paperbased applications thread

Old Jun 27th 2008, 12:05 pm
Forum Regular

oldandbold is just really niceoldandbold is just really niceoldandbold is just really niceoldandbold is just really niceoldandbold is just really niceoldandbold is just really niceoldandbold is just really niceoldandbold is just really nice
Default Re: paperbased applications thread

Hi everybody.We are paperbased.Submitted 119RSMS at Darwin on 13th may 2008.Today had a request from case officer for further information plus form 80 and medicals.Hopefully not too long for a decision!
Old Jun 27th 2008, 12:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

janjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nice

Originally Posted by oldandbold
Hi everybody.We are paperbased.Submitted 119RSMS at Darwin on 13th may 2008.Today had a request from case officer for further information plus form 80 and medicals.Hopefully not too long for a decision!
Old and bold.... I hope you have Form 80 and Medicals ready... SEND THEM... very interesting ...
PS What does "old" stand for lol
Old Jun 27th 2008, 12:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Melbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really nice

Wow oldandbold - that's amazing - am really pleased for you - just wish someone could explain to me WHY you have been processed so quickly and the rest of us are in limbo !!!!!!
Old Jun 27th 2008, 12:20 pm
Forum Regular

oldandbold is just really niceoldandbold is just really niceoldandbold is just really niceoldandbold is just really niceoldandbold is just really niceoldandbold is just really niceoldandbold is just really niceoldandbold is just really nice

janjan I think your following me about these forums!
Old-44 seemed appropriate with the cut off of 45 but I now see there are plenty of others.
The form 80 is a nightmare,all jobs since left school is fine if you are 20 something but at my age!Also date of arrival-well give me a visa and I will sort it out.
Melbourne-maybe nobody else is going to Darwin so the pile of applicants is rather small.
Old Jun 27th 2008, 12:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

kevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the rough

hi we paperbased aswell we lodged ours in april 08 so guess we have a long wait how long did it take to get a case worker?
Old Jun 27th 2008, 12:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

janjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nice

Originally Posted by kevncarlz
hi we paperbased aswell we lodged ours in april 08 so guess we have a long wait how long did it take to get a case worker?
Old -

That was well thought of - and I think that is the case... the other offices maybe have loads of applications....

I'm beginning to feel like I own the forum

Keep me updated with your movements.... get that form 80 done quick quick...
Old Jun 27th 2008, 1:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Melbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really nice

I'm 44 too !!!!

Darwin - an interesting choice - why may I ask ??
Old Jun 27th 2008, 1:16 pm
Forum Regular

kevncarlz-it took about 8 days for me to get a case officer.
Melbourne-thats where my job is!It was either Darwin or Broome and darwin for me is the preferred option.
Old Jun 27th 2008, 1:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Melbourne
I'm 44 too !!!!

Darwin - an interesting choice - why may I ask ??
OH is 45 tomorrow- I will be 48 in July. There is a thread for us oldies, but in my frequent senior moments I've forgotten what it is called!
Caroline

just checked it's called Anyone emigrated over 40?

Last edited by carolinephillips; Jun 27th 2008 at 1:50 pm. Reason: new info added
Old Jun 30th 2008, 11:04 am
Forum Regular

allthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to all

Just to let you all know that we have today received an e-mail from our agent with requests for medicals and police checks to be forwarded.

We applied paper based the end of september 07 with acknowledgement and file reference received on 2nd Octobe 07.

I suppose we are proof that things are still moving even if the processing times are not being updated.

Good luck to everybody else still waiting

Jacky xx
Old Jun 30th 2008, 12:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

thats great, sounds like there is movement in prep for tomorrow!!!!!
Old Jun 30th 2008, 1:18 pm
kazozz

kazozz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by allthejs
Just to let you all know that we have today received an e-mail from our agent with requests for medicals and police checks to be forwarded.

We applied paper based the end of september 07 with acknowledgement and file reference received on 2nd Octobe 07.

I suppose we are proof that things are still moving even if the processing times are not being updated.

Jacky xx
that is good news, Good luck with it all!!
Old Jun 30th 2008, 1:36 pm
Forum Regular

Stefjt will become famous soon enoughStefjt will become famous soon enough

Jacky xx
At last we hear some good news!
Old Jun 30th 2008, 3:33 pm
kazozz

kazozz is an unknown quantity at this point

Jacky xx
hi jacky

do you mind if i ask what visa was you applying for??
Old Jun 30th 2008, 5:52 pm
Forum Regular

allthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to all

Originally Posted by kazozz
hi jacky

do you mind if i ask what visa was you applying for??
Hi, it was a skilled 175. Hubby is an electrician. He is also a fitter and mechanical engineer so we will decide when we get there what he wants to do

Jacky xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.