LCU PROCESSING DATES ANYONE?

Old Nov 12th 2007, 10:39 am
BE Enthusiast

MOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant future
Default Re: LCU PROCESSING DATES ANYONE?

Originally Posted by Reedy
I have eventually received the visa grant this morning

Thought I would share dates with you as I know how much this info means to everyone:

Meds arrived at LCU 10th September
(Would have been referred!!!!)

Visa Granted 08/11/07

136 MODL

Hope this helps,

Laura
CONGRATULATIONS
Old Nov 12th 2007, 12:47 pm
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Latest news from this morning is that they are processing from 4th October.

However I know of someone whos was granted on a 136 this morning and didn't send theirs til Oct 9th not sure when they arrived so its all a bit confusing.

Hope this helps someone
Old Nov 12th 2007, 1:06 pm
Just Joined

catherineq will become famous soon enoughcatherineq will become famous soon enough

Christmas period (17 to 31/dec), it tends to be slow? isn't it?
Old Nov 12th 2007, 1:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

iwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to all

Originally Posted by catherineq
Christmas period (17 to 31/dec), it tends to be slow? isn't it?
Hi
It would be impossible for things to go any slower.........
Old Nov 12th 2007, 1:29 pm
Just Joined

catherineq will become famous soon enoughcatherineq will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by iwilldoit
Hi
It would be impossible for things to go any slower.........
haha.. christmas mood.. party mood..
Old Nov 12th 2007, 1:31 pm
Forum Regular

TomsMops will become famous soon enoughTomsMops will become famous soon enough

Fingers crossed then! Ours arrived on 04th October, we are 136 MODL Visa so here's hoping its any day soon.

Anyone know how long the "processing takes" ??

Thanks for keeping us up to date.
Old Nov 12th 2007, 1:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Broadbeach/Surfers Paradise depending which side of the house you stand
yellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to all

Ours got there on the 29th Oct, seems like weeks ago,
We are going on a 457 visa

But we have has delay after delay with our meds, medical centre then this back log, will it ever end,
Old Nov 12th 2007, 3:29 pm
Forum Regular

Babydurbs is a jewel in the roughBabydurbs is a jewel in the roughBabydurbs is a jewel in the roughBabydurbs is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs down Re: LCU PROCESSING DATES ANYONE?

Originally Posted by TomsMops
Fingers crossed then! Ours arrived on 04th October, we are 136 MODL Visa so here's hoping its any day soon.

Anyone know how long the "processing takes" ??

Thanks for keeping us up to date.
How long is a piece of String!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ours received 2nd Nov on 136 MODL and still nothing.
Old Nov 12th 2007, 3:37 pm
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Cant see us hearing anything for a while on November processing ours is the 1st November on a 136 modl and dont expect to hear anything for a few weeks.
Old Nov 12th 2007, 7:27 pm
Forum Regular

The McPhilimeys is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All,

We are still waiting, our medicals were received 14th September and still not heard anything.............. The waiting is driving me mad..... Each morning think this is the day, check computer and disappointment Hopefully not much longer, literally does seem to be no sort of order or system though, obviously depends on how much work is on case officer's desk. Just hope our case officer gets to ours very very soon.

Jo x
Old Nov 12th 2007, 7:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

the murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the rough

Does the online medicals get processed in order on the date the recieved them, along with everyone elses, or are they done by separate people at the LCU, just wondering as mine was received on the 24 of september, and I have not heard anything yet, are they really on the 4of oct for 136 visas, are is this just for temp visas or 175?
thanks
siobhan
Old Nov 12th 2007, 7:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by the murrays
Does the online medicals get processed in order on the date the recieved them, along with everyone elses, or are they done by separate people at the LCU, just wondering as mine was received on the 24 of september, and I have not heard anything yet, are they really on the 4of oct for 136 visas, are is this just for temp visas or 175?
thanks
siobhan
Siobhan,

I had my grant today and my meds arrived on 10th Sept so hopefully this will put your mind at rest

Lau xx
Old Nov 12th 2007, 7:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

the murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Reedy
Siobhan,

I had my grant today and my meds arrived on 10th Sept so hopefully this will put your mind at rest

Lau xx
thanks laura
Old Nov 12th 2007, 10:41 pm
aka DORIS

Originally Posted by the murrays
are they really on the 4of oct for 136 visas, are is this just for temp visas or 175?
thanks
siobhan
No its definately for 136's and as I said someone who sent on 9th october on 136 has theirs to.

Confused you will be they weren't online either.#

I think the problem lies with the CO actually pulling their fingers out and sending the notifcation of the grant thats where it seems to fall down rather than at LCU. Some CO's are better than others I guess, luck of the draw.

Last edited by wardy2; Nov 12th 2007 at 10:44 pm.
Old Nov 13th 2007, 8:44 am
Forum Regular

Babydurbs is a jewel in the roughBabydurbs is a jewel in the roughBabydurbs is a jewel in the roughBabydurbs is a jewel in the rough
Smile Re: LCU PROCESSING DATES ANYONE?

Originally Posted by wardy2
No its definately for 136's and as I said someone who sent on 9th october on 136 has theirs to.

Confused you will be they weren't online either.#

I think the problem lies with the CO actually pulling their fingers out and sending the notifcation of the grant thats where it seems to fall down rather than at LCU. Some CO's are better than others I guess, luck of the draw.
Hi, we are still playing the "waiting game" our's were signed for 2nd Oct, were on a 136 MODL as well. Just our luck to get a CO that's slow!!!! Good luck hopefully it will be us soon.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.