the new contributory parents visa thread

Old May 16th 2007, 2:43 pm
Account Closed

Vinny van Gogh has much to be proud ofVinny van Gogh has much to be proud ofVinny van Gogh has much to be proud ofVinny van Gogh has much to be proud ofVinny van Gogh has much to be proud ofVinny van Gogh has much to be proud ofVinny van Gogh has much to be proud ofVinny van Gogh has much to be proud ofVinny van Gogh has much to be proud ofVinny van Gogh has much to be proud ofVinny van Gogh has much to be proud of
Default Re: the new contributory parents visa thread

Originally Posted by ragtag
Hi I was just writing to find out how easy it would be to get our medicals done in australia if we went over just now on a holiday for a few months as acording to our agent there is a backlog and our house sale goes through on the 15thjune which means. we will be homeless I just wondered how we would go about it and who to contact about it its over 10 months now and we thought we would have had a co by now thanks Jan
Hi,

Not sure if you know any of this but...you can have upto 12 months in Aussie if you apply for a 676 visa.
http://www.immi.gov.au/visitors/tourist/676/index.htm
Download and check for 48R.
http://www.australia.or.jp/english/s...or/48r_eng.pdf

You would need to arange via your agent to sort things so that you fly out to Auckland to pick up your visa and then return to validate in Aussie.
The link above will give all the info on the 676 visa. I think the 676 becomes valid from date of issue ratherthan from entering Aussie,( perhaps somebody can advise on this) but if so and if you get the timing near enough right you will maximise your stay in Aussie

We start our process in a few days....and plan on being back in Sydney later this year for our 12 month Silver Surfers Gap Year.

Last edited by Vinny van Gogh; May 16th 2007 at 3:00 pm.
Old May 16th 2007, 7:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

ragtag is just really niceragtag is just really niceragtag is just really niceragtag is just really niceragtag is just really niceragtag is just really niceragtag is just really niceragtag is just really nice

Originally Posted by Vinny van Gogh
Hi,

Not sure if you know any of this but...you can have upto 12 months in Aussie if you apply for a 676 visa.
http://www.immi.gov.au/visitors/tourist/676/index.htm
Download and check for 48R.
http://www.australia.or.jp/english/s...or/48r_eng.pdf

You would need to arange via your agent to sort things so that you fly out to Auckland to pick up your visa and then return to validate in Aussie.
The link above will give all the info on the 676 visa. I think the 676 becomes valid from date of issue ratherthan from entering Aussie,( perhaps somebody can advise on this) but if so and if you get the timing near enough right you will maximise your stay in Aussie

We start our process in a few days....and plan on being back in Sydney later this year for our 12 month Silver Surfers Gap Year.

thanks for getting back to me any help is great Jan
Old May 20th 2007, 8:04 pm
Forum Regular

Mick-Bev is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: the new contributory parents visa thread

Hi deci

Just wanted to add our congratulations to everyone elses on on your great news!

Its what keeps you going some days. We feel in limbo at the moment and keep trying to think of things to help towards the "move"!

Mick & Bev
Old May 22nd 2007, 3:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

ragtag is just really niceragtag is just really niceragtag is just really niceragtag is just really niceragtag is just really niceragtag is just really niceragtag is just really niceragtag is just really nice

Well everyone I am really excited our agent has just let us know that we can get our medicals done .So we are going to book our flights for the 16th June
just thought that I would share this with you as there is nobody else here to get excited with as husband is at work.
Old May 22nd 2007, 10:18 pm
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

Well everyone I am really excited our agent has just let us know that we can get our medicals done .So we are going to book our flights for the 16th June
just thought that I would share this with you as there is nobody else here to get excited with as husband is at work.
well you can get excited with us.............brilliant news. is thta the first that you have heard since your application was submitted? sorry, cant remember where everyone is up to, what date did you apply?
Old May 22nd 2007, 10:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Sleeping Beauty
well you can get excited with us.............brilliant news. is thta the first that you have heard since your application was submitted? sorry, cant remember where everyone is up to, what date did you apply?
Hi yes we applied in july last year and we got our agent to
get in touch with the oz office as we were on our tenth month and had not heard anything they got intouch with him and said there was a backlog but should be next month so we asked if we could go ahead with our medicals and they said yes which is great as we had booked them 5 weeks ago for next tuesday good job we had not cancelled them anyway as we move out of our house on the 15th of june we have decided that we have nothing to lose by going over nowI am very excited and thanks for being such a help to me this is a great thread. thanks jan
Old May 22nd 2007, 10:57 pm
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

Hi yes we applied in july last year and we got our agent to
get in touch with the oz office as we were on our tenth month and had not heard anything they got intouch with him and said there was a backlog but should be next month so we asked if we could go ahead with our medicals and they said yes which is great as we had booked them 5 weeks ago for next tuesday good job we had not cancelled them anyway as we move out of our house on the 15th of june we have decided that we have nothing to lose by going over nowI am very excited and thanks for being such a help to me this is a great thread. thanks jan
so you are getting your medicals done, and then coming over here in june to finish off your application over here? i am right in assuming this jan? sorry, poorly daughter and brain is feeling a bit muddled at the minute
Old May 23rd 2007, 1:40 am
BE Enthusiast

so you are getting your medicals done, and then coming over here in june to finish off your application over here? i am right in assuming this jan? sorry, poorly daughter and brain is feeling a bit muddled at the minute
Yes we decided we had nothing to lose now the house is sold if all goes wrong then we will just have to return and start again but at least we will have been with our family for a few months I am sorryto hear your daughter is poorlyhope she gets better soonJan
Old May 23rd 2007, 3:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: was Bradford then poole dorset then Sydney,Forster, Kanwal,Gosford,and now Erina
FRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond repute

Yes we decided we had nothing to lose now the house is sold if all goes wrong then we will just have to return and start again but at least we will have been with our family for a few months I am sorryto hear your daughter is poorlyhope she gets better soonJan
Hi Jan hope evertything goes well with the meds, we came over after we had the meds done and before the visa was issued as our son was getting married we just went to New Zealand for a few days to get it issued best wishes
Janet
Old May 23rd 2007, 5:23 am
Never going back

thanks jan. good luck with the meds for tuesday
Old May 23rd 2007, 9:25 am
BE Enthusiast

thanks jan. good luck with the meds for tuesday
thanks fingers crossed
Old May 23rd 2007, 9:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by FRAYNE
Hi Jan hope evertything goes well with the meds, we came over after we had the meds done and before the visa was issued as our son was getting married we just went to New Zealand for a few days to get it issued best wishes
Janet
thanks janet
Old May 23rd 2007, 1:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

You are not going to believe this but with every thing that has just been decided we got a co this morning requesting medicals and police checks how about that for timing .We are still going to go though and finish our wait in oz but I thought I would let you all know for the time scale .Acknowledged on the 14th July 2006 and got our co on the 23rd may 2007.Thanks for all your help everyone Jan
Old May 23rd 2007, 5:56 pm
Forum Regular

deci will become famous soon enoughdeci will become famous soon enough

Thanks everyone for all your kind words on us getting our Visa.
Well done to Jan on getting your CO, a step in the right direction.
Has anyone heard from Derek as it has been a while since he came on here? maybe enjoying himself too much!!.

Best wishes,

Linda and John.
Old May 23rd 2007, 9:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by deci
Thanks everyone for all your kind words on us getting our Visa.
Well done to Jan on getting your CO, a step in the right direction.
Has anyone heard from Derek as it has been a while since he came on here? maybe enjoying himself too much!!.

Best wishes,

Linda and John.
thanks linda and john
Take care Jan

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.