Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

November, December, January & February Applicants still waiting

November, December, January & February Applicants still waiting

Old Sep 23rd 2008, 10:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: November, December, January & February Applicants still waiting

Originally Posted by maroonedNZ
'That's nice' would probably do it
How about;

OK
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 10:29 am
we're there!

AshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Fly Away
How about;

OK
took me a while to figure that out
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 10:40 am
Forum Regular

krisecf will become famous soon enoughkrisecf will become famous soon enough

does anyone have a rough idea of when a 175modl paperbased jan wud get attended to, my australian girlfriend is 3 months pregnant and i really want to get my visa sorted and get over there! im literelly sick watching people in june july etc getting visas!!!!
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 10:51 am
BE Enthusiast

maroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nice

Originally Posted by krisecf
does anyone have a rough idea of when a 175modl paperbased jan wud get attended to, my australian girlfriend is 3 months pregnant and i really want to get my visa sorted and get over there! im literelly sick watching people in june july etc getting visas!!!!
I'm a paperbased 176 march applicant, got my visa 2 weeks ago, but that seems to be unusally fast. Processing appears to be around November at the moment - have a look at beupdate.co.uk, you can filter by visa type, month etc to see how people are doing.

We had an April applicant on here recently who mentioned his girlfriend on a complaint form and he got his visa 2 days later! Coincidence..? Jury's out
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 11:46 am
BE Enthusiast

rocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to behold

Does anyone know how long it takes for your status page to change from, application being processed, to appliction being processed further? and your document checklist going to received and not outstanding?
As I have now had a case officer (supposively) from the 11th Sept.
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 12:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by rocket01
Does anyone know how long it takes for your status page to change from, application being processed, to appliction being processed further? and your document checklist going to received and not outstanding?
As I have now had a case officer (supposively) from the 11th Sept.
If none of those things have happened, how do you know you have a case officer? I thought that those things happening MEANS you have a case officer.
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 4:26 pm
Forum Regular

Liz F is a jewel in the roughLiz F is a jewel in the roughLiz F is a jewel in the roughLiz F is a jewel in the rough

I'm a 175 modl paperbased from Nov and have not heard a dicky, my agent contacted DIAC last week but have not heard back as of yet. In your case I'd be tempted to contact them to inform them of your situation, you'd have to find a cold hearted person to not let you have your visa now.
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 6:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

I'd put in a post lodgement enquiry and let them know about the girlfriend and the new Aussie. You'll be surprised how quickly things will turn about for you.
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 10:52 pm
Crazy Finn

Kaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really nice

Hiya all! No visa, no nothing. A month ago they asked for a simple piece of paper about changes of circumstances where there was nothing more than details of all of us and signatures. passport, birthcertificate and the form sent through their own pages wasn't enough to prove that our child IS born

Called them the next day that we have now sent the form. Then two weeks later and it had just arrived to the CO then (where in the #ยค%&/ was it for two weeks????) Last friday called them to say that we are planning on leaving to NZ for holiday so we'd be out of the country for 2 weeks and if the visa could possible be processed. Girl said all document is there, the CO just needs to pick it up and take a look at it. Asked to email him about the trip, but phonecall got cut off.

Tried emailing, ofcourse it doesn't go to CO and filled that freaking form again about the possible trip asking them to pass it on to the CO. No news since..

Hubbys future employer keeps asking about the visa. We have emailed the job offer to ASPC when asked, but nothing. With our luck hubby will loose the job if they don't put a move on it.

If all the papers are ready why can't he just take a look at them? Wouldn't it be easier to get the simple cases away from the desk and concentrate more on the ones that need extra solving? I have a feeling that he asked for the form 1022 only to buy some time for himself.

I'm now pissed, angry and frustrated.:curse::curse::curse: I want hubby to go to work since him being all the time here in the house is getting on my nerves if you women know what I mean

Thank you for being able to let the steam out...
Old Sep 24th 2008, 12:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Kaitlin
Hiya all! No visa, no nothing. A month ago they asked for a simple piece of paper about changes of circumstances where there was nothing more than details of all of us and signatures. passport, birthcertificate and the form sent through their own pages wasn't enough to prove that our child IS born

Called them the next day that we have now sent the form. Then two weeks later and it had just arrived to the CO then (where in the #ยค%&/ was it for two weeks????) Last friday called them to say that we are planning on leaving to NZ for holiday so we'd be out of the country for 2 weeks and if the visa could possible be processed. Girl said all document is there, the CO just needs to pick it up and take a look at it. Asked to email him about the trip, but phonecall got cut off.

Tried emailing, ofcourse it doesn't go to CO and filled that freaking form again about the possible trip asking them to pass it on to the CO. No news since..

Hubbys future employer keeps asking about the visa. We have emailed the job offer to ASPC when asked, but nothing. With our luck hubby will loose the job if they don't put a move on it.

If all the papers are ready why can't he just take a look at them? Wouldn't it be easier to get the simple cases away from the desk and concentrate more on the ones that need extra solving? I have a feeling that he asked for the form 1022 only to buy some time for himself.

I'm now pissed, angry and frustrated.:curse::curse::curse: I want hubby to go to work since him being all the time here in the house is getting on my nerves if you women know what I mean

Thank you for being able to let the steam out...
Wow, sounds like you have a LOT of REASON to be steamed!

Keep calling. Writing. Complaining!

Good Luck. We're with you!
Old Sep 24th 2008, 7:55 am
BE Enthusiast

maroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nice

Just sent you a PM Kaitlin, hope it helps
Old Sep 24th 2008, 8:03 am
Forum Regular

noofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nice

We have our visas!!!!! Yippeeee

Just to let you all know keep on at them - there are case officers out there and some of them do respond to a "little" gentle badgering.

Good luck to everyone still chasing their visas.

Jackie
x
Old Sep 24th 2008, 9:04 am
Just Joined

Daan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by noofie

Just to let you all know keep on at them - there are case officers out there and some of them do respond to a "little" gentle badgering.

Jackie
x
Congratulations Jackie! Great news for you.

Still don't get, like anybody else here. Lodged the same 175 app but in December 2007. There are just too many others who lodged after us who are getting their visas. Aaarrrggghhh, just must stop searching for any sense or logic behind all this....

Not that I am not happy for anybody who gets their visa. I hope everybody gets their visa the day after they lodge

Daan
Old Sep 24th 2008, 9:16 am
we're there!

AshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by noofie

Jackie
x
a little "Mary-ing" will go a long way!

Congrats!
Old Sep 24th 2008, 9:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by AshyB
a little "Mary-ing" will go a long way!

Congrats!
Nice to see someone pulling their finger out and posting their grant in giant purple letters

Congratulations

Daan - spam them with the complaint form

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.