Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Another sad loss...Jade Goody has passed away

Wikiposts

Another sad loss...Jade Goody has passed away

Old Mar 28th 2009, 9:14 am
Banned

london52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to all
Default Re: Another sad loss...Jade Goody has passed away

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
Bird?? classy!
Cockney...it's in my blood..
Old Mar 28th 2009, 9:16 am

ville303 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tomarense
ville,

Sorry to disagree with you.

I wouldn't wish cancer, any type of cancer, on my worst enemy, but I find the glorification of Ms Goody extremely objectionable.

She was an objectionable, foul-mouthed, racist bigot who showed her contempt by the self-gratification of publicity, due to her notoriety.

The fact of an increase in cancer screening was a side effect of her selfishness, not her altruism.

What a lovely compassionate caring person you are!...wow this posting just beggars belief!...Jade's done more good than bad...and absolved herself before she died...What was the quote from Shilpa Shetty...'I wouldn't be famous without Jade'....

How dare you treat Cancer screening as selfishness on Jade's part...are you on something dude!

I arrest my case you idiot!!!...Hope you can sleep at night!:curse:
Old Mar 28th 2009, 9:17 am
Banned

london52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
He has not changed your post at all - merely bolded three words of it. However, I suspect you meant to say 'to prove I'm not a racist'. But, regardless, he has not edited anything.

And London52, please keep the smuttiness to a minimum - remember that children could read this forum so your sexual innuendos are not appropriate.

Both of you please just agree to disagree and be polite to each other - or if you can't do that, just walk away from the thread.

Let's get things back on topic now, or a mod will have no choice but to close the thread.
Sorry, did not realise children would be reading these posts, I apologise..
Old Mar 28th 2009, 9:18 am
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by london52
Cockney...it's in my blood..
Me too - but then surely Ball or Trouble ?
Old Mar 28th 2009, 9:19 am
Banned

Originally Posted by ville303
What a lovely compassionate caring person you are!...wow this posting just beggars belief!...Jade's done more good than bad...and absolved herself before she died...What was the quote from Shilpa Shetty...'I wouldn't be famous without Jade'....

How dare you treat Cancer screening as selfishness on Jade's part...are you on something dude!

I arrest my case you idiot!!!...Hope you can sleep at night!:curse:
I agree 100% well said.
Take one of the "Ls" out of his screen name.

Last edited by london52; Mar 28th 2009 at 9:22 am.
Old Mar 28th 2009, 9:20 am
Banned

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
Me too - but then surely Ball or Trouble ?
you have been away to long gal...
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, did not realise children would be reading these posts, I apologise..
It's an open public forum, therefore anybody can read it.

I've found my daughter sat at my computer reading it before...........in fact, if there's ever a post from me that reads "3kdfjodfg89er589wevl kdsjfkjsdfioi34 jreoro004#'##", then you'll know what's happened.
no I aint

Flogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=london52;7429627]Cockney...it's in my blood..[/QUOTE

No. i was right with prick
Old Mar 28th 2009, 9:21 am

ville303 is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree 100% well said.
YEP TOMARENSE MAKES NO SENSE!
Old Mar 28th 2009, 9:22 am
no I aint

Flogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond repute

I've found my daughter sat at my computer reading it before...........in fact, if there's ever a post from me that reads "3kdfjodfg89er589wevl kdsjfkjsdfioi34 jreoro004#'##", then you'll know what's happened.

Apologies to junior oompa
Old Mar 28th 2009, 9:23 am
Banned

I apologise again, will try and keep it decent.
Old Mar 28th 2009, 9:25 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Flogger
Apologies to junior oompa
Yep, easy on the 'p***k's please Flogger! Although thankfully she's too young and innocent at the moment to think it would be referring to anything other than the nasty thing you get from a needle - and long may her innocence continue!!
Old Mar 28th 2009, 9:25 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ville303
YEP TOMARENSE MAKES NO SENSE!
Stop shouting!

He makes more sense than you and your little sidekick
Old Mar 28th 2009, 9:26 am
no I aint

I apologise again, will try and keep it decent.
or just engage your brain from time to time
Old Mar 28th 2009, 9:28 am
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

you have been away to long gal...
hmmm - cant have changed that much in 4 months

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.