LCU PROCESSING DATES ANYONE?

Old Dec 16th 2007, 7:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of
Default Re: LCU PROCESSING DATES ANYONE?

Originally Posted by laudami

VISA GRANTED YESTERDAY-OPENED EMAIL LAST NIGHT!
MEDS SENT 5TH NOV,CO ASSIGNED 2 WEEKS AGO-1ST DEC, VISAS GRANTED YESTERDAY 15TH DEC-DIDNT EXPECT IT TO BE SO QUICK-YOU WILL ALL GET THERE!
can't believe how fast they are processing meds now compared to June/July, Aug period!
Old Dec 17th 2007, 3:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to all

Originally Posted by laudami

VISA GRANTED YESTERDAY-OPENED EMAIL LAST NIGHT!
MEDS SENT 5TH NOV,CO ASSIGNED 2 WEEKS AGO-1ST DEC, VISAS GRANTED YESTERDAY 15TH DEC-DIDNT EXPECT IT TO BE SO QUICK-YOU WILL ALL GET THERE!

Congratulations
Old Dec 17th 2007, 8:05 pm
Whey hey got my Visa

allankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to all

Just a little info for anyone interested in LCU processing times.

Our meds were signed for on 26th November and finalised this morning which is exactly 3 weeks. Not bad going, I know some have been faster but 3 weeks is much better than the 8 to 12 weeks I was expecting when I applied back in September.

Allan
Old Jan 8th 2008, 7:47 am
BE Forum Addict

hereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by allankate
Just a little info for anyone interested in LCU processing times.

Our meds were signed for on 26th November and finalised this morning which is exactly 3 weeks. Not bad going, I know some have been faster but 3 weeks is much better than the 8 to 12 weeks I was expecting when I applied back in September.

Allan
any updates on these processing dates?
Old Jan 8th 2008, 10:25 am
BE Enthusiast

wats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant future

Hello,

My medical results were signed for on the 28th Dec at the LCU, does anyone know how long it takes to show on the online system as they are still not showing.

Last edited by wats123; Jan 8th 2008 at 10:52 am. Reason: Wrong month. d'oh
Old Jan 8th 2008, 10:27 am
Whey hey got my Visa

allankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to all

Originally Posted by wats123
Hello,

My medical results were signed for on the 28th Jan at the LCU, does anyone know how long it takes to show on the online system as they are still not showing.
Mine didn't show on the online system until they had been finalised.

Allan
Old Jan 8th 2008, 12:17 pm
Forum Regular

SHAZ3 is a jewel in the roughSHAZ3 is a jewel in the roughSHAZ3 is a jewel in the roughSHAZ3 is a jewel in the roughSHAZ3 is a jewel in the rough

Allan
Hi everyone,
our meds were signed for at LCU on 7/12/07 so hoping the visa will be granted any day soon! trying to be patient as even the people at LCU have time off for christmas and new year!
Old Jan 11th 2008, 9:16 am
BE Enthusiast

ghanghro is a jewel in the roughghanghro is a jewel in the roughghanghro is a jewel in the roughghanghro is a jewel in the roughghanghro is a jewel in the rough

Allan
by online system do you guys mean that you applied for Online Visa and Not Paper Based ....

Or am I missing something here
Old Jan 11th 2008, 10:15 am
Whey hey got my Visa

Originally Posted by ghanghro
by online system do you guys mean that you applied for Online Visa and Not Paper Based ....

Or am I missing something here
That's right, when you apply online you have a status page of all the items that have been requested of you. This includes medical info, LCU change the status of your Meds to Finalised when they have done them, and sometimes they change the status to received when they receive them (although they didn't with mine).

Cheers

Allan
Old Jan 11th 2008, 11:09 am
BE Enthusiast

ghanghro is a jewel in the roughghanghro is a jewel in the roughghanghro is a jewel in the roughghanghro is a jewel in the roughghanghro is a jewel in the rough

Great,

So does anyone have latest / current LCU processing info specially for the meds received in 2008

That's right, when you apply online you have a status page of all the items that have been requested of you. This includes medical info, LCU change the status of your Meds to Finalised when they have done them, and sometimes they change the status to received when they receive them (although they didn't with mine).

Cheers

Allan
Old Jan 14th 2008, 3:00 am
Forum Regular

melb2007 is an unknown quantity at this point

visa type: CPV Subclass 143 (offshore)
Medicals received at LCU 2nd Jan 2008

Is possible to find out the date when meds are cleared and signed by LCU?
Old Jan 16th 2008, 8:52 am
CazBeckham

CazBeckham is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by melb2007
visa type: CPV Subclass 143 (offshore)
Medicals received at LCU 2nd Jan 2008

Is possible to find out the date when meds are cleared and signed by LCU?
Hi Melb2007

We applied for CPV on 9th Feb 07 and our CO confirmed receipt of our Police Checks and Meds being cleared on 9th Jan (Had Meds and Police Checks done mid Nov 07)
AOS paid and Centrelink informed IMMI to progress with our visa but we ar still waiting to be told to pay our 2nd Vac payment and then granted visa.

Hope the timeline helps.

Caz
Old Jan 16th 2008, 9:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Does that mean the CO will always contact once the Meds are cleared ?

Originally Posted by CazBeckham
Hi Melb2007

We applied for CPV on 9th Feb 07 and our CO confirmed receipt of our Police Checks and Meds being cleared on 9th Jan (Had Meds and Police Checks done mid Nov 07)
AOS paid and Centrelink informed IMMI to progress with our visa but we ar still waiting to be told to pay our 2nd Vac payment and then granted visa.

Hope the timeline helps.

Caz
Old Jan 16th 2008, 9:07 pm
Forum Regular

melb2007 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CazBeckham
Hi Melb2007

Hope the timeline helps.

Caz
Thanks CazBeckham, I have the same question. Does the CO inform the applicant when the meds are cleared. My parents applied for 143 offshore in april 07, CO allocated in mid dec 07. Med were received at LCU on 2nd Jan 08. Police checks have also been send. Do we get the request for AoS bond from CO? I desperately need my parents to be here, mum is a big help with my little baby....(selfish me...)