Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Another sad loss...Jade Goody has passed away

Wikiposts

Another sad loss...Jade Goody has passed away

Old Mar 28th 2009, 8:46 am
Banned

london52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to all
Default Re: Another sad loss...Jade Goody has passed away

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
Are you for real???? Do you think i'm going to take a test to prove to YOU that i'm a racist....YOU made a statement about me!!! You can prove sweet FA, your comments mean nothing to me

Now, why don't you crawl away and watch your Youtube video's of Jade and Shilpa.....then come back and tell me she was playing nicey nicey
hmmmm, your answer says a lot to me flirtypants...
Old Mar 28th 2009, 8:48 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by london52
It pains me to say this....But you are without a shadow of doubt the biggest D*** i know!
Old Mar 28th 2009, 8:48 am
BE Enthusiast

albertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond repute

Like what ???
I am amazed at your nonsensical responses.
You have me truly gobsmacked
Old Mar 28th 2009, 8:49 am
Knight Templar

tomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant future

Please have a think before posting such nasty drivel, why are you so angry at a girl who did nothing to you or changed your life in anyway, that tirade says more about you than it does about Jade Goody.…..what I have seen and heard of jade is that she was a kid who was dragged up by 2 alcoholic parents, did not have a good education or childhood and just made herself into a celebrity because people warmed to her naivety and lack of intelligence, she did the best with what she had and people were interested in her….to say she was racist is pathetic as she has black blood in her family line.
Maybe I see a different person to others but I saw jade as a girl born with nothing od 2 bad parents who finished up a celebrity…RIP Jade.
I'm pleased for you. You seem to have a clear view of what is, and is not.

The cant on this thread is indicative of the state of our society; if you make money you're a good person, but the means are of no consequence.
Old Mar 28th 2009, 8:49 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by albertabound
Like what ???
I am amazed at your nonsensical responses.
You have me truly gobsmacked
He changed my post to read..''i'm a racist''....:curse:
Old Mar 28th 2009, 8:59 am
Dive Bar Drunk

JamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond repute

Please have a think before posting such nasty drivel, why are you so angry at a girl who did nothing to you or changed your life in anyway, that tirade says more about you than it does about Jade Goody.…..what I have seen and heard of jade is that she was a kid who was dragged up by 2 alcoholic parents, did not have a good education or childhood and just made herself into a celebrity because people warmed to her naivety and lack of intelligence, she did the best with what she had and people were interested in her….to say she was racist is pathetic as she has black blood in her family line.
Maybe I see a different person to others but I saw jade as a girl born with nothing od 2 bad parents who finished up a celebrity…RIP Jade.
She was racist. On National television live. So much so that Channel 4 recieved thousands of complaints and were forced to switch Big Brother off, rebuke Jade and make her apologise.

To say someone can't be racist because they have black blood in their family line is the stupidest thing I have heard in his thread so far and is backed up by nothing other than stupidity.
Old Mar 28th 2009, 9:01 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Originally Posted by James Martindale
She was racist. On National television live. So much so that Channel 4 recieved thousands of complaints and were forced to switch Big Brother off, rebuke Jade and make her apologise.

To say someone can't be racist because they have black blood in their family line is the stupidest thing I have heard in his thread so far and is backed up by nothing other than stupidity.
There's no point James, it's like banging your head against a brick wall with him...
Old Mar 28th 2009, 9:04 am
no I aint

Flogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond repute

There's no point James, it's like banging your head against a brick wall with him...
bit like buses.
Wait ages for one,then 3 come along in no time at all..
Old Mar 28th 2009, 9:07 am
Banned

london52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to all

It pains me to say this....But you are without a shadow of doubt the biggest D*** i know!
Yes,,,but keep it quiet flirty...my bird comes on here sometimes
Old Mar 28th 2009, 9:08 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Read it again...it wasn't a compliment
Old Mar 28th 2009, 9:10 am
Banned

I did not touch your post flirty...have another look at what you posted gal...you are just saying how you feel..
And thats good.
Old Mar 28th 2009, 9:10 am
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Bird?? classy!
Old Mar 28th 2009, 9:11 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

He has not changed your post at all - merely bolded three words of it. However, I suspect you meant to say 'to prove I'm not a racist'. But, regardless, he has not edited anything.

And London52, please keep the smuttiness to a minimum - remember that children could read this forum so your sexual innuendos are not appropriate.

Both of you please just agree to disagree and be polite to each other - or if you can't do that, just walk away from the thread.

Let's get things back on topic now, or a mod will have no choice but to close the thread.
Old Mar 28th 2009, 9:12 am
no I aint

Flogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond repute

I did not touch your post flirty...have another look at what you posted gal...you are just saying how you feel..
And thats good.
prick
Old Mar 28th 2009, 9:14 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

And thats good.
I read it, you changed my post! You highlighted the comment i made and took it out of context. Now you want me to play fair?....game on London!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.