Teatime Choices

Old Apr 11th 2020, 4:10 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Teatime Choices

Originally Posted by BristolUK

Maybe in a few days if there's any turkey left. Except it won't be chicken.
A poultry excuse!

Old Apr 11th 2020, 5:08 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
A poultry excuse!

From a game bird.
Old Apr 11th 2020, 5:40 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

Bacon would probably be good in a chicken salad sandwich.
Old Apr 12th 2020, 5:06 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by caretaker
Chicken salad; I chop it up with some onion and the bit of lettuce I want to use up and mix up with mayo and a bit of curry powder.
I never used to put lettuce in egg salad or chicken salad, but then I did a bunch of work in an older, stately part of town and over time was fed lunch by an assortment of widows and matrons, and those sandwiches were their mainstays for feeding tradesmen, and they used chopped lettuce.
Like a coronation chicken? I'll give this a go. Sounds a proper job.
Might have to use a little crispy cabbage for the crunch though as have no lettuce.
Old Apr 12th 2020, 5:07 am
`

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
A poultry excuse!
Trust you to chook that in.
Old Apr 12th 2020, 7:10 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Roast Turkey with all the trimmings including - yes oink - two stuffings, one with added chestnut.
Old Apr 12th 2020, 7:43 pm
Gloves off

BuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond repute

Traditional Belgian Easter Sunday meal.

Spanakopita, served with hummus, taramasalata, pita.

Old Apr 15th 2020, 9:36 am
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

I had a nice juicy sirloin steak, med rare with mushrooms and onions and a couple of boiled potatoes. One of the most satisfying things I've done for awhile.
Old Apr 16th 2020, 5:15 am
`

We're going to have two McCain sour dough margherita pizzas . I cannot be bothered to fark around with anything else. Himself will have the rest of the lemon meringue pie I made yesterday for afters.
Old Apr 16th 2020, 8:12 am
Lowering the tone

Jingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond repute

Sea bass fillets (crispy skin of course), on a bed of Korean 'ping-ping' grains.
Old Apr 16th 2020, 9:00 am

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

Bulimia has always been chic! Lady Di - divorcé, holder of the hands of AIDS victims, skier, the people’s princess, bulimic. I’m getting prison tough and lifting weights at home, Lagerfeld (hero) was great at eating disorders. Gucci I feel is all gluttony. And I love Gucci. On the subject of bad choices I just bought the most beautiful dolce and gabbana . . ., there’s some something very senseless about buying a very expensive . . . during a quarantine that really speaks to me 😂
Old Apr 16th 2020, 9:04 am
Stand-up Philosopher

Originally Posted by Oink
Bulimia has always been chic! Lady Di - divorcé, holder of the hands of AIDS victims, skier, the people’s princess, bulimic. I’m getting prison tough and lifting weights at home, Lagerfeld (hero) was great at eating disorders. Gucci I feel is all gluttony. And I love Gucci. On the subject of bad choices I just bought the most beautiful dolce and gabbana dress, there’s some something very senseless about buying a very expensive dress during a quarantine that really speaks to me 😂
So you spend a few grand on haute couture and she lets you eat sausage rolls? Fork out $500 for some matching shoes and talk about kippers for breakfast.
Old Apr 16th 2020, 9:23 am
Lowering the tone

Jingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond repute

The chocolate'n'vodka oink certainly makes for better internet than the lentils'n'water oink
Old Apr 17th 2020, 4:54 am
`

Roast . Chicken, roasties, veg, stuffin' , gravy , gravy, gravy
Old Apr 17th 2020, 12:38 pm
Lowering the tone

The Saturday edition of The Guardian has an excellent "Feast" supplement which is full of great foodie things, including recipes. We usually try to have a go at at least one the recipes during the week. Last night my wife made this Greek Lamb Meatballs recipe and I have to say it was absolutely outstanding. Soooooo tasty!!

The only change we made was to omit the "served with orzo" because we had an aubergine that needed to be used, so I grilled slices of aubergine on the BBQ and then spooned the meatballs over them. Delicious!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.