Coronavirus

Old Aug 3rd 2021, 4:20 am
Forum Regular

jackinthetree has a reputation beyond reputejackinthetree has a reputation beyond reputejackinthetree has a reputation beyond reputejackinthetree has a reputation beyond reputejackinthetree has a reputation beyond reputejackinthetree has a reputation beyond reputejackinthetree has a reputation beyond reputejackinthetree has a reputation beyond reputejackinthetree has a reputation beyond reputejackinthetree has a reputation beyond reputejackinthetree has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Coronavirus

Originally Posted by Justcol
But it is a biggy for all the businesses that are short of the thousands of tourists and millions of dollars they bring with them. How long and at what cost are they going to have to be bailed out at tax payers expense. There are entire towns down here that are like ghost towns. Having a vaccinated population would mean open borders and open for business. The rest of the planet is staring to move and we're stuck here with our thumbs up our butts, with half the population probably to terrified or to stupid to get a jab, which in itself will prevent borders opening, because you can bet your life comrade Ardern won't risk a single case incase it costs her a vote
Comrade Ardern. Aren't you classy. Maybe you should hop back to the UK where you can have Conservative Boris lead you instead.
Old Aug 3rd 2021, 4:24 am
Forum Regular

Timmy Chch has a reputation beyond reputeTimmy Chch has a reputation beyond reputeTimmy Chch has a reputation beyond reputeTimmy Chch has a reputation beyond reputeTimmy Chch has a reputation beyond reputeTimmy Chch has a reputation beyond reputeTimmy Chch has a reputation beyond reputeTimmy Chch has a reputation beyond reputeTimmy Chch has a reputation beyond reputeTimmy Chch has a reputation beyond reputeTimmy Chch has a reputation beyond repute

Mongrel mob are one of the big 2 gangs in New Zealand, it wasnt a slight on anyone. They're a charming bunch who only recently dropped nazi symbolism including "seig heil" rally cries and swastikas since the christchurch attack.
Gang crime makes up a large percentage of the prison population hence the comment.
Old Aug 3rd 2021, 4:34 am
Forum Regular

jackinthetree has a reputation beyond reputejackinthetree has a reputation beyond reputejackinthetree has a reputation beyond reputejackinthetree has a reputation beyond reputejackinthetree has a reputation beyond reputejackinthetree has a reputation beyond reputejackinthetree has a reputation beyond reputejackinthetree has a reputation beyond reputejackinthetree has a reputation beyond reputejackinthetree has a reputation beyond reputejackinthetree has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Timmy Chch
Mongrel mob are one of the big 2 gangs in New Zealand, it wasnt a slight on anyone. They're a charming bunch who only recently dropped nazi symbolism including "seig heil" rally cries and swastikas since the christchurch attack.
Gang crime makes up a large percentage of the prison population hence the comment.
Sorry, my misunderstanding. thank you for that Timmy.
Old Aug 3rd 2021, 6:52 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Not quite so however it is on the increase for societal reasons. Maori make up around half the prison population despite not making up half the nations population.

Families and friends visit people in prison. Same people might also attend their local community church , especially if Pacifika. It is an area where control of the coronavirus is rather sensible.

Jackinthetree. An article for you.

Old Aug 3rd 2021, 7:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute

There seems to be a lot of talking-up and positive spin on how well the vaccine programme is going compared to the targets, but in my view the target was way to slow, yet some DHBs are still not achieving theirs. We have had a year and a half to get prepared and have vaccine centres set up and yet here we are still building the aeroplane whilst it's in flight. There are still very few of the general population have had a vaccine and I am happy for border to remain closed until numbers are much higher. Latest figures by DHB.

While some of the tourist industry has suffered, it hasn't impacted nearly as much as it could, as a lot of domestic tourism seems to be thriving with so many more people taking the opportunity to travel around the country and do some of the things they never would have bothered with before.
Old Aug 3rd 2021, 7:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Justcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond repute

who only recently dropped nazi symbolism including "seig heil" rally cries and swastikas since the christchurch attack.
who told you that nonsense 😂🤣

I deal with them every single day, and believe me sieg heil or sieg ****ing hiel is still the preferred means of communication.

Current mongrel mob fashion trends include a tattoo on each cheek of a bulldog wearing Nazi helmet adorned with swastikas, swastika on the neck or the old classic S.F.H across the forehead.

MM have changed nothing. If you believe anything else your a fool

Old Aug 3rd 2021, 1:33 pm
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
Not quite so however it is on the increase for societal reasons. Maori make up around half the prison population despite not making up half the nations population.
I'm not surprised really, economically Māori (and other ethnic groups) are excluded from New Zealands prosperity. In 2018 the median wealth of a white New Zealander was estimated at about $138k while a for Māori it was just $29k. That gap has been growing for a long time. The primary means of wealth accumulation in New Zealand has been residential home ownership, which has continued to rocket in value since 2018. Māori have only about half the rate of home ownership as white New Zealanders so the problem will likely be far more acute when next measured.

This talk of harmony and multiculturalism from politicians doesn't sit well with me. New Zealand is actually deeply divided when you start to look economic analysis. There are definitely two New Zealands.​
Old Aug 3rd 2021, 11:36 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by BEVS

Families and friends visit people in prison. Same people might also attend their local community church , especially if Pacifika. It is an area where control of the coronavirus is rather sensible.

Jackinthetree. An article for you.
You have some great points, as usual, BEVS.

Re: article. That's quite sad. I saw an interview featuring one of the folks who is working on reforming folks who turn to gangs recently. It's a worthy effort and driven by complex factors. I think his name was Henry...he was one of the leaders on the program
Old Aug 3rd 2021, 11:38 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Charismatic
I'm not surprised really, economically Māori (and other ethnic groups) are excluded from New Zealands prosperity. In 2018 the median wealth of a white New Zealander was estimated at about $138k while a for Māori it was just $29k. That gap has been growing for a long time. The primary means of wealth accumulation in New Zealand has been residential home ownership, which has continued to rocket in value since 2018. Māori have only about half the rate of home ownership as white New Zealanders so the problem will likely be far more acute when next measured.

This talk of harmony and multiculturalism from politicians doesn't sit well with me. New Zealand is actually deeply divided when you start to look economic analysis. There are definitely two New Zealands.​
A friend from America once told me what a Somali pirate said:

"If you won't share your wealth with us, we will share our poverty with you."

These are complex factors, and the most we can do is keep our hearts open and our minds willing to engage and understand, IMO.
Old Aug 3rd 2021, 11:39 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Bo-Jangles
There seems to be a lot of talking-up and positive spin on how well the vaccine programme is going compared to the targets, but in my view the target was way to slow, yet some DHBs are still not achieving theirs. We have had a year and a half to get prepared and have vaccine centres set up and yet here we are still building the aeroplane whilst it's in flight. There are still very few of the general population have had a vaccine and I am happy for border to remain closed until numbers are much higher. Latest figures by DHB.

While some of the tourist industry has suffered, it hasn't impacted nearly as much as it could, as a lot of domestic tourism seems to be thriving with so many more people taking the opportunity to travel around the country and do some of the things they never would have bothered with before.
I think the reality is Australia and NZ are low on the totem poll when it comes to economic and international importance.
Therefore, their vaccine pull power has been lower than other countries. It's easy for us to critique but this situation has certainly been hard on a lot of people in different ways.

Old Aug 5th 2021, 6:42 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

Just love being threatened by anti vaxers for just doing my job, but I tell you something else I love much much more, laughing so hard at their threats that they hang up.
Old Aug 5th 2021, 6:47 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MrsFychan
Just love being threatened by anti vaxers for just doing my job, but I tell you something else I love much much more, laughing so hard at their threats that they hang up.
I'm sorry that you have to put up with that nonsense but good on you for your response.
Old Aug 5th 2021, 10:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MrsFychan
More fool them if they have nothing better to do; only hopeless losers would take time out of their day to do that. There seems to be a lot of them about though, I saw a bunch of people holding up placards at the side of the road last Saturday with stupid anti-vax slogans and we also had some bullshit letter arrive in the post asking us to trust in God, not vaccines. LOL
Old Aug 5th 2021, 10:33 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Bo-Jangles
More fool them if they have nothing better to do; only hopeless losers would take time out of their day to do that. There seems to be a lot of them about though, I saw a bunch of people holding up placards at the side of the road last Saturday with stupid anti-vax slogans and we also had some bullshit letter arrive in the post asking us to trust in God, not vaccines. LOL
Same here Wed afternoon . Utter dangerous fools.
Old Aug 6th 2021, 9:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Justcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jackinthetree
Comrade Ardern. Aren't you classy. Maybe you should hop back to the UK where you can have Conservative Boris lead you instead.
And why would I want to do that

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.