Reload this Page >

Another sad loss...Jade Goody has passed away

Wikiposts

Another sad loss...Jade Goody has passed away

Old Mar 26th 2009, 3:33 am

Souvenir is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Another sad loss...Jade Goody has passed away

Originally Posted by london52
100% I would pay more tax if we had a better health service, experts say 2p extra in the pound across the board would improve our health service so much it would be on a par with the best in the world.
Then you are to be applauded, as is Pammy. Most people wouldn't give an expletive.
Old Mar 26th 2009, 3:33 am
Banned

london52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by el_richo
Many mention she (or Max Clifford) brought the media avalanche down on her and her family to ensure her kids are financially comfortable. I personally cannot fathom why this was the best option for her and her family (mainly her children)

She was already a wealthy woman and the children's fathers minor celebrity career deems him financially comfortable. I feel the impact the excess coverage will have on the kids could easily be deeply routed more so than the death of their mother.

Another thing i condone is the fact that she married her boyfriend who is a violent criminal. Again, not so good for the kids in my opinion. His court date for assault is due to take place on the day of her funeral. Classy.

So to say she's doing it for her kids, as right as it was in her mind (or at least that's what she may have been told), i feel will have a negative impact on them.

And finally, when you sell yourself to the public in this way you can pretty much guarantee some negativity and callousness towards you as that's how the world is. Once again, this has a negative impact on the family.

There are some things money cannot buy.

My own personal ramblings of course.

PS, i'm in no way belittling her illness or Cancer for that matter, i just find certain things were done and will be done in bad taste.
Good post but How do we judge “bad taste” what is bad taste to you and me is someone else’s tear jerking moment, thousands enjoyed her shows, they were not to my taste but I cannot say they were in “bad taste because everyone is different.
I thought the "Diana" saga was in "bad taste" and on a par with Jade Goodys to be honest, two women you either loved or hated.
Dianne and Jade wer two peas in a pod...one from a rich family one from a poor family.
Hey might start my first thread.

Last edited by london52; Mar 26th 2009 at 3:36 am.
Old Mar 26th 2009, 3:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Ruby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond repute

Good post but How do we judge “bad taste” what is bad taste to you and me is someone else’s tear jerking moment, thousands enjoyed her shows, they were not to my taste but I cannot say they were in “bad taste because everyone is different.
I thought the "Diana" saga was in "bad taste" and on a par with Jade Goodys to be honest, two women you either loved or hated.
Dianne and Jade wer two peas in a pod...one from a rich family one from a poor family.
Hey might start my first thread.
How dare you put Jade Goody on par with HRH Princess Diana....they couldn't be more poles apart
Old Mar 26th 2009, 3:39 am
BE Enthusiast

lucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Ruby Murray
How dare you put Jade Goody on par with HRH Princess Diana....they couldn't be more poles apart
Oh dear...someone pass me some popcorn!
Old Mar 26th 2009, 3:42 am
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone here think the kids won't snort the money?
Old Mar 26th 2009, 3:43 am
Banned

london52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to all

Why not? two women who adored the limelight, one was told what to say the other just said the first thing that came into her mind, both craved attention, both were not that intelligent. Both done some good in their short lives, both cheated on their partners. As I say…two peas in a pod.
Old Mar 26th 2009, 3:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Pammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by dbd33
Anyone here think the kids won't snort the money?
They most definately will, booze & babes!
Old Mar 26th 2009, 3:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Pammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of light

Why not? two women who adored the limelight, one was told what to say the other just said the first thing that came into her mind, both craved attention, both were not that intelligent. Both done some good in their short lives, both cheated on their partners. As I say…two peas in a pod.

Well Said, cant wait to see the replies, bummer, I have to go and do some work now!
Old Mar 26th 2009, 3:51 am
itchy feet again!

Jay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond repute

I have noticed...sad lives or what why go on and on about a dead person who has done nothing to you and have not changed your lives one iota, I have a theory about people who get so wound up with other people and start posting horrible abuse and it was mentioned on radio 4 a while back when they were talking about anger management…it is because the person themselves are it a bad relationship or are angry how their own particulars lives are that they have to let their emotions and frustrations on internet forums instead of verbally abusing the spouse, they called it “internet fury” and looking at this thread there are a few unhappy people out there.

Absolute poppycock from start to finish!
Old Mar 26th 2009, 3:54 am
Banned

Originally Posted by oldbag
Absolute poppycock from start to finish!
If the cap fits old bag
Old Mar 26th 2009, 3:55 am
Beep

el_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond repute

Good post but How do we judge “bad taste” what is bad taste to you and me is someone else’s tear jerking moment
Good point. My own opinions are just that and are developed through my own perceptions of other peoples actions (or lack of).

Dianne and Jade were two peas in a pod
In many aspects yes BUT the huge difference was that Jade Goody did not choose to bring forward awareness of an illness or charity etc. It was pretty much thrust upon her. As an aside, she only travelled to the slums of India to save her career after her public racism.

http://www.biographyonline.net/peopl...rity_work.html

Last edited by el_richo; Mar 26th 2009 at 3:58 am.
Old Mar 26th 2009, 4:00 am
itchy feet again!

Jay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone here remember Wendy Richard?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/2251337.stm

Okay, so what's the difference in the recent deaths of Wendy Richards and Jade Goody? Why is one death a "sad loss" and the other not even mentioned here on BE?
Old Mar 26th 2009, 4:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Ruby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by oldbag
Anyone here remember Wendy Richard?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/2251337.stm

Okay, so what's the difference in the recent deaths of Wendy Richards and Jade Goody? Why is one death a "sad loss" and the other not even mentioned here on BE?
Hey OB....is our Windows Live messenger thingy playing up again....or is it your turn to ignore me
Old Mar 26th 2009, 4:09 am
Banned

Originally Posted by el_richo
Good point. My own opinions are just that and are developed through my own perceptions of other peoples actions (or lack of).

In many aspects yes BUT the huge difference was that Jade Goody did not choose to bring forward awareness of an illness or charity etc. It was pretty much thrust upon her. As an aside, she only travelled to the slums of India to save her career after her public racism.

http://www.biographyonline.net/peopl...rity_work.html
Princess Dianne was use as a tool by those charities and she was happy to go along with it is it was just “good publicity” after a spate of bad publicity, if the truth be known she probably cared for the people she championed I her charities as much as “Bono” does in his…any publicity is “good” publicity.
Old Mar 26th 2009, 4:10 am
itchy feet again!

Hey OB....is our Windows Live messenger thingy playing up again....or is it your turn to ignore me
hang on I'll check................

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.