the new contributory parents visa thread

Old May 10th 2007, 7:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

ragtag is just really niceragtag is just really niceragtag is just really niceragtag is just really niceragtag is just really niceragtag is just really niceragtag is just really niceragtag is just really nice
Default Re: the new contributory parents visa thread

Originally Posted by deci
Hi everyone, just wanted to tell you that we have been granted our visa today. Feeling a little strange , hubby on nights so just rung him with the news and to tell him he can now think about handing in his notice. A rather large drink at the weekend I think.

Best wishes to you all.

Linda and John
Congratulations its great to hear of someone getting their visa all the best with your new life down under.Take care Jan
Old May 10th 2007, 7:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

minibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud of

Congratulations, all the best in your new lives

minibelle
Old May 10th 2007, 9:32 pm
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone, just wanted to tell you that we have been granted our visa today. Feeling a little strange , hubby on nights so just rung him with the news and to tell him he can now think about handing in his notice. A rather large drink at the weekend I think.

Best wishes to you all.

Linda and John
yay......the first of many on this thread i hope. well done to you both, how exciting. what are your plans now?
Old May 10th 2007, 10:30 pm
An Australian Citizen !!

Jimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to behold

Best wishes to you all.

Linda and John
Congratulations to you both

Jim
Old May 10th 2007, 11:06 pm
Forum Regular

Pauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nice

Many congrats, Linda & John. Great feeling isn't it
Old May 11th 2007, 2:31 am
Forum Regular

AnalOwl is just really niceAnalOwl is just really niceAnalOwl is just really niceAnalOwl is just really niceAnalOwl is just really niceAnalOwl is just really niceAnalOwl is just really niceAnalOwl is just really nice

Hi All,

If you have experience with the CPV and BoF test, can you please take a look at my seperate thread on this and offer any advice???

Thanks in advance!
Old May 11th 2007, 6:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: was Bradford then poole dorset then Sydney,Forster, Kanwal,Gosford,and now Erina
FRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond repute

Best wishes to you all.

Linda and John
congratulations good luck in your new life down under
Janet
Old May 11th 2007, 7:54 am
BE Enthusiast

DaveandLinda is a name known to allDaveandLinda is a name known to allDaveandLinda is a name known to allDaveandLinda is a name known to allDaveandLinda is a name known to allDaveandLinda is a name known to allDaveandLinda is a name known to allDaveandLinda is a name known to allDaveandLinda is a name known to allDaveandLinda is a name known to allDaveandLinda is a name known to all

Many congratulations and good luck in your new life. We are just waiting to see if our daughter settles in Brisbane and then hope to apply for the CPV.

Incidentally, has anyone heard of anybody being refused a CPV? Presumably you still have to pay the second visa charge?

Best wishes to you all.

Linda and John
Old May 11th 2007, 4:29 pm
Forum Regular

sapphire3 is a jewel in the roughsapphire3 is a jewel in the roughsapphire3 is a jewel in the roughsapphire3 is a jewel in the roughsapphire3 is a jewel in the rough

Many congratulations, Linda and John.
Old May 12th 2007, 12:54 pm
Forum Regular

barbara townend is an unknown quantity at this point

I am so jealous, but really pleased for you both, best of luck
Old May 12th 2007, 2:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

ragtag is just really niceragtag is just really niceragtag is just really niceragtag is just really niceragtag is just really niceragtag is just really niceragtag is just really niceragtag is just really nice

Originally Posted by Sleeping Beauty
my opinion, for what is worth, is put the house on the market now (that what i have also told my parents, who have now decided to do this). ours took 12 months to sell, my sisters the first buyer??!! however, most house sales take about 8-12 weeks to go through. you can always try to drag it out a little longer as well. there is nothing worse than you sat there, with a visa burning hole in your pocket, willing your house to seel so you can get on with your lives. if you are near the end of the wait, put it on the market. start clearing out now and get the estate agents in - do something positive. believe me, the end part goes rather quickly and you dont have time to f@#t my parents are willing to go into rented, if needs be, something i never thought i would hear them say. they just dont want to delay things any longer. mind you, saying that, if they got a buyer, they would crap themselves probably
Hi its just to let you know we put our house up for sale last thursday and we sold it on the friday the papers have all been completed and they want to move in on the 15th june Icant believe it has happened so soon still not got a CO yet determined not to worry at the fact we will be homeless in 5 weeks still thats one hurdle out of the way take care Jan
Old May 13th 2007, 12:45 am
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ragtag
Hi its just to let you know we put our house up for sale last thursday and we sold it on the friday the papers have all been completed and they want to move in on the 15th june Icant believe it has happened so soon still not got a CO yet determined not to worry at the fact we will be homeless in 5 weeks still thats one hurdle out of the way take care Jan
well done jan. that is my parents worst nightmare. we are advising them to put their house on the market asap, and if it sells soon move into rented. i would sooner be in rented with a visa in my pocket, rather than having the visa burning a hole in my pocket sitting in a house to sell.
Old May 13th 2007, 5:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Sleeping Beauty
well done jan. that is my parents worst nightmare. we are advising them to put their house on the market asap, and if it sells soon move into rented. i would sooner be in rented with a visa in my pocket, rather than having the visa burning a hole in my pocket sitting in a house to sell.
Hi your right its a weight of my mind also we needed the money to go towards our bond and we felt all being well if it all goes through and we were asked for the bond money and the house had not sold that would hve been that what would we have done. ps I hope your little one is feeling better.Take care Jan
Old May 13th 2007, 7:40 am
Never going back

Originally Posted by ragtag
Hi your right its a weight of my mind also we needed the money to go towards our bond and we felt all being well if it all goes through and we were asked for the bond money and the house had not sold that would hve been that what would we have done. ps I hope your little one is feeling better.Take care Jan
thanks jan, you wouldnt believe the difference in her today. infact, shes been a litte toad. we would sooner have like that though
Old May 16th 2007, 12:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by AVERINA
Hi Ragtag
We found the POPC web system useless, it appears to come up with ridiculous numbers so take no notice of it, when did you lodge? It does take 10 months from lodgement to be assigned a case officer then approx 2 months from there to complete, if you have your medicals here in Australia providing your ok you are given your sealed envelope there and then to take to the POPC in person, but a little tip that we forgot to do, make sure that you put your file number on the front of every piece of correspondence, as delays can occur as we discovered to our disadvantage. Also when you get to the stage of sending your passports with your grant letter to the Australian Embassy in London remember to enclose a covering letter requesting the particular visa, contact details inc tel no's, email address etc, use the silver pouch and enclose another silver pouch for the return to yourselves but remember to write down the ref no's off both envelopes so you can track them there and back as they have to be signed for and you can gauge when they will arrive back to you.
If there's any advice I can offer then you only have to ask, I've been there, done it and now got the T.Shirt thank goodness it's all over with, I now feel as though it's the calm after the storm.
Regards
Averina
Hi I was just writing to find out how easy it would be to get our medicals done in australia if we went over just now on a holiday for a few months as acording to our agent there is a backlog and our house sale goes through on the 15thjune which means. we will be homeless I just wondered how we would go about it and who to contact about it its over 10 months now and we thought we would have had a co by now thanks Jan

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.