LCU PROCESSING DATES ANYONE?

Old Nov 9th 2007, 2:30 pm
Just Joined

alistair42 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: LCU PROCESSING DATES ANYONE?

Originally Posted by fayeziebabes
they are sent to Sydney and our doctor sent them off for us as they are in a sealed envelope. LCU is Local Clearance Unit.
do you know if evisa medicals are also sent to Sydney, as on the pritable form it says send to nearest immigration dept. office.
Old Nov 9th 2007, 4:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by alistair42
do you know if evisa medicals are also sent to Sydney, as on the pritable form it says send to nearest immigration dept. office.

Yes they are, we are going on a 176 and our meds had to go to LCU in Sydney. If it's a spouse visa then the meds go to the Australian High Commission in London unless they get referred in which case I understand they will be forwarded to the LCU.

Trish
Old Nov 9th 2007, 5:58 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by scrum
Yes they are, we are going on a 176 and our meds had to go to LCU in Sydney. If it's a spouse visa then the meds go to the Australian High Commission in London unless they get referred in which case I understand they will be forwarded to the LCU.

Trish
thanks for that, we have already got our visa, ours was all paper based but my daughter who is applying independently has filled in an evisa application and we weren't sure if her meds would also go to sydney, so thanks for the help
Old Nov 10th 2007, 2:45 am
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of

Meds received at LCU on 2nd October and FINALISED today 10th November.

Post Sept online application for a 176 - family sponsored.

Hope you all hear something very very soon.

Trish
Old Nov 10th 2007, 4:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Trish
You're up late (or early!!!).

God news for you Trish, hope you hear soon.

Lau x
Old Nov 10th 2007, 7:44 am
Forum Regular

Babydurbs is a jewel in the roughBabydurbs is a jewel in the roughBabydurbs is a jewel in the roughBabydurbs is a jewel in the rough
Smile Re: LCU PROCESSING DATES ANYONE?

Trish
Morning Trish...Good News...Did you receive an e-mail from LCU confirming they had been finalised?? Hope we hear soon.!! Well Done.. Here's to your visa coming soon.

Lisa
Old Nov 10th 2007, 8:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Reedy
You're up late (or early!!!).

God news for you Trish, hope you hear soon.

Lau x
Thanks Laura. It looks like LCU are working weekends afterall.

Really hope you hear something soon.

Trish
Old Nov 10th 2007, 8:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Babydurbs
Morning Trish...Good News...Did you receive an e-mail from LCU confirming they had been finalised?? Hope we hear soon.!! Well Done.. Here's to your visa coming soon.

Lisa
Thanks Lisa

No email from LCU. Our status page had changed when O/H went in to check on our application.

Mind you it does make it look even more like LCU are speeding up. Ours took 6 weeks to clear instead of the 8 we were expecting.

Fingers crossed for everyone waiting.

Trish
Old Nov 10th 2007, 8:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Laura. It looks like LCU are working weekends afterall.

Really hope you hear something soon.

Trish
I'll live - you know I am quite enjoying the waiting

Yeah and who am I trying to convince?????

Lx
Old Nov 10th 2007, 9:36 am
Just Joined

I'll live - you know I am quite enjoying the waiting

Yeah and who am I trying to convince?????

Lx
Might sound a bit thick here, but I've noticed that some of you have the date your med was received at LCU, how can you check when they have been signed for.
Old Nov 10th 2007, 9:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by alistair42
Might sound a bit thick here, but I've noticed that some of you have the date your med was received at LCU, how can you check when they have been signed for.
Mine were sent by courier and you can use their on-line tracking service to check!!!!

If sent by Royal Mail this is much more difficult.

Lau x
Old Nov 10th 2007, 9:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Mine were sent by courier and you can use their on-line tracking service to check!!!!

Lau x
Same here. DHL and signed for. Tracked online.

Trish
Old Nov 10th 2007, 9:45 am
Just Joined

Lau x
had the med done at Bridge clinic in maidenhead, I think they just use Ryal mail International signed for. I have used this and you can only trace up to the point they are signed for by airline leaving U.K. Can you check anywhere on evisa app
Old Nov 10th 2007, 9:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Broadbeach/Surfers Paradise depending which side of the house you stand
yellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to all

Hi all,

My meds were signed for on the 25th Oct..............would have been sooner but they were not sent off for over 2 weeks.............. So now waiting. Spoke to the Perth office on Thursday and they said that LCU were a month behind, so hopfully another 2 weeks and i shall get delt with. Good luck to everyone else waiting.
(We are going on a 457)

Bec xx
Old Nov 10th 2007, 10:28 am
Forum Regular

fayeziebabes is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: LCU PROCESSING DATES ANYONE?

Thanks Lisa

No email from LCU. Our status page had changed when O/H went in to check on our application.

Mind you it does make it look even more like LCU are speeding up. Ours took 6 weeks to clear instead of the 8 we were expecting.

Fingers crossed for everyone waiting.

Trish
this is prob a stupid question but how did u check the status of your application? did you do it online? Great news for you though! We should hear end of this month if it takes 8 weeks and sooner if it's 6 !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.