Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy
Reload this Page >

The Comfort Zone. Favourite food, drinks, where to buy, and recipes.

The Comfort Zone. Favourite food, drinks, where to buy, and recipes.

Old Dec 12th 2012, 10:03 am
BE Forum Addict

MarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Comfort Zone. Favourite food, drinks, where to buy, and recipes.

Where's Lorna gone?

Old Dec 12th 2012, 10:32 am
BE Forum Addict

HADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Comfort Zone. Favourite food, drinks, where to buy, and recipes.

She told you yesterday she was feeling P*SSed off , she's probably busy packing ...
http://www.britishcornershop.co.uk/

Last edited by HADENOUGHPIZZA; Dec 12th 2012 at 10:40 am. Reason: added link which Mark needs
Old Dec 12th 2012, 11:06 am
BE Forum Addict

MarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by HADENOUGHPIZZA
She told you yesterday she was feeling P*SSed off , she's probably busy packing ...
Sorry, wasn't paying attention.

Ta for the link.
Old Dec 12th 2012, 11:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by HADENOUGHPIZZA
Blimey! 12 quid for delivery .. .. and all the cheap crackers have gone too .. Bah Humbug!

Some nice Xmas cards .. I'll wait for the sales to get next year's.
Old Dec 13th 2012, 3:43 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MarkRD
Where's Lorna gone?

I'm here.

Meet me in Happy Hour so I don't corrupt this thread.
Old Dec 13th 2012, 7:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
I'm here.

Meet me in Happy Hour so I don't corrupt this thread.
Ok babe ..
Old Jan 3rd 2013, 10:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Isakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond repute

Has anyone seen any pecan nuts in the shops here? I got a Merry Berry baking book and want to try making a Pecan Pie( one of my fav. pudds).
Yes, I know I can use walnuts, but it is not the same.
Old Jan 4th 2013, 5:02 pm
Just Joined

Giocasta is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Isakat
Has anyone seen any pecan nuts in the shops here? I got a Merry Berry baking book and want to try making a Pecan Pie( one of my fav. pudds).
Yes, I know I can use walnuts, but it is not the same.
Find a Tesco supermarket in your area, I always find them there
Old Jan 4th 2013, 5:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Isakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Giocasta
Find a Tesco supermarket in your area, I always find them there
I would find Tesco, only if I was in the UK.Did you mean Carrefour? My local one does not have them, already checked.
Old Jan 11th 2013, 3:06 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Programme on Italy and its food culture etc. starts tonight on BBC 2 and begins in Bologna.

http://www.radiotimes.com/episode/tm...t-of-the-feast
Old Jan 11th 2013, 3:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thanks for the tip-off Lorna .. I see they'll be round my way too..
Old Jan 15th 2013, 12:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Programme on Italy and its food culture etc. starts tonight on BBC 2 and begins in Bologna.

http://www.radiotimes.com/episode/tm...t-of-the-feast
Thanks for the tip-off Lorna .. I see they'll be round my way too..
Just remembered I forgot to watch this (gah!! Lorna, when are you going to adopt me?)

Anyone see it? Any good?
Old Jan 15th 2013, 12:53 pm

Just remembered I forgot to watch this (gah!! Lorna, when are you going to adopt me?)

Anyone see it? Any good?
I never watched it either, but it is still available on the BBC i player.
Old Jan 15th 2013, 12:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

I never watched it either, but it is still available on the BBC i player.
Yes which I can't access blah blah blah .. .
Old Jan 15th 2013, 1:18 pm

Yes which I can't access blah blah blah .. .
Install expat shield - watch programme and uninstall if you don't want to keep expat shield.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.