The KIWI BAR

Old Nov 9th 2006, 10:55 pm
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by kev&sarah
Would you like a cherry with that sir?!!
now please dont offer me YOUR cherry .... thanks
another fnarr fnarr is coming on......
Old Nov 9th 2006, 10:56 pm
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Didn't have that problem!!

Drank with the headmasters son!!! Seem to remember him phoning the pub and asking for his 6th form back !!! Don't tell my kids!!
hehe - I just used to get banned for not drinking ...... and told off for scarpering from the youth club to the pub at age 14: "I'll have a half pint barman" whilst tucking in the school shirt....those were the days
Old Nov 9th 2006, 10:56 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jack Daws
Which one?

L'air Du Temps?

If so add it to the list

No!! My MIL wears that!!
Old Nov 9th 2006, 10:58 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lardyl
now please dont offer me YOUR cherry .... thanks
another fnarr fnarr is coming on......

Do you mind!!! I'm saving it for when Kev gets back from NZ!!!! Esp. if he gets a job offer!!!
Old Nov 9th 2006, 10:58 pm
you dewty owld maan!

Originally Posted by Jack Daws
Which one?
L'air Du Temps?
If so add it to the list
Mrs L liked that........when she was younger --- which is rather worrying, mow I must get a real drink.....
Old Nov 9th 2006, 10:59 pm
you dewty owld maan!

Do you mind!!! I'm saving it for when Kev gets back from NZ!!!! Esp. if he gets a job offer!!!
- you did offer though??!!??
fingers crossed for you both!
[insert finger crossed smiley here]
Old Nov 9th 2006, 11:00 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

No!! My MIL wears that!!
OMG - freaking out on 7th large glass of dry white.

Am Cancer - later of the lungs the amout I smoke - not funny!

I used to drink with my Headmaster and his son - boy was he a good kisser - son not Headmaster?!

Elitism in Cornwall - just me?!

That's why they hate me - I only have 5 fingers on each hand!!
Old Nov 9th 2006, 11:02 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
OMG - freaking out on 7th large glass of dry white.

I used to drink with my Headmaster and his son - boy was he a good kisser - son not Headmaster?!

Elitism in Cornwall - just me?!

That's why they hate me - I only have 5 fingers on each hand!!
Do you have a pointy head though?
Old Nov 9th 2006, 11:03 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

Nearly the same , I'm the one that used to be indecisive but I'm not so sure now!!! but you're a newer version !!!
Old Nov 9th 2006, 11:05 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

Nearly the same , I'm the one that used to be indecisive but I'm not so sure now!!! but you're a newer version !!!

OMG I've just looked at the clock!!! Gonna go people. taking my friends kidywinks to school in the morning so need to be organised for a change. speak to you over the weekend. Nitee nite
Old Nov 10th 2006, 6:46 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Dear me, it's quiet tonight.... right, soon change that,..... Jukebox revved up and tuned in, 21 lagers for me at the end of a very busy week.... ahhh, that's better
Happiness is a cold pint (or 21!)
Old Nov 10th 2006, 7:36 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by karonious
Dear me, it's quiet tonight.... right, soon change that,..... Jukebox revved up and tuned in, 21 lagers for me at the end of a very busy week.... ahhh, that's better
Happiness is a cold pint (or 21!)

i was just about to PM you as i haven't seen you around much , how are you honey?
Old Nov 10th 2006, 7:41 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by poppets
i was just about to PM you as i haven't seen you around much , how are you honey?
That's really nice of you, thank you for your concern.
I've been really busy at work, really knackered, and found some brilliant books at the Library this week that I haven't been able to put down. Melissa and Steve have very selfishly decided they need evening computer time as well. So put these together and I simply haven't had the time/energy to post.
However, Vodka for you, 21 for and chill now I have finally got my act together..
And you, how's it going?
Old Nov 10th 2006, 7:48 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

I've been really busy at work, really knackered, and found some brilliant books at the Library this week that I haven't been able to put down. Melissa and Steve have very selfishly decided they need evening computer time as well. So put these together and I simply haven't had the time/energy to post.
However, Vodka for you, 21 for and chill now I have finally got my act together..
And you, how's it going?
oh ok , bit teary last few days but generally ok. hubs not well in bed by 6.50pm, kids now in bed, just had me dinner & i'm having chill time
Old Nov 10th 2006, 7:48 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

And you, how's it going?
Hi you two, how are you both? Still happy settling in Karen? Still happy baking and making Poppets?!

How's the weather there where you both are? Gone strangely warm again here - can't make it's bloody mind up!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.