Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Another sad loss...Jade Goody has passed away

Wikiposts

Another sad loss...Jade Goody has passed away

Old Mar 27th 2009, 7:21 am
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Another sad loss...Jade Goody has passed away

Originally Posted by lucieg
Russell Brand's thoughts on Jade...for anyone that's still interested that is ;-)

http://www.russellbrand.tv/2009/03/for-jade/
v eloquent.
Old Mar 27th 2009, 7:28 am
Nova Scotia

Bellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
v eloquent.
Excellently put I thought, he has such a great way with words!
Old Mar 27th 2009, 7:35 am

Souvenir is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bellanova
Excellently put I thought, he has such a great way with words!
Bollocks. He writes like a toilet and is merely trying to worm his way back into the public's affections.
Old Mar 27th 2009, 7:36 am
Nova Scotia

Bellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Souvenir
Bollocks. He writes like a toilet and is merely trying to worm his way back into the public's affections.
Your opinion, but I like him!
Old Mar 27th 2009, 7:37 am
BE Enthusiast

lucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud of

Your opinion, but I like him!
Me too...I didn't know he was out of the public's affections. What's he done now?
Old Mar 27th 2009, 7:39 am
Nova Scotia

Originally Posted by lucieg
Me too...I didn't know he was out of the public's affections. What's he done now?
Got in trouble for opening his mouth with Jonathan Ross, can't remember who they offended, but it was something about bedding someones daughter! As per usual certain people can only express their negative opinions on BE, but hey its what we all come to expect
Old Mar 27th 2009, 7:43 am
BE Enthusiast

lucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud of

Got in trouble for opening his mouth with Jonathan Ross, can't remember who they offended, but it was something about bedding someones daughter! As per usual certain people can only express their negative opinions on BE, but hey its what we all come to expect
Oh yeah! Isn't everyone over that by now? Wasn't it the granddaughter of the waiter on fawlty towers?

lol somehow I doubt he's using Jade's death to try and get back into the public's affections, can't quite see how that's going to work but each to their own and all that.
Old Mar 27th 2009, 7:47 am

Souvenir is an unknown quantity at this point

Aren't you playing it down a bit? He and Ross did, frankly, a disgusting thing.

Brand resigned (or was forced to) and Ross got suspended.
Old Mar 27th 2009, 7:51 am
Nova Scotia

Aren't you playing it down a bit? He and Ross did, frankly, a disgusting thing.

Brand resigned (or was forced to) and Ross got suspended.
Yeah it was out of order I agree, but I STILL like him
Old Mar 27th 2009, 8:02 am
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

I find it hard to take him seriously.

He just looks too....wild?
Old Mar 27th 2009, 8:07 am
Nova Scotia

Originally Posted by BristolUK

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/jeffzycin...sell_brand.jpg

Old Mar 27th 2009, 8:09 am
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BristolUK

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/jeffzycin...sell_brand.jpg

eew - that just does NOT do it for me at all!!
Old Mar 27th 2009, 8:28 am
Banned

london52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to all

He has never lost the affection of the British public.
Old Mar 27th 2009, 8:38 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

OK.

at this point I only want to say.

Block Heaters

Snow blowers

Burning Mg Strip

Mods for sanities sake lets close this damn thread.
Old Mar 27th 2009, 8:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Pammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
OK.

at this point I only want to say.

Block Heaters

Snow blowers

Burning Mg Strip

Mods for sanities sake lets close this damn thread.

Whats a burning Mg strip

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.