Teatime Choices

Old Jan 27th 2021, 10:50 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Teatime Choices

I lacked the ambition to make the chicken tacos I'd planned, so just had a can of clam chowder; heat and serve; not even the kind you add a can of milk to. I can make chicken tacos for breakfast if I want, it wouldn't be the first time.
Old Jan 27th 2021, 11:25 pm
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

toast.
Old Jan 27th 2021, 11:59 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Siouxie
toast.

And I never knew that was Paul Young until just now

Last edited by BristolUK; Jan 28th 2021 at 12:06 am.
Old Jan 29th 2021, 11:36 am
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

Yesterday was Thursday, so Chicken Surprise.

Old Jan 30th 2021, 2:44 am
Stand-up Philosopher

Chili and apple juice, mmmmmmm.
Edit: My God that's awful! I'm not that hungry.

Last edited by caretaker; Jan 30th 2021 at 2:49 am.
Old Jan 30th 2021, 3:02 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by caretaker
Chili and apple juice, mmmmmmm.
Edit: My God that's awful! I'm not that hungry.
Can you get a curly cheese sandwich?
Old Jan 30th 2021, 3:10 am
Stand-up Philosopher

Originally Posted by BEVS
Can you get a curly cheese sandwich?
That's all for now, and nothing to eat or drink after midnight. It isn't great, but I'm kind of an old hand at this now.
Old Jan 30th 2021, 10:37 am
BE Enthusiast

abner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BristolUK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJmKStqugMc

And I never knew that was Paul Young until just now
But even with toast handled, one still needs tea...

Old Feb 1st 2021, 10:57 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

Bahn mi! Good thing too because the only decent thing on the supper tray was the dessert.

Old Feb 2nd 2021, 12:47 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Bahn mi! Good thing too because the only decent thing on the supper tray was the dessert.
You got it! Good pals there.
Old Feb 2nd 2021, 2:55 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Thank God for good mates and food runs
Old Feb 2nd 2021, 10:33 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

"Shepherd's pie" with gravy (not too bad), frozen carrots, and Chapman's Frozen Yogurt. The yogurt reminds me of the Dixie Cups from when I was a kid. I ate less than half of the carrots, but what do you want? I always leave the 1% chocolate milk; it's a crime against nature.

Old Feb 3rd 2021, 7:36 am
Lowering the tone

Jingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond repute

I always leave the 1% chocolate milk; it's a crime against nature.
Now there's a reminder of Canada!! I'll never forget my utter bewilderment at seeing so many adults drinking chocolate milk. When I was up at camp at Fort Mac there was even a chocolate milk tap in the messroom. I share your opinion of it wholeheartedly, caretaker! Hope you're able to get home to your own kitchen very soon.

EDIT: Perhaps you were referring to the 1% rather than the chocolate as being the crime against nature... either way, I concur.
Old Feb 3rd 2021, 2:25 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jingsamichty
EDIT: Perhaps you were referring to the 1% rather than the chocolate as being the crime against nature...
I was wondering that too.

I was never averse to these though...

Old Feb 3rd 2021, 4:40 pm
Lowering the tone

Jingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, that's vintage, what decade is that do you think? And is that a gas mask in his satchel, or a hearing aid? Looks like an odd shape for anything else.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.