Medicals, PCC, Visa Evidencing - Pakistan

Old Jul 20th 2011, 3:06 pm
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Procedure of Medicals & PCC from Pakistan

Originally Posted by saadbakhtyar
Please can anyone tell me that for submitting the form for pcc original passport is required , if ones family member applies on the applicants behalf , what is the procedure of applying. Does applicant have to give some authority letter on stamp paper that he is authorizing xxxx person to get it and passport copy to be attested by the pakistan embassy from where the applicant is residing. I am asking because currently i am in malaysia and i need pcc from lahore and islamabad.
I did not show my passport anywhere but ID card is required.
Old Jul 21st 2011, 6:14 am
Forum Regular

saadbakhtyar is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shafaqat309
I did not show my passport anywhere but ID card is required.
Thanks
Old Jul 21st 2011, 7:50 am
Forum Regular

Faraz is an unknown quantity at this point

All you need is photocopy of your grant letter with passport and cover letter explaining what exactly you need. You dont have to provide the original grant letter because Australian Embassy can verify your information with DIAC. Dont forget to mention your entry date in cover letter as this may help you get label soon . You dont have to pay any fees except your mailing fee to Australian consulate

Send your passport, copy of grant letter, printout of document return address at following address via courier.

Visa Section
Australian High Commission
Constitution Avenue & Ispahani Road
Diplomatic Enclave No. 1
Sector G-5/4
ISLAMABAD - PAKISTAN

You may receive passport after 5 days. You have to pay return courier charges (almost 250 PKR) upon receiving the passport.

"Dont forget to mention your entry date in cover letter as this may help you get label soon ."
Does this matter as initial entry date is granted on the basis of medicals/PCC issue date. Pls explain
Thanks
Old Jul 21st 2011, 9:43 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Faraz
"Dont forget to mention your entry date in cover letter as this may help you get label soon ."
Does this matter as initial entry date is granted on the basis of medicals/PCC issue date. Pls explain
Thanks
No, it's irrelevant. They are putting the stamp in the passport, they are more than capable of noticing the dates printed on it.
Old Aug 3rd 2011, 3:54 am
Forum Regular

Which clinic/hospital conduct medicals in Lahore?
Old Aug 3rd 2011, 3:59 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Which clinic/hospital conduct medicals in Lahore?
It's all on the DIAC Health Requirements page.

Lahore

Medical and Radiology Clinic
IOM Lahore Sub Office
1 Ali block
New Garden Town
Lahore
Telephone: +92 30 62 922 575, 75 371 776
Email: [email protected]
Old Aug 3rd 2011, 4:21 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

first call them, phone numbers are of Islamabad office, they will book your appointment for Lahore office.
Old Aug 3rd 2011, 5:35 am
Forum Regular

first call them, phone numbers are of Islamabad office, they will book your appointment for Lahore office.
Thanks ! Do all tests are conducted at the same place i.e IOM Lahore office or some tests/ X-ray are referred to some other hospital ?
Old Aug 3rd 2011, 7:18 am
Shafaqat Ali

Thanks ! Do all tests are conducted at the same place i.e IOM Lahore office or some tests/ X-ray are referred to some other hospital ?
Everything is done at same place but in case if some problem in identified then they can refer to a doctor.
Old Aug 4th 2011, 3:33 am
Forum Regular

Mr.Ali is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mr.Ali
Hi All,

I asked by CO to go for Medical & PCC. I would like to know the procedure of medical & pcc from Pakistan. Thanks for your detail answer.

Regards,
KAM
Dear All,

I got my visa grant notification email (175 VE) from CO today 04-Aug-2011. I applied on 29-Dec-2009.

Feeling lucky / happy ....

Thanks BE for all the support..
Entry before date: 24-Jun-2012.

Regards,
Kam
Old Aug 8th 2011, 7:31 am
Just Joined

kami545 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mr.Ali
Dear All,

I got my visa grant notification email (175 VE) from CO today 04-Aug-2011. I applied on 29-Dec-2009.

Feeling lucky / happy ....

Thanks BE for all the support..
Entry before date: 24-Jun-2012.

Regards,
Kam
cogratulation ali do you know how to stamp a visa on your passport and what is its cost. which city are you from
Old Aug 8th 2011, 6:47 pm
uzi
Java Dweeb

uzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by kami545
cogratulation ali do you know how to stamp a visa on your passport and what is its cost. which city are you from
Send your passport(s) to Australian High Commission via courier service along with a covering letter and a copy of your approval notices/grant letter. They will send back your stamped passport via courier service (TCS in Pakistan) and you have to bear the cost of the courier (usually Rs. 250 or so depending on the city) at the time of receipt of passports. The usual response time is 7-14 working days.

The address is:

http://www.pakistan.embassy.gov.au/i...Migration.html

Scroll down to Evidencing Visa section on the above link.

Good luck.

/Uzi

Last edited by uzi; Aug 8th 2011 at 6:49 pm.
Old Aug 10th 2011, 8:10 am
Just Joined

altioong is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Guys,

My name is kumag... I would like to know how fast on the current DIAC processing time is the approval of Visa, if Medical and PCC were already submitted, actually my concern is I have already completed all the checks, We are migrating as a Family(Wife and a Son) and For myself and my son, status already indicated MET how ever to my wife it is still indicate REQUESTED, I think the Medical Clinic we conducted uses the same TRN number which we utilize the E-Facility therefore should have done correctly, how long if some documents will Sydney be reviewing and will be transmitted to Canberra if some clarification was being done actually my wife has a case of Hyperthyroidism(goiter), but as i read as well this should not really be an issue since this is not an infectious disease and theres an abundant med support for this case in Australia, I hope anyone can give me advise about this issue...

Thanks,

Kumag

Status: Med Check Approved: Aug 1(Except for the wife) PCC1 and PCC-2(Other Countries Stayed more than 12mos) Approved 7-24
Old Aug 10th 2011, 8:40 am
Crazy Cat Lady

This is not a timeline site therefore we do not give timelines. This is because every case is different, even if two very similar people are going for the same visa, they will have different COs and so the time taken will be different. The online status page is not to be relied upon. Some COs update the information regularly, others don't. People have had visas granted whilst their status still says 'requested'.

Welcome to BE. There are several red sticky 'read me' threads at the top of the Immigration Forum page. Please read them and understand. They have lots of very helpful and relevant information that could be useful to you.
Old Aug 10th 2011, 9:13 am
Just Joined

altioong is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
This is not a timeline site therefore we do not give timelines. This is because every case is different, even if two very similar people are going for the same visa, they will have different COs and so the time taken will be different. The online status page is not to be relied upon. Some COs update the information regularly, others don't. People have had visas granted whilst their status still says 'requested'.

Welcome to BE. There are several red sticky 'read me' threads at the top of the Immigration Forum page. Please read them and understand. They have lots of very helpful and relevant information that could be useful to you.
Hi Monneypenny,

Thanks for the info that sound good enough, actually I was just a bit worried because myself and my kid was already indicated MET but for my wife which she has a case of goiter still indicates "requested" thank you so much on this and this is really a big help

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.