Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

November, December, January & February Applicants still waiting

November, December, January & February Applicants still waiting

Old Sep 13th 2008, 6:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of
Default Re: November, December, January & February Applicants still waiting

Originally Posted by edie209
That would have us we have had to send two documents again but they seem to ask for one then the next. Our wedding certificate was the first thing that they couldn'y open so we went that then they come back and say they can't open eve's birth certificate. Do they not try all at the same time??? it would make sense.

BTW does anyone else hate the weekends at the moment?
They probably look at 1 document - verify things. Then go to the next document.

I haven't really enjoyed weekends for some time now - because I enjoy counting the visas! Always glad for Sunday night here - because it's WorK Day Monday in Aus
Old Sep 13th 2008, 6:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tiger222
They probably look at 1 document - verify things. Then go to the next document.

I haven't really enjoyed weekends for some time now - because I enjoy counting the visas! Always glad for Sunday night here - because it's WorK Day Monday in Aus
LOL Tiger, you are addicted. What are you going to do when you get your visa - carry on counting or go into withdrawal.
Old Sep 13th 2008, 7:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Fly Away
LOL Tiger, you are addicted. What are you going to do when you get your visa - carry on counting or go into withdrawal.
I'll be quite busy tying up the loose ends.....
Old Sep 14th 2008, 4:38 pm
Forum Regular

Liz F is a jewel in the roughLiz F is a jewel in the roughLiz F is a jewel in the roughLiz F is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by tiger222
I'll be quite busy tying up the loose ends.....
and then sitting in the Ozzie sun with a cold beer.
Old Sep 14th 2008, 4:48 pm
Forum Regular

jane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by jane BK
Well done for having a CO. What sort of extra info was requested if I can ask (nosey and worried now in case I haven't got all that is needed - it's called 9 months and more hysteria).

ta
Hi

Thanks for the answer - will dig out the passports and check. Have sent lots of payslips, P60's. I have job des as well so may send them. Will organise another reference letter based on another thread to add to what was already written by my boss. My eldest turns 16 in 49 days (so she keeps telling me!) so have requested a PCC for her and a form 80 for her to sign and send so that is covered as I don't anticipate having a CO whilst she is still technically a child. Yes I hate weekends - not knowing where they've got to, whether I might wake up and have a shock and find an email, but knowing it is only everyone on BE sharing the pain! House now officially on market so having to be manic about not leaving a mess etc. I just keep hanging onto that dream...
Old Sep 15th 2008, 1:49 am
Forum Regular

abcn is a jewel in the roughabcn is a jewel in the roughabcn is a jewel in the roughabcn is a jewel in the roughabcn is a jewel in the rough

Hi:
called this morning, eventually the lady willing to open our file and confirmed we have a CO on 29/08/08. she said a note saying that require add doc, so will let us know what doc is required within 3 weeks(3 weeks...not 3 days). we had sent all standard doc which required online, not sure what doc they want again! waiting and waiting.....
just let everyone know that if you find out you probably have a CO, please call, otherwise you would't know what they want again but just waiting for nothing!
Old Sep 15th 2008, 7:16 am
Just Joined

fabouliz is an unknown quantity at this point

As it is official, i definitely went nuts....

I will try to help myself and give a call... after 7 months they could at least give a quick look.
Does anyone could give me the phone number... Can't call the 130 from where i am... just does not work...

Cheers mates, and good luck
Old Sep 15th 2008, 8:09 am
BE Enthusiast

rocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to behold

Bit of a slow week for visa approvals last week, only about half the amount approved compared to previous weeks
Old Sep 15th 2008, 8:57 am
Forum Regular

abcn is a jewel in the roughabcn is a jewel in the roughabcn is a jewel in the roughabcn is a jewel in the roughabcn is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by fabouliz
As it is official, i definitely went nuts....

I will try to help myself and give a call... after 7 months they could at least give a quick look.
Does anyone could give me the phone number... Can't call the 130 from where i am... just does not work...

Cheers mates, and good luck
sorry just know the 130... number only
Old Sep 15th 2008, 10:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by rocket01
Bit of a slow week for visa approvals last week, only about half the amount approved compared to previous weeks
Actually that's not true! There were MORE Visas issued last week then the week before!

17 last week - 2nd week of September
15 the first week of September

If you REALLY want to know the VISA counts everyday/week - see my postings on the APRIL thread.

Last edited by tiger222; Sep 15th 2008 at 10:30 am.
Old Sep 15th 2008, 11:04 am
BE Enthusiast

rocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Wishwewerethere
Had reply from DIAC today as follows:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your e-mail about your visa application under Australia's
General Skilled Migration program.

All applications are processed in the date order that they were received
at our office. Your application has not yet been allocated to a case
officer.
Does anyone know if there is any other evidence apart from this email Wishwewerethere received, about allocations are processed in date order that they are received?

Last edited by rocket01; Sep 15th 2008 at 11:06 am.
Old Sep 15th 2008, 1:32 pm
Forum Regular

jane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by rocket01
Does anyone know if there is any other evidence apart from this email Wishwewerethere received, about allocations are processed in date order that they are received?
Hi

Just had the bog standard response myself which said they were in date order - pinch of salt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Sep 15th 2008, 1:42 pm
Forum Regular

Stefjt will become famous soon enoughStefjt will become famous soon enough

1 more november applicant now has a visa....ME (and hubby and daughter)!!!!!
Granted today only 2 weeks after receiving meds!
Old Sep 15th 2008, 1:45 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Stefjt
1 more november applicant now has a visa....ME (and hubby and daughter)!!!!!
Granted today only 2 weeks after receiving meds!
please post your CO to my file!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!
Old Sep 15th 2008, 1:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really nice

Originally Posted by jane BK
please post your CO to my file!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!
Well done on your visa Stefjt

Hey Jane,
Only after he has taken a look at ours.....then probably thought no I leave it till later again and gone off and done another "easy one" to get his daily quota up.
As you can tell still fed up!
No luck with Jimmy jangly jangly jewellery then

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.