Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

November, December, January & February Applicants still waiting

November, December, January & February Applicants still waiting

Old Sep 15th 2008, 4:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: November, December, January & February Applicants still waiting

Originally Posted by Stefjt
1 more november applicant now has a visa....ME (and hubby and daughter)!!!!!
Granted today only 2 weeks after receiving meds!::
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Great news!!

Originally Posted by jane BK
please post your CO to my file!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!
And mine too.

Originally Posted by Wishwewerethere
Well done on your visa Stefjt

Hey Jane,
Only after he has taken a look at ours.....then probably thought no I leave it till later again and gone off and done another "easy one" to get his daily quota up.
As you can tell still fed up!
No luck with Jimmy jangly jangly jewellery then
PMSL, just to make you feel better, did you know there was a JUNE visa granted today????? I am so glad I put in that complaint last Thursday. It's just not fair that they are processing people so out of date order.
Old Sep 15th 2008, 4:32 pm
Forum Regular

jane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Fly Away
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Great news!!

And mine too.

PMSL, just to make you feel better, did you know there was a JUNE visa granted today????? I am so glad I put in that complaint last Thursday. It's just not fair that they are processing people so out of date order.
WHAT! JUNE! I had the bog standard response which quoted "in date order" at me. I nearly choked. If I wasn't so fed up I'd cry, but have no energy left for that. I sent a gentle email to the contacts address. Will search through "our" threads to find the complaint one and send it in. Will spend an hour or so thinking about a suitable composition for it - must warn you all I have a fearsome reputation for complaints and 100% success in the past (well I was an NHS Complaints manager so I learnt it from the sharp end!). Off out to church event - will be praying like mad. Then back to email-ville. GRrrrrrr
Old Sep 15th 2008, 4:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really nice

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Great news!!

And mine too.

Grrrrrrrrr!!
If we weren't now to old, would apply for the visa again at this rate, ONLINE this time of course and not using an agent, as we are more likley to receive this quicker than the original application.
How many visas are left do you reckon?
Might have to wait till next July's allocations at this rate.
So p....d off now:curse:
Old Sep 15th 2008, 5:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really nice

Is the UK now a high risk country?
Or mayb'e I read that wrong and it's high risk county.
Old Sep 15th 2008, 6:22 pm
Just Joined

tim n abby will become famous soon enoughtim n abby will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by jasb
Hi all

Gonna join you on this thread now aswell February applicants... and we're lucky as we do have a CO but had one for over a month and the waiting is starting to send me a bit crazy Have sen tin all the extra info the CO requested but back to the waiting and the status page still saying required next to the submitted docs - evreything else says received and nothing's changed to met

Hey Jasb

We also seem to have a CO and everything on the checklist is marked received, except for the work experience stuff. Did you wait for an email asking for specific things, or did you upload additional proof when you saw the 'problem' areas?

We're going crazy waiting to find out if we need to send in more proof, but I don't want to attach more files if it's going to confuse things!

Abby (& Tim)
Old Sep 15th 2008, 6:27 pm
aka Mrs Stressalot

jasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nice

Originally Posted by tim n abby
Hey Jasb

We also seem to have a CO and everything on the checklist is marked received, except for the work experience stuff. Did you wait for an email asking for specific things, or did you upload additional proof when you saw the 'problem' areas?

We're going crazy waiting to find out if we need to send in more proof, but I don't want to attach more files if it's going to confuse things!

Abby (& Tim)
Hi Abby

3 days after the status changed the CO informed us with exactly what was required. When did you notice the change?
Old Sep 15th 2008, 6:53 pm
Just Joined

tim n abby will become famous soon enoughtim n abby will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by jasb
Hi Abby

3 days after the status changed the CO informed us with exactly what was required. When did you notice the change?
Hi there

We noticed the change late last week – 10 September. Maybe I should wait a couple of days and then phone if we haven't heard anything?
Old Sep 15th 2008, 8:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by tim n abby
Hi there

We noticed the change late last week – 10 September. Maybe I should wait a couple of days and then phone if we haven't heard anything?
I say attach more information that you think they may need to an EMAIL!! Don't just upload it - it may not get noticed. Emails are opened and read - then attachments placed in the file by hand - and you get a reply.

Poor JASB is still waiting....and not sure if CO saw the requested information or not.
Old Sep 16th 2008, 2:30 am
Forum Regular

abcn is a jewel in the roughabcn is a jewel in the roughabcn is a jewel in the roughabcn is a jewel in the roughabcn is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Stefjt
1 more november applicant now has a visa....ME (and hubby and daughter)!!!!!
Granted today only 2 weeks after receiving meds!
Congratulation!well done

May, June applicants had granted they visa this few days, but all of us still be told that they are processing out to 23 Nov 2007 only. we pay for nothing
Old Sep 16th 2008, 7:27 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by abcn
Congratulation!well done

May, June applicants had granted they visa this few days, but all of us still be told that they are processing out to 23 Nov 2007 only. we pay for nothing
Well today's official Processing times it 28 Nov 2007 - so there's official movement
Old Sep 16th 2008, 7:31 am
Just Joined

fabouliz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tiger222
Well today's official Processing times it 28 Nov 2007 - so there's official movement
i agree though, for guys like me, 8th of feb or after, it is still a looonnnggg way to go.

But somehow i feel a bit happier....

Come on DIMIA !!!!!
Old Sep 16th 2008, 8:02 am
Forum Regular

abcn is a jewel in the roughabcn is a jewel in the roughabcn is a jewel in the roughabcn is a jewel in the roughabcn is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by tiger222
GOOD NEW!!
Old Sep 16th 2008, 8:56 am
BE Enthusiast

maroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nice

Originally Posted by abcn
GOOD NEW!!
Just catching up on this and some of the other threads, there seems to be alot more movement going on than there has been for ages - fantastic stuff! Will be keeping an eye on the website until at the very least I see Janebk and Wishwewerethere get their visas

So - I cried when I got the pre-grant letter, I cried when they gave my the label this morning and I even managed a lump in my throat when we flew back in over Sydney today. Maybe I am not the hardened old bag I thought I was after all

Got a good feeling about this week - visatastic!
Old Sep 16th 2008, 9:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

I have news!!!!

We got the visa!!!

After 8 long months I lodged a query via the online feedback form last Thursday. This morning we got an email reply saying they would look into it - just after an email saying we had the visa!!!!

475 to SA

Applied 10.1.08.
Meds/ PCCs 20.2.08
Granted 16.9.08
Validation 1.4.08

Thanks everyone for you help and support - I couldn't have done it without you. Special thanks to Wendy, Beth and Trish who helped me through a very difficult time with our EX agent. Also thanks to the agents who post on here who have given their advice for free and all my online friends who have kept me sane.
Old Sep 16th 2008, 10:00 am
BE Enthusiast

maroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nice

I have news!!!!

We got the visa!!!

After 8 long months I lodged a query via the online feedback form last Thursday. This morning we got an email reply saying they would look into it - just after an email saying we had the visa!!!!

475 to SA

Applied 10.1.08.
Meds/ PCCs 20.2.08
Granted 16.9.08
Validation 1.4.08

Thanks everyone for you help and support - I couldn't have done it without you. Special thanks to Wendy, Beth and Trish who helped me through a very difficult time with our EX agent. Also thanks to the agents who post on here who have given their advice for free and all my online friends who have kept me sane.

Ohmygod my heart actually skipped a beat for you then! AWESOOOOOOOOOOME!

Get those forms filled in people!!!!

So happy for you guys

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.