LCU PROCESSING DATES ANYONE?

Old Nov 10th 2007, 11:19 am
Forum Regular

johnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: LCU PROCESSING DATES ANYONE?

Originally Posted by alistair42
had the med done at Bridge clinic in maidenhead, I think they just use Ryal mail International signed for. I have used this and you can only trace up to the point they are signed for by airline leaving U.K. Can you check anywhere on evisa app
You can track them further than the point they leave the uk. I was told this when mine were sent. However, there are tw methods. Go on to the Australia Post web site and select the contact us page, here's the link

http://www.auspost.com.au/CUP/0,1050...7EMO19,00.html

On this page you can contact auspost for each of the states. I know it seems logigal to pick NSW but don't as you will only get a general message.
Pick SA (South Australia). Type in your message and include your tracking number. I have a reply in less than 24 hrs to say they had been delivered.

The other way is simply to ring them on

and they will tell you the status of your package.

I have tried both of the above methods and they work.

One other thing I found was this site

http://www.eparcel.com.au/EPTrack_In...P=83.67.75.249

It doesn't give that much info, but when I put my tracking number in, it stated that it was found but access denied. I tried putting other random information in, and it could not find them. So it definately recognised my tracking number.

Sorry about the long reply but I spent quite a long time trying to solve the tracking problem and feel the need to share the info.
Old Nov 10th 2007, 11:23 am
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Ours went by TNT on the 29th October and signed and dated 1st November, all the info and tracking details was on their website. As people have said a bit more complicated with royal Mail.

I believe only people who have applied online and have a TRN number can check the status of application though, I do think it is possible to send email and wait for reply but it takes a while. Ours went the old way and we just have to sit it out.

Kaye
Old Nov 10th 2007, 11:41 am
Forum Regular

fayeziebabes is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by johnnye
You can track them further than the point they leave the uk. I was told this when mine were sent. However, there are tw methods. Go on to the Australia Post web site and select the contact us page, here's the link

http://www.auspost.com.au/CUP/0,1050...7EMO19,00.html

On this page you can contact auspost for each of the states. I know it seems logigal to pick NSW but don't as you will only get a general message.
Pick SA (South Australia). Type in your message and include your tracking number. I have a reply in less than 24 hrs to say they had been delivered.

The other way is simply to ring them on

and they will tell you the status of your package.

I have tried both of the above methods and they work.

One other thing I found was this site

http://www.eparcel.com.au/EPTrack_In...P=83.67.75.249

It doesn't give that much info, but when I put my tracking number in, it stated that it was found but access denied. I tried putting other random information in, and it could not find them. So it definately recognised my tracking number.

Sorry about the long reply but I spent quite a long time trying to solve the tracking problem and feel the need to share the info.
thanks. our doctor sent the meds off but didn't give us a tracking number so we'll just have to sit it out! I've emailed the immigration lot asking our status of application so I'll get a reply sometime!!
Old Nov 10th 2007, 12:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fayeziebabes
thanks. our doctor sent the meds off but didn't give us a tracking number so we'll just have to sit it out! I've emailed the immigration lot asking our status of application so I'll get a reply sometime!!
I emailed the LCU 3 weeks ago and am still waiting for a response....

L xx
Old Nov 10th 2007, 1:22 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Reedy
I emailed the LCU 3 weeks ago and am still waiting for a response....

L xx
it's like dealing with the Secret Service!!!
Old Nov 10th 2007, 6:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

Hi

We had ours done at Bridge Clinic too and sent by good old(?!!) Royal Mail so, no, they cannot be tracked outside the UK

Ours were sent on 3rd October and it seems that they are nearing this date for finalising, fingers crossed they were received and we hear something soon!

Karen xx

Ps whereabouts are you in Berkshire? We live in Buckinghamshire now but spent most of our lives in Berkshire

Originally Posted by alistair42
had the med done at Bridge clinic in maidenhead, I think they just use Ryal mail International signed for. I have used this and you can only trace up to the point they are signed for by airline leaving U.K. Can you check anywhere on evisa app
Old Nov 10th 2007, 9:55 pm
Just Joined

alistair42 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TheColebecks
Hi

We had ours done at Bridge Clinic too and sent by good old(?!!) Royal Mail so, no, they cannot be tracked outside the UK

Ours were sent on 3rd October and it seems that they are nearing this date for finalising, fingers crossed they were received and we hear something soon!

Karen xx

Ps whereabouts are you in Berkshire? We live in Buckinghamshire now but spent most of our lives in Berkshire
Hi we live in Bracknell, we have our visas, 136 and making the move in March 08. my queries have been for my daughter who is 21 and has applied for an evisa 175, has passed her TRA, so just waiting for her meds to be received and her police cert to come back, so fingers crossed she'll be able to come out at the same time as the rest of us.
Old Nov 12th 2007, 7:51 am
Just Joined

catherineq will become famous soon enoughcatherineq will become famous soon enough

Hi!
May I ask what do you guys mean by LCU? I rang the clinics today and they said that my reports has been posted (DHL) and arrived to the destination safely today. Does that mean that it will take some time to reach my CO?

Please help me to understand...

Thanks,
Old Nov 12th 2007, 7:57 am
BE Enthusiast

jenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nice

Originally Posted by catherineq
Hi!
May I ask what do you guys mean by LCU? I rang the clinics today and they said that my reports has been posted (DHL) and arrived to the destination safely today. Does that mean that it will take some time to reach my CO?

Please help me to understand...

Thanks,

LCU = Local Clearance Unit

if your meds reached LCU the people there will check out your blood results, x-rays etc, write a report and send it to your CO.
Old Nov 12th 2007, 7:59 am
Just Joined

catherineq will become famous soon enoughcatherineq will become famous soon enough

Thanks Jenny.

As I read this thread, it seems that i'll take about 6-8 weeks to clear LCU. I applied 136/modl (not online application) by post. I wonder if there is any way I could know if the meds has been finalized or not... Anyway, I think I'd just _wait_ ...

Last edited by catherineq; Nov 12th 2007 at 8:16 am.
Old Nov 12th 2007, 8:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

I have eventually received the visa grant this morning

Thought I would share dates with you as I know how much this info means to everyone:

Meds arrived at LCU 10th September
(Would have been referred!!!!)

Visa Granted 08/11/07

136 MODL

Hope this helps,

Laura
Old Nov 12th 2007, 8:53 am
Forum Regular

Babydurbs is a jewel in the roughBabydurbs is a jewel in the roughBabydurbs is a jewel in the roughBabydurbs is a jewel in the rough
Smile Re: LCU PROCESSING DATES ANYONE?

Thought I would share dates with you as I know how much this info means to everyone:

Visa Granted 08/11/07

136 MODL

Hope this helps,

Laura
Congratulations Laura What a lovely way to start a chilly monday morning!!! Could I ask you a question as we are applying for the same 136 MODL. Did you hear from the LCU when your meds were finalized or just from the CO to tell you that you got your visa???
Much appreciated.
Lisa
Old Nov 12th 2007, 9:18 am
Forum Regular

Visa Granted 08/11/07

136 MODL

Hope this helps,

Laura
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That was quick. Gives us all a bit of hope!!

Faye
Old Nov 12th 2007, 9:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Babydurbs
Congratulations Laura What a lovely way to start a chilly monday morning!!! Could I ask you a question as we are applying for the same 136 MODL. Did you hear from the LCU when your meds were finalized or just from the CO to tell you that you got your visa???
Much appreciated.
Lisa
Lisa,

Just from the Case Officer!!! I sent an email to the LCU on 16th Oct but never got a response.

Thanks for the Congratulations

Laura xx
Old Nov 12th 2007, 9:56 am
Forum Regular

Babydurbs is a jewel in the roughBabydurbs is a jewel in the roughBabydurbs is a jewel in the roughBabydurbs is a jewel in the rough
Smile Re: LCU PROCESSING DATES ANYONE?

Lisa,

Just from the Case Officer!!! I sent an email to the LCU on 16th Oct but never got a response.

Thanks for the Congratulations

Laura xx
Thanks Laura, Hopefully only a few weeks for us then. Enjoy the rest of your day, Who wouldn't!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.