Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

November, December, January & February Applicants still waiting

November, December, January & February Applicants still waiting

Old Sep 13th 2008, 3:26 am
BE Enthusiast

maroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nice
Default Re: November, December, January & February Applicants still waiting

Originally Posted by abcn
My hubby said is because i am too ugly so they don't want to pocess our application
But you have a CO - you ARE being processed?!

Tell him when you get to Australia you are going to run off with a hunky blonde lifeguard half your age
Old Sep 13th 2008, 3:42 am
Forum Regular

abcn is a jewel in the roughabcn is a jewel in the roughabcn is a jewel in the roughabcn is a jewel in the roughabcn is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by maroonedNZ
But you have a CO - you ARE being processed?!

Tell him when you get to Australia you are going to run off with a hunky blonde lifeguard half your age
HAHA!! yes! I think we have CO( a bit lucky than other), but they still hold our application....
Old Sep 13th 2008, 7:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Wishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really nice

My hubby said is because i am too ugly so they don't want to pocess our application
Did you ever think of leaving him behind!

Alison
Old Sep 13th 2008, 8:57 am
Forum Regular

abcn is a jewel in the roughabcn is a jewel in the roughabcn is a jewel in the roughabcn is a jewel in the roughabcn is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Wishwewerethere
Did you ever think of leaving him behind!

Alison
But he said he love ugly!
Old Sep 13th 2008, 10:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Wishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really nice

But he said he love ugly!
Old Sep 13th 2008, 12:56 pm
Forum Regular

Liz F is a jewel in the roughLiz F is a jewel in the roughLiz F is a jewel in the roughLiz F is a jewel in the rough

Changing the subject, I had an excited call from my brother last night (who's been in Sydney for 1 week) saying that he had seen a 6ft Baby python in his neighbours garden and it was beautiful. mmmmmmmmmm
Old Sep 13th 2008, 12:56 pm
aka Mrs Stressalot

jasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nice

Hi all

Gonna join you on this thread now aswell February applicants... and we're lucky as we do have a CO but had one for over a month and the waiting is starting to send me a bit crazy Have sen tin all the extra info the CO requested but back to the waiting and the status page still saying required next to the submitted docs - evreything else says received and nothing's changed to met

That's the boring stuff done and out the way! Look forward to the chats and hearing us one by one posting good visa news on this thread
Old Sep 13th 2008, 12:57 pm
aka Mrs Stressalot

jasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nice

Originally Posted by Liz F
Changing the subject, I had an excited call from my brother last night (who's been in Sydney for 1 week) saying that he had seen a 6ft Baby python in his neighbours garden and it was beautiful. mmmmmmmmmm
OMG 6ft doesn't sound much of a baby to me
Old Sep 13th 2008, 1:00 pm
Forum Regular

jane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by jasb
Hi all

Gonna join you on this thread now aswell February applicants... and we're lucky as we do have a CO but had one for over a month and the waiting is starting to send me a bit crazy Have sen tin all the extra info the CO requested but back to the waiting and the status page still saying required next to the submitted docs - evreything else says received and nothing's changed to met

That's the boring stuff done and out the way! Look forward to the chats and hearing us one by one posting good visa news on this thread
Well done for having a CO. What sort of extra info was requested if I can ask (nosey and worried now in case I haven't got all that is needed - it's called 9 months and more hysteria).

ta
Old Sep 13th 2008, 1:07 pm
aka Mrs Stressalot

Hi Jane

Not nosey atall - what we're here for
A passport had to be renewed (it had 12 months on when we submitted and now has 6 months on) so if your passport ahs short date perhaps best to get a new one!
Further evidence of work was required. I think they wanted another reference that specifically stated the number of hours worked per week, and payslips etc. Also a work related minor qualification certificate was requested (despite positive Vetassess and a stack load of BAs and MAs!)

HAve already done the form 80 and stuff like that. A few people have been asked to renew passports lately and supply payslips, so maybe worth sending a few in if u haven't already

Everything sent in a couple of weeks back and back to the gruelling wait lol!
Old Sep 13th 2008, 3:26 pm
kew
kew

kew is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by noofie
Hi,

Just thought I would start a thread for all of us still waiting for Co's and visas who applied in November, December, January and February.

I am a February applicant - 175 MODL online. Am I the only one now becoming increasingly frustrated when I see visas being granted to those who applied after themselves - grants for March and April being seen now.

Don't get me wrong I wish all of those with visa grants the very best of luck but I need to be in contact with those who feel like I do.

After a while away from BE (cos I knew nothing would happen) I logged on at the beginning on August to see the February thread buzzing with news of CO allocations and visa grants - as we applied at the beginning of February I thought it would be our turn soon. Not so - even after two phone calls - getting a bit desperate as job offer expires in October.

Some support needed here - sorry for the moan.

Jackie
x
hi everyone,im a december applicant on a sub 175,i did meds and police checks in july.then i got case officer 8/9/08...then was surprised got visa 11/9/08...just like to wish every one else the best of luck
steve
Old Sep 13th 2008, 5:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Hi Jane

Not nosey atall - what we're here for
A passport had to be renewed (it had 12 months on when we submitted and now has 6 months on) so if your passport ahs short date perhaps best to get a new one!
Further evidence of work was required. I think they wanted another reference that specifically stated the number of hours worked per week, and payslips etc. Also a work related minor qualification certificate was requested (despite positive Vetassess and a stack load of BAs and MAs!)

HAve already done the form 80 and stuff like that. A few people have been asked to renew passports lately and supply payslips, so maybe worth sending a few in if u haven't already

Everything sent in a couple of weeks back and back to the gruelling wait lol!
JASB -

I've said it before and I'll say it again - I think it's time you sent in an email to your CO informing them that the documents requested are all available. They just might not be aware of the fact that they are there.

Also, there have been recent reports that some documents submitted were not able to be opened.....so that could be part of the reason for your prolonged wait too.
Old Sep 13th 2008, 6:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

edie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by tiger222
JASB -
Also, there have been recent reports that some documents submitted were not able to be opened.....so that could be part of the reason for your prolonged wait too.
That would have us we have had to send two documents again but they seem to ask for one then the next. Our wedding certificate was the first thing that they couldn'y open so we went that then they come back and say they can't open eve's birth certificate. Do they not try all at the same time??? it would make sense.

BTW does anyone else hate the weekends at the moment?
Old Sep 13th 2008, 6:12 pm
aka Mrs Stressalot

Originally Posted by tiger222
JASB -

I've said it before and I'll say it again - I think it's time you sent in an email to your CO informing them that the documents requested are all available. They just might not be aware of the fact that they are there.

ooohh don't tell me off Tiger I sent an e-mail to my migration agent yesterday - because I have an agent I cant jump the gun and contact the CO personally as it all has to go through my agent.
Old Sep 13th 2008, 6:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

ooohh don't tell me off Tiger I sent an e-mail to my migration agent yesterday - because I have an agent I cant jump the gun and contact the CO personally as it all has to go through my agent.
OK, good work, JASB! I'm glad you contacted your agent. Hopefully they'll listen and get in contact with your CO.

Hope you're enjoying your weekend. It's raining here. Prediction for rain tomorrow too. Fortunately we are NOT in the path of Hurricane IKE! But we will feel the effects of it later in the week with *more rain*

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.