LCU PROCESSING DATES ANYONE?

Old Nov 4th 2007, 6:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

black cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to all
Default Re: LCU PROCESSING DATES ANYONE?

Originally Posted by ontheup
Just got our PR visa subclass 120 meds received 17 Sept!!! Black Cat you must be due for issue now!!!!!!!
Congratulations
Old Nov 4th 2007, 8:57 pm
Just Joined

kathytim is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: LCU PROCESSING DATES ANYONE?

Congratulations!! Just got my visa through to (same subclass). Am currently doing cartwheels round the house!!

For those still waiting, Meds sent 11 Sep, so took about 8 weeks to clear LCU and get visa.

Try and stay patient. Everything comes to he who waits.

We are now about to open a bottle of sparkly!!!
Old Nov 4th 2007, 9:27 pm
Forum Regular

Babydurbs is a jewel in the roughBabydurbs is a jewel in the roughBabydurbs is a jewel in the roughBabydurbs is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by kathytim
Congratulations!! Just got my visa through to (same subclass). Am currently doing cartwheels round the house!!

For those still waiting, Meds sent 11 Sep, so took about 8 weeks to clear LCU and get visa.

Congratulations!!! It must be such a lovely feeling... Well done!!! Hopefully be will be doing the same very soon.
Old Nov 4th 2007, 11:13 pm
Just Joined

cato is an unknown quantity at this point

we got the visa today - Yippeeeeee......

meds received 10-09-07 (8 weeks to the day) SIR 495 visa ack 24-04-07

thanks for the advice and the tracking of the dates on this thread that has kept me sane the past 8 weeks.
Old Nov 5th 2007, 12:05 am
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

CONGRATULATIONS

Hugs
Karen & Co xx

Originally Posted by cato

thanks for the advice and the tracking of the dates on this thread that has kept me sane the past 8 weeks.
Old Nov 5th 2007, 10:05 am
Forum Regular

plasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant future

congrats hope you have a very enjoyable day and the best is still to come when you land in that magical country we have all been stresing over.
Old Nov 5th 2007, 10:26 am
BE Enthusiast

MOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant future

Kathytim
cato
CONGRATULATIONS
Old Nov 5th 2007, 11:47 am
Forum Regular

faris226 is on a distinguished road

we got our visa yesturday!!!
wohoooooooo
meds received on 28august.So about 9weeks till now.
CPV 143.Now have been asked for the big one
Old Nov 5th 2007, 8:27 pm
Forum Regular

barbara townend is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by faris226
wohoooooooo
Hey good news Faris,

I fly on Monday its getting exciting now that visa in your hand is well worth the waitbarbara
Old Nov 5th 2007, 8:55 pm
Just Joined

Boertjie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ontheup
Just got our PR visa subclass 120 meds received 17 Sept!!! Black Cat you must be due for issue now!!!!!!!
Hi ontheup,

could you please informs us when your meds were finalised, seeing that they were received by LCU on the 17th?

Regards
Boertjie
Old Nov 5th 2007, 9:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by kathytim

CONGRATULATIONS enjoy your newlife downunder

Suexx
Old Nov 5th 2007, 9:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by cato

Originally Posted by faris226
wohoooooooo
CONGRATULATIONS

Suexx
Old Nov 5th 2007, 10:20 pm
Forum Regular

Baiazid will become famous soon enough

Damn, my wife has to repeat the medicals (radiography only).

Another 2 months to wait because of the backlog!!!

Last edited by Baiazid; Nov 5th 2007 at 10:36 pm.
Old Nov 6th 2007, 2:37 am
Forum Regular

plasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant future

WE GOT OUR VISA TODAY AND OUR MEDS WERE RECIEVED ON THE 03/09 I HOPE THIS GIVE ALL THE PEOPLE STILL WAITING SOME HOPE PLEASE REMEMBER THIS; GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT.......AND BELIEVE ME WHEN IT DOES COME IT IS THE BEST FEELING EVER GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE.
Old Nov 6th 2007, 2:50 am
Forum Regular

Babydurbs is a jewel in the roughBabydurbs is a jewel in the roughBabydurbs is a jewel in the roughBabydurbs is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by plasterman
WE GOT OUR VISA TODAY AND OUR MEDS WERE RECIEVED ON THE 03/09 I HOPE THIS GIVE ALL THE PEOPLE STILL WAITING SOME HOPE PLEASE REMEMBER THIS; GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT.......AND BELIEVE ME WHEN IT DOES COME IT IS THE BEST FEELING EVER GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE.
Congratulations!!! Enjoy!!!!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.