?
Hmm can't help you with the poll, sorry! I'll have a look now and see if I can work it out, unless someone else has the answer ?!
Old Dec 21st 2006, 8:27 am
Banned

andy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm can't help you with the poll, sorry! I'll have a look now and see if I can work it out, unless someone else has the answer ?!

Done it now hun - thanks anyway
Old Dec 21st 2006, 8:38 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

WOO HOO its friday
Old Dec 21st 2006, 8:39 am
BE Forum Addict

UKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kwprwn
WOO HOO its friday
Old Dec 21st 2006, 8:41 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

WOO HOO its friday
Hey Dawn - do you have to work between Christmas and New Year? I finish at 5pm Friday and don't go back until 3rd January!! Yay!!! And get paid for the time off too!!! There is a God!
Old Dec 21st 2006, 8:49 am
BE Forum Addict

I've been looking at houses in Wellington tonight - woooooooooooow there's some gorgeous property on the market at the moment !!!!!

Makes me want to go and buy one now!
Old Dec 21st 2006, 8:52 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Hey Dawn - do you have to work between Christmas and New Year? I finish at 5pm Friday and don't go back until 3rd January!! Yay!!! And get paid for the time off too!!! There is a God!
Work is open but I have booked the time off as we are off to melbourne to see my sister and her tribe as they are on holiday in OZ, so cant wait to see her and her 2 little horrors (7 & 9) and its brother in laws 40th birthday when we are there...have bought him some speights old dark for his birthday pressie as he loooves it

i would be working otherwise, but am not, so looking forward to 10 days off
Old Dec 21st 2006, 8:59 am

Work is open but I have booked the time off as we are off to melbourne to see my sister and her tribe as they are on holiday in OZ, so cant wait to see her and her 2 little horrors (7 & 9) and its brother in laws 40th birthday when we are there...have bought him some speights old dark for his birthday pressie as he loooves it

i would be working otherwise, but am not, so looking forward to 10 days off
How lovely!

How long does it take to fly to Melbourne from Auckland?
Old Dec 21st 2006, 9:01 am
Banned

I am back now - very stuffed as eaten my Indian
Old Dec 21st 2006, 9:15 am

I am back now - very stuffed as eaten my Indian
Did he put up much resistance?!

thought you were meant to be filling in endless forms?!
Old Dec 21st 2006, 9:20 am
Banned

Did he put up much resistance?!

thought you were meant to be filling in endless forms?!
No he slipped down quite easily

I have given up for now - hope I am doing the right form as seems pretty easy
Old Dec 21st 2006, 9:22 am

No he slipped down quite easily

I have given up for now - hope I am doing the right form as seems pretty easy
You are on NZIS not Dateline aren't you?
Old Dec 21st 2006, 9:22 am
Forum Regular

Perdana is a name known to allPerdana is a name known to allPerdana is a name known to allPerdana is a name known to allPerdana is a name known to allPerdana is a name known to allPerdana is a name known to allPerdana is a name known to allPerdana is a name known to allPerdana is a name known to allPerdana is a name known to all

Good for you! Ours is nearly filled in (online) - just need to put employment bits and bobs in and we can send it off It did my head in though ... never seen a form as big!

Take slow, deep breaths and you'll get through it
And they send it back to you and ask you to prove it!!! :scared:
Old Dec 21st 2006, 9:23 am
Banned

You are on NZIS not Dateline aren't you?

PMSL

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.