Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Another sad loss...Jade Goody has passed away

Wikiposts

Another sad loss...Jade Goody has passed away

Old Mar 28th 2009, 9:28 am
Banned

london52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to all
Default Re: Another sad loss...Jade Goody has passed away

Originally Posted by Flogger
or just engage your brain from time to time
I do...thats why I am intresting.
Old Mar 28th 2009, 9:29 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Flogger
or just engage your brain from time to time
Thats the problem....he hasn't got one
Old Mar 28th 2009, 9:29 am
Banned

london52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
hmmm - cant have changed that much in 4 months
blimey ....has it changed that much in the 5 years I have been away..
Old Mar 28th 2009, 9:30 am
Banned

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
Thats the problem....he hasn't got one
pwaned
Old Mar 28th 2009, 9:31 am
no I aint

Flogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by london52
i think you are great
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe to you .. . but not necc everyone else!
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

pwaned
I rest my case

ville303 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
Stop shouting!

He makes more sense than you and your little sidekick
Y'know the purpose of these forums is to be informative and to give opinions that do not get out of control.

There are posters whom have left recently who have been on here for years...and it's no wonder because a lot of stuff is getting abusive and personal and it's people like you that are bringing it down...People gone are Rich_007, Biiink, Judy in Calgary...alll great posters who did a lot of good!

Every forum I go on is full of abuse and people like you who stoop to a level which doesn't contribute anything (sorry Mod)

I have had to change my identity because of this...Please can we keep on topic'
Old Mar 28th 2009, 9:32 am
Banned

Maybe to you .. . but not necc everyone else!
Thanks, I think we are going to get on just fine me and you..
Old Mar 28th 2009, 9:33 am
Banned

Originally Posted by ville303
Y'know the purpose of these forums is to be informative and to give opinions that do not get out of control.

There are posters whom have left recently who have been on here for years...and it's no wonder because a lot of stuff is getting abusive and personal and it's people like you that are bringing it down...People gone are Rich_007, Biiink, Judy in Calgary...alll great posters who did a lot of good!

Every forum I go on is full of abuse and people like you who stoop to a level which doesn't contribute anything (sorry Mod)

I have had to change my identity because of this...Please can we keep on topic'
Have you been drinking
Old Mar 28th 2009, 9:33 am
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks, I think we are going to get on just fine me and you..
Good oh
Old Mar 28th 2009, 9:35 am
Banned

Good oh
Pity I was from north London though....I hated then sarrrrrrrrfffff londeners
Old Mar 28th 2009, 9:36 am
BE Forum Addict

act1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to behold

Wow this thread certainly got interesting
Old Mar 28th 2009, 9:37 am
half a century

Pity I was from north London though....I hated then sarrrrrrrrfffff londeners
Norf is dangerous innit - get lost every time I go norf of the river!
Old Mar 28th 2009, 9:37 am

ville303 is an unknown quantity at this point

Have you been drinking
No I have not......but why is this discussion getting off topic when it's supposed to be about Jade?

Have you been drinking cos all you do is flirt on here

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.