Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Another sad loss...Jade Goody has passed away

Wikiposts

Another sad loss...Jade Goody has passed away

Old Mar 28th 2009, 8:08 am
Banned

london52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to all
Default Re: Another sad loss...Jade Goody has passed away

Originally Posted by tomarense
ville,

Sorry to disagree with you.

I wouldn't wish cancer, any type of cancer, on my worst enemy, but I find the glorification of Ms Goody extremely objectionable.

She was an objectionable, foul-mouthed, racist bigot who showed her contempt by the self-gratification of publicity, due to her notoriety.

The fact of an increase in cancer screening was a side effect of her selfishness, not her altruism.
Please have a think before posting such nasty drivel, why are you so angry at a girl who did nothing to you or changed your life in anyway, that tirade says more about you than it does about Jade Goody.…..what I have seen and heard of jade is that she was a kid who was dragged up by 2 alcoholic parents, did not have a good education or childhood and just made herself into a celebrity because people warmed to her naivety and lack of intelligence, she did the best with what she had and people were interested in her….to say she was racist is pathetic as she has black blood in her family line.
Maybe I see a different person to others but I saw jade as a girl born with nothing od 2 bad parents who finished up a celebrity…RIP Jade.

Last edited by london52; Mar 28th 2009 at 8:11 am.
Old Mar 28th 2009, 8:12 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by london52
to say she was racist is pathetic
I think you need to check out your own small brain

She was a Racist! She showed it on TV in full view of the nation and the rest of the world. She showed her true colours in more ways than one on BB.
Old Mar 28th 2009, 8:17 am
Banned

london52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
I think you need to check out your own small brain

She was a Racist! She showed it on TV in full view of the nation and the rest of the world. She showed her true colours in more ways than one on BB.

Do you know what she actually said? I bet you don’t.

Who has not said racist comments when in the pub with friends or relatives…I know for sure you have flirtynickers.
She said them because she was a naive girl who did not have a script writer and just said the first thing that came into her head,,,we would probably all think the same put are intelligent enough not to say them. Think about it,
Old Mar 28th 2009, 8:18 am
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

ooh looks like the sat premier is about to start - just gonna get the popcorn . . .
Old Mar 28th 2009, 8:20 am
BE Enthusiast

albertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond repute

I actually watch the BB in quesion. Yes the press did villify her but what she and the other women did to Shilpa Shetty was horrifying to watch. It was disgusting. And lets get it right, they were not having a laugh in the pub
Tina
Old Mar 28th 2009, 8:25 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Do you know what she actually said? I bet you don’t.

Who has not said racist comments when in the pub with friends or relatives…I know for sure you have flirtynickers.
She said them because she was a naive girl who did not have a script writer and just said the first thing that came into her head,,,we would probably all think the same put are intelligent enough not to say them. Think about it,
How do you know i've made racist comments? Come on now London, i'm dying to hear that one...

Jade said the first thing that come into her mind because she was a RACIST!!!!! Do you think we all have script writers working behind the scenes in the real world...Grow up London, you can't defend her in this....

Oh and another thing....I watch BB at the time, she needed a slap and would have got one from me ...
Old Mar 28th 2009, 8:27 am
no I aint

Flogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond repute

How do you know i've made racist comments? Come on now London, i'm dying to hear that one...

Jade said the first thing that come into her mind because she was a RACIST!!!!! Do you think we all have script writers working behind the scenes in the real world...Grow up London, you can't defend her in this....

Oh and another thing....I watch BB at the time, she needed a slap and would have got one from me ...
Perhaps you have a stalker flirty
Old Mar 28th 2009, 8:28 am
BE Enthusiast

albertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond repute

Oh and another thing....I watch BB at the time, she needed a slap and would have got one from me ...[/QUOTE]

Me too
Old Mar 28th 2009, 8:28 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Originally Posted by Flogger
Perhaps you have a stalker flirty
I've been stalked by bigger and better than him....
Old Mar 28th 2009, 8:31 am
no I aint

Flogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond repute

i don't doubt it
Old Mar 28th 2009, 8:32 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Originally Posted by Flogger
i don't doubt it
Old Mar 28th 2009, 8:35 am
Banned

OK, lets have a truth session…have you ever thought or said the words in your life “you black ******“

Now take the test…

https://implicit.harvard.edu/implici...electatest.jsp

Last edited by london52; Mar 28th 2009 at 8:45 am.
Old Mar 28th 2009, 8:37 am
Banned

Better... maybe...bigger...I dought it..
Old Mar 28th 2009, 8:39 am
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Better... maybe...bigger...I dought it..
doubt
Old Mar 28th 2009, 8:39 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

OK, lets have a truth session…have you ever thought or said the words in your life “you black ******

Are you for real???? Do you think i'm going to take a test to prove to YOU that i'm a racist....YOU made a statement about me!!! You can prove sweet FA, your comments mean nothing to me

Now, why don't you crawl away and watch your Youtube video's of Jade and Shilpa.....then come back and tell me she was playing nicey nicey

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.