paperbased applications thread

Old Jul 7th 2008, 7:29 am
Forum Regular

allthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to all
Default Re: paperbased applications thread

[QUOTE=shellynelly;6540603]
Originally Posted by allthejs
Application posted September 07, acknowledgement 2nd October 07, CO assigned 30th June requesting all meds and pccs to be sent by 29th July. Meds and x-rays booked for 18th July and going for police checks this week

jacky
when you were asked for meds and police checks were you told who your case officer was, or was they just requested
thanks
michelle
Hi Michelle, we received an e-mail from our agent which enclosed the letter he had received from diac and it also told us the name of our case officer.

Hope that helps

Jacky xx
Old Jul 7th 2008, 10:16 am
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by kazozz
hi carolinemaria
are you still celebrating? congrats to you. just goes to show its abit of a lottery who get ther visa 1st!! what type of visa did you apply for ?? enjoy and goodluck with it all.
Hiya, we applied for a 136 visa and yes I'm still beaming and giggling like a school kid!! Still have a house to sell tho, may rent it to get things moving.

Good luck

Caroline
Old Jul 8th 2008, 6:58 am
Forum Regular

deepa is an unknown quantity at this point

how many paper based application applied oct 2007 got there co?
Old Jul 8th 2008, 7:04 am
kazozz

kazozz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by deepa
hi deepa
No case officer yet, have you??
Old Jul 8th 2008, 7:19 am
Forum Regular

Stefjt will become famous soon enoughStefjt will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by deepa
Hi there are 1 or 2 on here that applied start of Oct that have CO's!! Lets hope we here more good news soon hey?
Old Jul 8th 2008, 7:34 am
kazozz

Originally Posted by Stefjt
Hi there are 1 or 2 on here that applied start of Oct that have CO's!! Lets hope we here more good news soon hey?
hi
stefjt

I have just done the tuesday moning ritual, blank email aspc, our visa hasnt moved inweeks, or months. i even did post logment enquirey and the reply was they are currently processing visas up to the 19 Sept. you no its not true i have a couple of people on differnt forums, applied same time as us & they got ther visas in last couple of weeks!! so the blank email thing means squat all. soz for moaning on, am fed up with waiting!!! me and a lot of others, where is this big flurry of visas??
Old Jul 8th 2008, 7:48 am
Forum Regular

oanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to all

nothing for us either we apply on 2.07.2007. no co no visa confused:
Old Jul 8th 2008, 8:02 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by oanarebeccanegrea
I think you or your agent, if u used one, should contact DIAC as Kazozz just mentioned the aspc email says they're processing visas up to 19 sept, so you should have heard from them by now.

Hi Kazozz, I'm getting pretty addicted to this site now hoping to hear that things are moving in my direction! I'm trying to stay positive and just go with the flow but its soo hard, i feel like ours lives have been put on hold and we're just in limbo land
Stef
Old Jul 8th 2008, 8:06 am
kazozz

hi
dito to what stefjt says, i didnt think there where many August peaple left let alone July. I think you shoud defo be making some calls ! what type of visa you applied for ??
Old Jul 8th 2008, 8:10 am
Forum Regular

oanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to all

Application Type: Class BN Subclass 136 Skilled.yes we wrote to diac, and they said that we shoudl wait. we don't have a co yet.we are from an risk country .
Old Jul 8th 2008, 8:51 am
Just Joined

Lion38 is on a distinguished road

Application Type: Class BN Subclass 136 Skilled.yes we wrote to diac, and they said that we shoudl wait. we don't have a co yet.we are from an risk country .
Hi, you are not alone. There are some thousand more applications still waiting and sitting in the same boat. HR or LR should not affect the CO assignment. Only afterwards things move differently.
But I think Commonwealth countries or at least British applicants surely get a higher processing priority than the rest of the world.
As this forum here is mainly "British" based, the picture we see here might not reflect the entire situation of other countries.
Old Jul 8th 2008, 9:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Wishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really nice

Well here we are, another week and still not a flippin thing
No movement on the processing info e-mail again(no real surprise there)
Just don't believe it will ever happen, every day the same wait and tommorrow will be the same and the day after that too
Sent an e-mail to diac asking for status and we got the usual reply that we have an agent please refer all questions to them.

Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you for your e-mail about your visa application under Australia’s
General Skilled Migration program.

As you have nominated a migration agent/authorised contact to act on your
behalf please be kind enough to direct any further communication with this
office through them.

Does it really hurt if someone just picked up your file and let you have a slight insight as to what is happening??
Seems they are quite willing to take our money and very quickly, but unwilling to talk to you.
Gonna start charging them interest, should get a good return as in almost three months time it will have been a year!!
Anyway moan over, thankyou for listening!
Old Jul 8th 2008, 9:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Wishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really nice

Looking around the Forums there seems to be a clear lack of GOT IT'Sunlike last week!!
Do you suspect theyv'e all gone back to bed again for another 3 month hibernation or they are all busy frantically working towards another batch of completed applications???
Old Jul 8th 2008, 10:05 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Wishwewerethere
Looking around the Forums there seems to be a clear lack of GOT IT'Sunlike last week!!
Do you suspect theyv'e all gone back to bed again for another 3 month hibernation or they are all busy frantically working towards another batch of completed applications???
Maybe we should start to think like an aussie with their "she'll be right" attitude
But I wish they'd get their bums into gear!
Old Jul 8th 2008, 10:45 am
Forum Regular

deepa is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Stefjt
Maybe we should start to think like an aussie with their "she'll be right" attitude
But I wish they'd get their bums into gear!
has any oct applicant got co today

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.