Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 15th 2005, 3:49 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Had a great evening ..... Was taken to the Emirates towers for a five coarse meal, very nice comnsidering its the first valentine evening that I have actually spent with my hubby since we have been together so it was even more special
Old Feb 15th 2005, 3:49 am
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Nabs
Good Morning every1

any1 missed me

Me too. how your new flat?
Old Feb 15th 2005, 3:50 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Palm Tree
I got attacked by O.... for no apparent reason. Asked for an explanation as I had not participated in her row but of course the stuff got deleted. I wonder if she is for real or just enjoys stirring things. Shame she doesn't have JB's class. She is an English teacher! :scared:

Why thank you PT you sweetie x

Hi Heart how are you?

Thursday morning just ain't gonna happen....I will be tea-total all night

Only joking, i'll be a wet

Hi Nabs did you go somewhere LOL xx
Old Feb 15th 2005, 3:51 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sassy
Me too. how your new flat?
Great! It is great to wake up at 8:15 and be in the office at 8:30
Old Feb 15th 2005, 3:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Sorry didn't realise it was you...I was just baitin' LOL

They are like a load of snapper fish in there

Sorry about your news PT

Thanks JB, I am too. Really didn't expect it. I was keep feeling rotten but was kind of hoping it was all just in my mind. I know hubby will be surprised as he was keep telling me to put my act together. They even gave me a picture to take home. How thoughtful, now I can remind myself even more.
Old Feb 15th 2005, 3:52 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

How sweeeeeet

How are you today?
Very hungover
Old Feb 15th 2005, 3:52 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Hi Nabs did you go somewhere LOL xx
I was at the "bab al yam" rest. in Burj al arab, didn't really like the food there but it was nice overall
Old Feb 15th 2005, 3:53 am

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

They've pulled all the interesting stuff from EW.....
Old Feb 15th 2005, 3:53 am

I was at the "bab al yam" rest. in Burj al arab, didn't really like the food there but it was nice overall
Nice.... who did you take........
Old Feb 15th 2005, 3:54 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Just for a change
Old Feb 15th 2005, 3:54 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Palm Tree
Thanks JB, I am too. Really didn't expect it. I was keep feeling rotten but was kind of hoping it was all just in my mind. I know hubby will be surprised as he was keep telling me to put my act together. They even gave me a picture to take home. How thoughtful, now I can remind myself even more.
Well I suppose as nice the thought there is no point in pretending it isn't there, if I were you I would pin it on the wall and blaspheme at it everytime I walked by it. You can and will beat it, but you must have support, do you get support?
Old Feb 15th 2005, 3:56 am
Banned

See they have ignored my tennis phone number PMSL

Doohhhh
Old Feb 15th 2005, 3:58 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Heart how are you?

Im good thanks Jools .... with an hour to spare I thought I'd see whats going on.. How was your evening?
Old Feb 15th 2005, 3:59 am

Great! It is great to wake up at 8:15 and be in the office at 8:30
Party at your gaff then? Im sure ur flat mate won't object lol
Old Feb 15th 2005, 4:00 am
Its all good

Nice.... who did you take........

Nabs obviously not divulging information

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.