Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

November, December, January & February Applicants still waiting

November, December, January & February Applicants still waiting

Old Aug 26th 2008, 9:38 am
Forum Regular

noofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nice
Default November, December, January & February Applicants still waiting

Hi,

Just thought I would start a thread for all of us still waiting for Co's and visas who applied in November, December, January and February.

I am a February applicant - 175 MODL online. Am I the only one now becoming increasingly frustrated when I see visas being granted to those who applied after themselves - grants for March and April being seen now.

Don't get me wrong I wish all of those with visa grants the very best of luck but I need to be in contact with those who feel like I do.

After a while away from BE (cos I knew nothing would happen) I logged on at the beginning on August to see the February thread buzzing with news of CO allocations and visa grants - as we applied at the beginning of February I thought it would be our turn soon. Not so - even after two phone calls - getting a bit desperate as job offer expires in October.

Some support needed here - sorry for the moan.

Jackie
x
Old Aug 26th 2008, 9:49 am
BE Enthusiast

jimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nice
Default Re: November, December, January & February Applicants still waiting

Hi we all get that way it makes us all go a bitmad but it will happen soon and i know what it is like sitting waiting but it will all happen soon Kate
Old Aug 26th 2008, 6:43 pm
Forum Regular

Annehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really nice

Originally Posted by noofie
Hi,

Just thought I would start a thread for all of us still waiting for Co's and visas who applied in November, December, January and February.

I am a February applicant - 175 MODL online. Am I the only one now becoming increasingly frustrated when I see visas being granted to those who applied after themselves - grants for March and April being seen now.

Don't get me wrong I wish all of those with visa grants the very best of luck but I need to be in contact with those who feel like I do.

After a while away from BE (cos I knew nothing would happen) I logged on at the beginning on August to see the February thread buzzing with news of CO allocations and visa grants - as we applied at the beginning of February I thought it would be our turn soon. Not so - even after two phone calls - getting a bit desperate as job offer expires in October.

Jackie
x

Hi Jackie,

I'm a Late Jan applicant. I know how you feel about people getting CO & visa grants who applied after you did. I wish them all the best in there new life but the wait is killing me.
My parents are now citizens in Oz and my mum is getting more frustrated than me. She wants us there so she can spend some time with the girls.

Fingers crossed for you that you get some news asap. So that the job offer doesn't expire.

Good luck with the waiting

Anne
Old Aug 26th 2008, 8:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really nice

How about an AUGUST 07 applicant who is still waiting for a CO !!!! Yep !!! They are testing my patience ! (NOT a high risk country either!).
So....hurry up and wait ! LOL !!!

Nix
Old Aug 27th 2008, 12:58 am
Forum Regular

hydeteru is a jewel in the roughhydeteru is a jewel in the roughhydeteru is a jewel in the roughhydeteru is a jewel in the rough

Hi all

Early Jan applicant (lodged online) ... still waiting for CO/visa

Hyde
Old Aug 27th 2008, 6:58 am
Forum Regular

Stefjt will become famous soon enoughStefjt will become famous soon enough

Hi,

Jackie
x
you are lucky you applied online, so you get a case officer sooner than paper applications! there are paper apps still waiting from sept/oct....
Old Aug 27th 2008, 7:37 am
Just Joined

fabouliz is an unknown quantity at this point

We know how it feels over here...

Still stuck in Belgium, and hate it. Applied the 8th of February, every thing is frontloaded, and now, waiting... just waiting for any sign, any move....

It is actually driving me nuts, my wife told me not to look at britishexpats.com or beupdate.co.uk anymore, as it somehow give us false hope...
Many feb applicants got their CO/visa and we haven't heard anything. I am supposed to leave Belgium the first days of January and reach Australia the 26th to start with my job... I am really stressing out now... I know i shouldn't, as i will probably get the visa by the end of sept or at worst october but i just can't help it...

Anyways... Wish you all the best,

Cheers
Old Aug 27th 2008, 9:00 am
Forum Regular

noofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nice

So I am not alone in my frustration then!!!!!!!

I do try to keep away from the BEUpdate site but I just can't help myself - had a sneaky peak this morning and see that the last seven visas allocated were all to March applicants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just wish I knew what was going on out there.

Jackie
x
Old Aug 27th 2008, 1:38 pm
Forum Regular

Annehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really nice

We've all fell on the slow moving table then. keeps us all posted on any news that any of us get.

By the end of our process we'll all need therapy just to get over this ordeal

Good luck waiting everyone

Anne
Old Aug 27th 2008, 6:12 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Annehe28
We've all fell on the slow moving table then. keeps us all posted on any news that any of us get.

By the end of our process we'll all need therapy just to get over this ordeal

Good luck waiting everyone

Anne
Think I need therapy now - soon my laptop will be automatically turning itself on when I get up in the morning and logging straight onto the DIAC website to check my application!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jackie
x
Old Aug 27th 2008, 6:35 pm
Forum Regular

Think I need therapy now - soon my laptop will be automatically turning itself on when I get up in the morning and logging straight onto the DIAC website to check my application!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jackie
x
I'm sure all our computers log in automatically and then tell us nothing.:curse:

Keep on ranting and moaning here, I'm sure it helps to let off steam occasionally.

One day it will be our turn.

Anne
Old Aug 27th 2008, 7:08 pm
Forum Regular

At least we have somewhere to let off steam!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jackie
x
Old Aug 29th 2008, 1:08 pm
Forum Regular

Another week and still no Co for me:curse:. How about everyone else?????

Good luck for next week.
Old Aug 29th 2008, 1:58 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Remember guys, if you have front-loaded you may have a Case Officer already and not know.
If your CO doesn't need to contact you to request info then they won't - so if you front load then you may go straight to visa grant without hearing anything at all
Old Aug 29th 2008, 11:03 pm
Forum Regular

ripcantrell will become famous soon enough

Contacted ASPC am today and they told me my App has gone to 1st line CO who will get paperwork ready and then pass to 2nd line CO (decision maker), I even mnaged to get a name and they asked me for MY Australian Values Statement which I sent ages ago! strange that they have OH's though!! Hope yet eh!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.