LCU PROCESSING DATES ANYONE?

Old Nov 8th 2007, 2:57 pm
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: LCU PROCESSING DATES ANYONE?

I'm not so sure there is any reasoning to it all someone on another site got their visas yesterday and meds were received 28.09.07 on a 136.

At least we know they are dealing with them

Ours weren't in Sydney til 1st November so have a bit to wait.
Old Nov 8th 2007, 3:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

the murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by wardy2
I'm not so sure there is any reasoning to it all someone on another site got their visas yesterday and meds were received 28.09.07 on a 136.

At least we know they are dealing with them

Ours weren't in Sydney til 1st November so have a bit to wait.
If that is the case where is mine, I really hope they are on the 29, but maybe that means there is a problem with mine.
Hopefully you will get next week wardy
siobhan
Old Nov 8th 2007, 3:16 pm
Forum Regular

plasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant future

hi there i got mine a week l8ter than some on here and the meds went in at the same time so dont worry they are probably just in the pile to send the email out.good luck anyways keep fingers crossd for you that you hear very soon.
Old Nov 8th 2007, 4:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by the murrays
someone received 136 visa today, and there meds were sent on the 19/sept.
So this is the new date lcu is at. Hopefully mine will be done tomorrow as I really need to know tomorrow so I can make an important decision but know my luck it will be next week, or even later.
siobhan
Mine arrived on the 10th and I haven't heard - do you have any medical conditions that may mean they get referred? I am imagining that this is the reason that mine hasn't been granted.

L xx
Old Nov 8th 2007, 4:53 pm
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by the murrays
If that is the case where is mine, I really hope they are on the 29, but maybe that means there is a problem with mine.
Hopefully you will get next week wardy
siobhan
I'm sure there is nothing wrong maybe your CO has a bigger pile to get through than theirs.

Fingers crossed you hear soon

Kaye
Old Nov 8th 2007, 6:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

corgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Reedy
Mine arrived on the 10th and I haven't heard - do you have any medical conditions that may mean they get referred? I am imagining that this is the reason that mine hasn't been granted.

L xx
Mine arrived on the 17th Sep also I havn't heard yet. I will worry a lot more if I havn't heard by the end of next week.
I have a nother glass of wine ( large one) and a large bar of choc.
God the stress of it all is killing me. Nice to know your not alone in all this.

Julie
Old Nov 8th 2007, 6:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by corgi
Mine arrived on the 17th Sep also I havn't heard yet. I will worry a lot more if I havn't heard by the end of next week.
I have a nother glass of wine ( large one) and a large bar of choc.
God the stress of it all is killing me. Nice to know your not alone in all this.

Julie
There's always tomorrow - just hope that this time tomorrow really does come

Lau x
Old Nov 8th 2007, 7:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Reedy
There's always tomorrow - just hope that this time tomorrow really does come

Lau x

Laura

Have they still not sorted your problem then? Sending you some karma - it can't hurt.

Trish
Old Nov 8th 2007, 7:17 pm
Forum Regular

AndyandAlly has a spectacular aura aboutAndyandAlly has a spectacular aura aboutAndyandAlly has a spectacular aura about

Ours were sent 29/10 so who know's when we'll here?

All I know is we haven't got a CO, status page hasn't change and we have sold the house and have to be out 14/12.....ohhh I must be loony tune or very near to one! LOL

Ally
x
Old Nov 8th 2007, 7:25 pm
aka DORIS

Originally Posted by AndyandAlly
Ours were sent 29/10 so who know's when we'll here?

All I know is we haven't got a CO, status page hasn't change and we have sold the house and have to be out 14/12.....ohhh I must be loony tune or very near to one! LOL

Ally
x
Snap but you already knew that from PIO

Race ya

Kaye x
Old Nov 8th 2007, 7:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by scrum
Laura

Have they still not sorted your problem then?

Noone can sort out my problem Sending you some karma - it can't hurt.

Trish
Thanks hon.

Lau x
Old Nov 9th 2007, 8:02 am
Forum Regular

fayeziebabes is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Warbrook
Hi there!! I am new to the forum, although silently following threads for some time.....

As I have seen several people trying to work out the dates they are processing I thought I would share my dates: received at LCU on 21st August and were cleared on Thursday 18th October. We are now waiting for the final decission....!!!
hi there
did you get an e-mail from LCU confirming that your cleared meds were sent to your CO??
thanks
Old Nov 9th 2007, 2:02 pm
Forum Regular

flump is a jewel in the roughflump is a jewel in the roughflump is a jewel in the roughflump is a jewel in the roughflump is a jewel in the rough

Hi everyone

Just a quickie, the doc called today to let us know that our bloods are back and they are ready to be sent to Aus, where do we send them?? i have heard some peeps mention sydney. we sent our original visa app to adelaide, so is that where the Mads need to go also. Soory to sound a bit dumb but i have read that many different addresses i don't want to get it wrong. Please hellp.
(Oh and what does LCU mean, i'm having a total brain meltdown at themoment!)

Thanks all
Claire
x
Old Nov 9th 2007, 2:04 pm
Forum Regular

johnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by flump
Hi everyone

Just a quickie, the doc called today to let us know that our bloods are back and they are ready to be sent to Aus, where do we send them?? i have heard some peeps mention sydney. we sent our original visa app to adelaide, so is that where the Mads need to go also. Soory to sound a bit dumb but i have read that many different addresses i don't want to get it wrong. Please hellp.

Thanks all
Claire
x
The doc sends them off to Sydney LCU. If you look at the medical form the address is on that
Old Nov 9th 2007, 2:07 pm
Forum Regular

fayeziebabes is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by flump
Hi everyone

Thanks all
Claire
x
they are sent to Sydney and our doctor sent them off for us as they are in a sealed envelope. LCU is Local Clearance Unit.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.