paperbased applications thread

Old Jun 12th 2008, 8:41 am
kazozz

kazozz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default paperbased applications thread

hi guys

thought it may be a good idear for all us paperbased applications to have our own thread, give us an idear how many of us paper people are being processed??
we will have been waiting almost 8 months, am fed up of waiting.
There must be some paperbased out ther being processed. let us know,
Old Jun 12th 2008, 10:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Wishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really nice
Default Re: paperbased applications thread

Originally Posted by kazozz
hi guys

thought it may be a good idear for all us paperbased applications to have our own thread, give us an idear how many of us paper people are being processed??
we will have been waiting almost 8 months, am fed up of waiting.
There must be some paperbased out ther being processed. let us know,
Hi Kazozz

Thought I'd join this thread as seem to have similar dates,our application was paperbased...and we are fed up with the wait!!
Our timeline looks like this,

Vetassess applied:06/08/07
Positive Vetassess:25/09/07
475 Paper Application in:15/10/07
Acknowledged and receipted:29/10/07
Xrays:07/04/08
Meds:14/04/08
Police checks:02/05/08
Still no CO

Paul,Alison,Sam(8),Laura(4),2xdogs and 1xcat
Old Jun 12th 2008, 3:09 pm
Forum Regular

leeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really nice

we sent paper application too. (our agent told us to send it instead of waiting the extra month and doing online application - nice one!!!).
our timeline is as follows:
TRA done 20/4/07 - passed.
136 application sent 22/8/07.
acknowlegement - 26/02/08
case officer requests meds / police checks - 27/4/08
meds / police checks done - received in oz - 19/5/08
waiting!!!!!!!!!!!! (for an eternity i think!!)
Old Jun 12th 2008, 3:17 pm
Forum Regular

shellynelly will become famous soon enoughshellynelly will become famous soon enough

hello we are paper based to , sent ours 19th sept ack and file number 2nd oct, we have been asked to get extra documents to do with hubby being in the TA 20 years ago, but been told somone is looking st our file but we havent got a case officer yet ( dont understand i thought it was the case officer who asked for extra documents,) really fed up with it now, feels like your whole life is on hold:curse::curse:
Old Jun 12th 2008, 3:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Hi- paper based acknowledged 30th October. Had police checks and meds, but no CO yet. Now fed up and applying for 475 business sponsored as OH has job starting 1st Sept. Can't believe that the visa lot have only moved 3 days since MARCH!!!
Caroline

Last edited by carolinephillips; Jun 12th 2008 at 3:32 pm. Reason: smiley in mid word!
Old Jun 12th 2008, 3:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

Timeline in my signature.............thinking of doing the tourit visa and having an adventure out there to pass the time!!!!

......listen.....carefully......nope....nothing!!! !!!
Old Jun 12th 2008, 4:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really nice

Originally Posted by carolinephillips
Hi- paper based acknowledged 30th October. Had police checks and meds, but no CO yet. Now fed up and applying for 475 business sponsored as OH has job starting 1st Sept. Can't believe that the visa lot have only moved 3 days since MARCH!!!
Caroline
Hi Caroline

Do you mean a 457 visa as the 475 visa is for either state sponsorship or sponsorship by a relative?

Paul
Old Jun 12th 2008, 4:31 pm
kazozz

Originally Posted by leeob77
we sent paper application too. (our agent told us to send it instead of waiting the extra month and doing online application - nice one!!!).
hi shellynelly
congrats on CO, u are nearly there, golden tickets in sight, goodluck, where you heading?
Old Jun 12th 2008, 4:35 pm
Forum Regular

shellynelly will become famous soon enoughshellynelly will become famous soon enough

hi kaz

not sure if we have case officer been told no but live in hope, we are heading to perth, hopefully around rockingham etc, depends on job offers i suppose and kids schools
Old Jun 12th 2008, 4:40 pm
kazozz

Originally Posted by leeob77
hi wishwewherethere, i so no what you mean, was chating to another lady who had her application sent back, then rushed to get it in b4 the new sept rules, sept came and went immi hadnt taken payment so she then applyed online, and guess what online visa granted oct, they have been in ozz since dec. so can understand why you fed up with agent. am so fed up with waiting to where you heading? goodluck, will let you know if i hear anything!!
Old Jun 12th 2008, 4:44 pm
kazozz

Originally Posted by shellynelly
hi kaz

not sure if we have case officer been told no but live in hope, we are heading to perth, hopefully around rockingham etc, depends on job offers i suppose and kids schools
hi we have just come back from PERTH Rocko was on me list of have a look subs, lots of brits there. for me its Mandurah, loved it , wish i where there.
Old Jun 12th 2008, 4:48 pm
kazozz

Originally Posted by Wandathecat
Timeline in my signature.............thinking of doing the tourit visa and having an adventure out there to pass the time!!!!

......listen.....carefully......nope....nothing!!! !!!
hi wandacat
they took there money quick enough!! goodluck!
Old Jun 12th 2008, 4:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

hi wishwewherethere, i so no what you mean, was chating to another lady who had her application sent back, then rushed to get it in b4 the new sept rules, sept came and went immi hadnt taken payment so she then applyed online, and guess what online visa granted oct, they have been in ozz since dec. so can understand why you fed up with agent. am so fed up with waiting to where you heading? goodluck, will let you know if i hear anything!!
Hi Kazozz

We have to head to where our sponsor relative is, in NSW, a place called Port Macquarie about halfway between Sydney and Brisbane.
Will get there one day.Keep looking at live webcams of Port beach and thinking want to be there!!
Old Jun 12th 2008, 5:12 pm
Forum Regular

hi we have just come back from PERTH Rocko was on me list of have a look subs, lots of brits there. for me its Mandurah, loved it , wish i where there.
was thinking of Mandurah as well, not sure what to do yet, scared to plan anything in case the visa never comes(it is beginning to feel like that), we were hoping to fly out early september and have a good look around wether we do or not depends on the golden ticket
Old Jun 12th 2008, 5:14 pm
Forum Regular

what did you like so much about mandurah

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.