LCU PROCESSING DATES ANYONE?

Old Nov 6th 2007, 3:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

MOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant future
Default Re: LCU PROCESSING DATES ANYONE?

faris226
plasterman
CONGRATULATIONS
Old Nov 6th 2007, 3:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by plasterman
WE GOT OUR VISA TODAY AND OUR MEDS WERE RECIEVED ON THE 03/09 I HOPE THIS GIVE ALL THE PEOPLE STILL WAITING SOME HOPE PLEASE REMEMBER THIS; GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT.......AND BELIEVE ME WHEN IT DOES COME IT IS THE BEST FEELING EVER GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE.
CONGRATULATIONS

Suexx
Old Nov 6th 2007, 7:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations on all the visas so far this week

Karen xx
Old Nov 6th 2007, 7:19 pm
Forum Regular

faris226 is on a distinguished road

thank you everyone =)
Old Nov 7th 2007, 10:17 am
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of

Anyone have an idea of what date LCU are up to at the moment?

Trish
Old Nov 7th 2007, 10:49 am
Forum Regular

faris226 is on a distinguished road

Im not sure.But i guess they are processing 20sept 07 medicals
Cheers =)
Old Nov 7th 2007, 10:51 am
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by faris226
Im not sure.But i guess they are processing 20sept 07 medicals
Cheers =)

Thanks for that. Hopefully only 2 more weeks for me then.

Trish
Old Nov 7th 2007, 11:04 am
Forum Regular

Babydurbs is a jewel in the roughBabydurbs is a jewel in the roughBabydurbs is a jewel in the roughBabydurbs is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by scrum
Thanks for that. Hopefully only 2 more weeks for me then.

Trish
Hi,
Our med's same as yours, 2nd October!! Does it depend on the visa you are going on to how long before you get your visa granted??? Some seem to be quicker than others.
Old Nov 7th 2007, 11:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Babydurbs
Hi,
Our med's same as yours, 2nd October!! Does it depend on the visa you are going on to how long before you get your visa granted??? Some seem to be quicker than others.
I've just been having a conversation about that and no one seems to know. Doesn't appear to be any rythm or reason to how things get done.

Could depend on visa type, LCU processing, CO's workload, - I wish I knew.

Either way good luck, hope you hear something soon.

Trish
Old Nov 7th 2007, 7:06 pm
Forum Regular

AndyandAlly has a spectacular aura aboutAndyandAlly has a spectacular aura aboutAndyandAlly has a spectacular aura about

Someone on another forum just got their visa, 40 days processing time after meds been sent (29/9/07)

Hope this helps
Ally
x

Last edited by AndyandAlly; Nov 7th 2007 at 7:11 pm.
Old Nov 7th 2007, 7:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by AndyandAlly
Someone on another forum just got their visa, 40 days processing time after meds been sent (29/9/07)

Hope this helps
Ally
x
Cheers for that Ally that's only 6 weeks so looks like they are speeding up at LCU.

Trish
Old Nov 7th 2007, 7:40 pm
Forum Regular

AndyandAlly has a spectacular aura aboutAndyandAlly has a spectacular aura aboutAndyandAlly has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by scrum
Cheers for that Ally that's only 6 weeks so looks like they are speeding up at LCU.

Trish

No problem,

I'm glad they are catching up! By the time they get to our meds we may have a CO too LOL!

Nice crimbo prezzie that would be if i go on those dates ours golden ticket would be here 10/12 but i'm not holding my breath!

Ally
x
Old Nov 7th 2007, 7:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by AndyandAlly
No problem,

I'm glad they are catching up! By the time they get to our meds we may have a CO too LOL!

Nice crimbo prezzie that would be if i go on those dates ours golden ticket would be here 10/12 but i'm not holding my breath!

Ally
x
Fingers crossed for you and me and everyone else that's waiting.

Trish
Old Nov 8th 2007, 2:34 pm
Forum Regular

millsey is an unknown quantity at this point

can anyone help me

had my medicals on the 15-8-2007
emailed my police checks on the 22-9-2007
visa's, still waiting by the letter box

is someone able to give me the answer to that all important question
have you heard anything yet?

help me obi-wan.............
Old Nov 8th 2007, 2:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

the murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the rough

someone received 136 visa today, and there meds were sent on the 19/sept.
So this is the new date lcu is at. Hopefully mine will be done tomorrow as I really need to know tomorrow so I can make an important decision but know my luck it will be next week, or even later.
siobhan

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.