Medicals, PCC, Visa Evidencing - Pakistan

Old Jul 6th 2011, 12:38 pm
Forum Regular

fahadkhan389 will become famous soon enoughfahadkhan389 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Procedure of Medicals & PCC from Pakistan

Originally Posted by aanitahir
What docs you submitted further for evidence of specific work experience? My CO also demand me that one.
CO asked taxation doc,pay slips and bank statements for salary verification.
Old Jul 6th 2011, 12:54 pm
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by hope2012
I call them in the morning(around 9am), and got the appointment right away.

however after medical done, IOM gave me a different number to call and check if everything is ok. I tried this number close to 50 times, they never picked it up. so I have to go there in person.
I will call them tomorrow again, i am interested in 18 or 19th july.
Old Jul 6th 2011, 12:55 pm
Forum Regular

komail is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shafaqat309
I will call them tomorrow again, i am interested in 18 or 19th july.
I have already scheduled an appointment on 18th July 2011 but in Karachi.
Old Jul 7th 2011, 1:25 pm
Just Joined

kami545 is an unknown quantity at this point

hello every one i am new in this forum i also wait my medical request can any one tell me about the cost of med for adult and children and also about the process of stamping visa on passport and its charges
Old Jul 7th 2011, 1:44 pm
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by kami545
hello every one i am new in this forum i also wait my medical request can any one tell me about the cost of med for adult and children and also about the process of stamping visa on passport and its charges
5600 per applicant for medical.
Old Jul 8th 2011, 5:18 am
dsn
Forum Regular

dsn is an unknown quantity at this point

Adults 5600 & Children depend on their age.

rgds

dsn
Old Jul 8th 2011, 9:04 am
Just Joined

thanks shafaqat&dsn do you know about stamping visa on passport its process and charges are pakistani applicant got their visa from islamabad embasy or bangkok embasy what are the proceger

best regards
Kamran
Old Jul 8th 2011, 9:53 am
dsn
Forum Regular

dsn is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks shafaqat&dsn do you know about stamping visa on passport its process and charges are pakistani applicant got their visa from islamabad embasy or bangkok embasy what are the proceger

best regards
Kamran
Sorry Kami,I havnt gone through this yet,so I have no clue..senior member may help!!

Rgds

dsn
Old Jul 8th 2011, 1:12 pm
Shafaqat Ali

best regards
Kamran
All you need is photocopy of your grant letter with passport and cover letter explaining what exactly you need. You dont have to provide the original grant letter because Australian Embassy can verify your information with DIAC. Dont forget to mention your entry date in cover letter as this may help you get label soon . You dont have to pay any fees except your mailing fee to Australian consulate

Send your passport, copy of grant letter, printout of document return address at following address via courier.

Visa Section
Australian High Commission
Constitution Avenue & Ispahani Road
Diplomatic Enclave No. 1
Sector G-5/4
ISLAMABAD - PAKISTAN

You may receive passport after 5 days. You have to pay return courier charges (almost 250 PKR) upon receiving the passport.
Old Jul 8th 2011, 3:10 pm
Just Joined

thanks shafaqat & dsn this information really help thanks for giving me your time
Old Jul 11th 2011, 8:11 am
Just Joined

faisaljawaid is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All,

I need help from you guys. I am Pakistani living in Saudi Arabia. I got request from Immigration Department to undergo Medical Examination and provide Police Certificate.

1)Medical (Done )
2)Police Certificate Pakistan (Done)
3)Police Certificate Saudia Arabia (In process)

I have to reply in 35 days and the period is going to over on 20th July 2011. Should I send the Case Officer my
1)Medical Receipt
2)Police Certificate Pakistan

and tell them that I will send the Saudi Arabia Police Certificate as soon as I receive it.Please advise, or should I wait till 19th July 2011 to see if I get my Saudia Police Certificate.
Old Jul 11th 2011, 8:14 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by faisaljawaid
Hi All,

I need help from you guys. I am Pakistani living in Saudi Arabia. I got request from Immigration Department to undergo Medical Examination and provide Police Certificate.

1)Medical (Done )

I have to reply in 35 days and the period is going to over on 20th July 2011. Should I send the Case Officer my
1)Medical Receipt

and tell them that I will send the Saudi Arabia Police Certificate as soon as I receive it.Please advise, or should I wait till 19th July 2011 to see if I get my Saudia Police Certificate.
I'd send the receipt and certificate and tell them the SA was on it's way personally. However it's entirely up to you.
Old Jul 19th 2011, 4:10 am
Forum Regular

Mr.Ali is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All,

I had undergone through medicals on 4th July, 2011. I submitted my PCC and medicals receipt to CO on 17 July, 2011 (Online). On 18 July, 2011 I found PCC status 'MET' and medicals status 'Further medicals have been referred to Australia for further processing.'.

Could anyone explain this medicals status "Further medicals have been referred to Australia for further processing."

Thanks.

Regards,
KAM

Originally Posted by Mr.Ali
Hi All,

I asked by CO to go for Medical & PCC. I would like to know the procedure of medical & pcc from Pakistan. Thanks for your detail answer.

Regards,
KAM
Old Jul 19th 2011, 8:08 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mr.Ali
Hi All,

I had undergone through medicals on 4th July, 2011. I submitted my PCC and medicals receipt to CO on 17 July, 2011 (Online). On 18 July, 2011 I found PCC status 'MET' and medicals status 'Further medicals have been referred to Australia for further processing.'.

Could anyone explain this medicals status "Further medicals have been referred to Australia for further processing."

Thanks.

Regards,
KAM
Yes, it means that someone has decided to send your medical(s) on to Aus for further processing. Could mean something, could mean nothing. Sometimes they do this just as a random check, sometimes they think there may be an issue. Don't worry about it. If there's an issue your CO will be in contact at some point, if there isn't then your CO will be in contact at some point.
Old Jul 20th 2011, 12:46 pm
Forum Regular

saadbakhtyar is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by faisaljawaid
Hi All,

1)Medical (Done )

1)Medical Receipt

Please can anyone tell me that for submitting the form for pcc original passport is required , if ones family member applies on the applicants behalf , what is the procedure of applying. Does applicant have to give some authority letter on stamp paper that he is authorizing xxxx person to get it and passport copy to be attested by the pakistan embassy from where the applicant is residing. I am asking because currently i am in malaysia and i need pcc from lahore and islamabad.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.