The KIWI BAR

Old Dec 25th 2006, 9:48 pm
Banned

andy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by shepslady
DOnt mind if I do....actually Im sitting here enjoying a nice gin lime lemonade right now so Cheers

MERRY CHRISTMAS
Well Happy Christmas to you too Hope you are having/had a good day

Last edited by andy&georgina; Dec 25th 2006 at 10:48 pm.
Old Dec 25th 2006, 11:41 pm
Mrs Shep USCIS Graduate

shepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by andy&georgina
Well Happy Christmas to you too Hope you are having/had a good day
Actually I probably just spent the worst Christmas Day of my life but am grateful that its almost over & Im also happy in the knowledge that my family are all well & happy & my son phoned me today to say that his wife, due to have their first baby today thinks that things are starting to happen so fingers crossed I will soon have a new grandson. Putting Christmas aside life is good & Im a survivor & tomorrow is another day. Hope your day is going well.
Old Dec 26th 2006, 3:51 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shepslady
Actually I probably just spent the worst Christmas Day of my life but am grateful that its almost over & Im also happy in the knowledge that my family are all well & happy & my son phoned me today to say that his wife, due to have their first baby today thinks that things are starting to happen so fingers crossed I will soon have a new grandson. Putting Christmas aside life is good & Im a survivor & tomorrow is another day. Hope your day is going well.
Very sorry to hear that. I hope today is better for you.

Well, my MIL is busy trying to melt the phone in her room right now. She's been talking with her daughter for over an hour now, and I always know when she's bitching about me as she does that 'stage whisper' kind of thing. Geez grow up woman!

I'm at work and my daughter is extremely upset at pre-school. There are only 5 other kids in the centre this week and she just wants to stay home and play with her new toys.
Old Dec 26th 2006, 3:59 pm
Mrs Shep USCIS Graduate

shepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Maz]Very sorry to hear that. I hope today is better for you.

Thanks Maz
Im sure today will be better. We have our family dinner today instead of yesterday cos one of our neices couldnt make it in until late last night. Havent seen her for a year so am really looking forward to that.
Of course your poor little daughter wants to stay at home & play with her new toys, afterall it is only the day after Christmas & the novelty wont have worn off yet...please her cotton soxs huh? Hope the day passes quickly for her.
Dont envy you the MIL thing, they can be so stupid sometimes cant they.....omg stopping to think that Im a MIL too Hope Im not that bad with my DIL?? OH well no doubt she will let me know if I am.
Old Dec 26th 2006, 5:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Hello everybody and Happy Christmas,
don't need a drink as the champagne is flowing freely at the MILs but just wanted to see how everyone is. We've been pretty quiet recently as living at my mams with no computer access other than my brothers, and we feel a bit cheeky going to their house all the time to use the computer. Anyway, in case Danny hasn't said, our visas were issues in an amazing 16 days from ITA submission so we are happy bunnies (if a little stressed), the pikie life is hard, moving between my families and Danny's and living out of suitcases. Anyway we officially depart the UK on Monday the 22nd January, spend 2 days in Hong Kong with my best friend and then arrive in Aukland. Just in case we don't get computer access fir several more days, Happy new Year, we can't wait to see those of you who are out there next month and speak to everyone else as soon as we gwet on line again,
take care and love to you an yours,
Donna, Danny and the gang
xx
Old Dec 26th 2006, 5:15 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by danny.f
Hello everybody and Happy Christmas,
don't need a drink as the champagne is flowing freely at the MILs but just wanted to see how everyone is. We've been pretty quiet recently as living at my mams with no computer access other than my brothers, and we feel a bit cheeky going to their house all the time to use the computer. Anyway, in case Danny hasn't said, our visas were issues in an amazing 16 days from ITA submission so we are happy bunnies (if a little stressed), the pikie life is hard, moving between my families and Danny's and living out of suitcases. Anyway we officially depart the UK on Monday the 22nd January, spend 2 days in Hong Kong with my best friend and then arrive in Aukland. Just in case we don't get computer access fir several more days, Happy new Year, we can't wait to see those of you who are out there next month and speak to everyone else as soon as we gwet on line again,
take care and love to you an yours,
Donna, Danny and the gang
xx
WOO HOOOOO!!!!! I know what it's like feeling like a gypsy, moving around all the time, but it's just temporary! Many many congratulations on your visas coming through so quickly!
Old Dec 26th 2006, 5:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

At this point,I must apologise for my wife's spelling. She is far more intelligent than me,but her typing goes awol with a mere 10 glasses of pop.
This is like having a fix with addiction-it's class! Missed you all-access for the next 5 days. Wooooohoooo!
Old Dec 26th 2006, 5:42 pm
Maz

Originally Posted by danny.f
At this point,I must apologise for my wife's spelling. She is far more intelligent than me,but her typing goes awol with a mere 10 glasses of pop.
This is like having a fix with addiction-it's class! Missed you all-access for the next 5 days. Wooooohoooo!
LOL! One of you needs to get their own username, it's way too confusing with both of you posting with the same screen name!

I can't wait for the day when I live somewhere that observes Boxing Day. This sucks having to work today.
Old Dec 27th 2006, 4:11 am
Mrs Shep USCIS Graduate

Originally Posted by Maz
LOL! One of you needs to get their own username, it's way too confusing with both of you posting with the same screen name!

I can't wait for the day when I live somewhere that observes Boxing Day. This sucks having to work today.
Oh I hear you re Boxing Day!! I cant believe how today is just an ordinary day over here, seems everything is open as per normal & yes Ive had to work tonight too, Been a little naughty actually, I finished real early cos the Doctors didnt have many patients today & I only had about half my normal work to do. I decided to sneak home, have a catch up on the computer for a couple of hours before taking the car back to the hospital & signing out for the night Lets just call it my Boxing Day perk....good if no one cottons on to it huh?
Old Dec 27th 2006, 4:17 am
Maz

Do we live close to each other?... I'm in the western Chicago suburbs. Maybe if we do, we should have a meetup. Beat the winter blues/blahs etc.
Old Dec 27th 2006, 7:37 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Mr Barman,
Can I have 21 pints and a glace cherry please - they are sooo refined eh? Give a certain elegance to any pint of lager dontcha fink?
Last of 4 days at work, now 2 off...then 4 on then A WEEK off
And the Boxing Day sales - brilliant here (well, everything is overpriced in the first place but the sales knock it back a good bit) No snow, no crowds - Yipppeee!!
Another 21 lagers for the good ole sales!!!
Old Dec 27th 2006, 9:00 am
BE Enthusiast

StevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by karonious
Oh Mr Barman,
Can I have 21 pints and a glace cherry please - they are sooo refined eh? Give a certain elegance to any pint of lager dontcha fink?
Last of 4 days at work, now 2 off...then 4 on then A WEEK off
And the Boxing Day sales - brilliant here (well, everything is overpriced in the first place but the sales knock it back a good bit) No snow, no crowds - Yipppeee!!
Another 21 lagers for the good ole sales!!!
I'll be barman missus! Here's your lager to go with the (real) wine you've already got! I have mine and now off for a ciggy!!
Old Dec 27th 2006, 9:16 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by StevieB
I'll be barman missus! Here's your lager to go with the (real) wine you've already got! I have mine and now off for a ciggy!!
Dear Lord, the only people in the Kiwi Bar are actually in the same house in reality? I might as well come off line and see what StevieB is doing through there!!(Can you get me another drink in both worlds please?)
Just been on a whirlwind phone tour of the UK, spoke shite, spent loads, happy now! Feeling mellow after a glass or 2 of white wine (bugger, just ruined my reputation as a hard-drinking Scot )
Anyone else care to join me?
Old Dec 27th 2006, 9:18 am
Banned

andy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by karonious
Dear Lord, the only people in the Kiwi Bar are actually in the same house in reality? I might as well come off line and see what StevieB is doing through there!!(Can you get me another drink in both worlds please?)
Just been on a whirlwind phone tour of the UK, spoke shite, spent loads, happy now! Feeling mellow after a glass or 2 of white wine (bugger, just ruined my reputation as a hard-drinking Scot )
Anyone else care to join me?

PMSL - what you two like LOL

I shall have a drink pls - cyber one though as morning here
Old Dec 27th 2006, 9:57 am
conquering the world!

Originally Posted by andy&georgina
PMSL - what you two like LOL

I shall have a drink pls - cyber one though as morning here
I don't think you were around when the StevieB was at the height of his posting? I once wrestled the mouse out of his control and was let loose - never looked back!! Hopefully he will start again, cos he was well funny -ask Donna f!!
There are actually 3 of us online here as the girl (11) got a laptop for Xmas.....I don't want to hear the tales of 'you spoil that child'...I know it, now let's move on!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.