July 2009 Visa Applicants

Old Jan 20th 2010, 1:55 am
Forum Regular

effkay is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: July 2009 Visa Applicant

Originally Posted by ashfaq
Hi!

Dear i am very confused because it is almost more than 2 months completed after the negative job verification but still no re-verification is dine again or no contact from the DIAC as well. I don't have any idea why is this and also i don't know how DIAC will react after my negative job verification.

Kindly give me some suitable advice against my case.

I will be waiting for your reply.

Regards!
Ashfaq Ahmed

contact department?
Old Jan 20th 2010, 2:08 am
Forum Regular

Matrisha is a jewel in the roughMatrisha is a jewel in the roughMatrisha is a jewel in the roughMatrisha is a jewel in the rough

Hi!

Dear i am very confused because it is almost more than 2 months completed after the negative job verification but still no re-verification is dine again or no contact from the DIAC as well. I don't have any idea why is this and also i don't know how DIAC will react after my negative job verification.

Kindly give me some suitable advice against my case.

I will be waiting for your reply.

Regards!
Ashfaq Ahmed
Have you sent a PLE, describing your situation and concerns?
Have you sent form 1022 (change of circumstances), informing DIAC about your job change?
Have you tried calling DIAC?
Old Jan 20th 2010, 8:29 am
Forum Regular

biohacker is on a distinguished road

Does anybody have any news about processing in team 05? Mi CO contacted me on september (CSL) but since then everything has frozen. Everything shows required and medicals (already sent) remain outstanding. Share your experiences.

-18/08/2009 Victoria SS rejected -15/09/2009 Application being processed further -21/09/2009 Confirmation of job references started. -26/10/2009 medicals received -25/11/2009 CO requested Form 80. Team 05.
Old Jan 20th 2010, 4:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

ashfaq is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Matrisha
Have you sent a PLE, describing your situation and concerns?
Have you sent form 1022 (change of circumstances), informing DIAC about your job change?
Have you tried calling DIAC?
Hi!

Thanx for your precious reply. Dear i just ask the status of my application 2 weeks ago.
I have informed the job change via change of circumstances form but after the negative job verification because i have taken the experience letter 5 days after the resignation and during which the job verification has been done by the AHC.
I have never tried to call DIAC and tell the exact scenario about the job verification. My agent suggest me that do not ever try to contact the DIAC or AHC about this matter.

It is almost more than 2 months passed after my job verification and there is no contact from the AHC and the DIAC as well and i have no idea whether my case will be refused or the department will verify once again my job experience.

One more thing i want to share with you is that my experience has been verified from the newly hired employee not from the authenticated person. Can you tell me that job verification always does from the person who signed your experience letter or HR manager or somewhat from authenticated person.

I will be waiting for your precious comments anxiously.

Thank you!

Regards!
Ashfaq Ahmed
Old Jan 20th 2010, 11:19 pm
Forum Regular

effkay is an unknown quantity at this point

One more thing i want to share with you is that my experience has been verified from the newly hired employee not from the authenticated person. Can you tell me that job verification always does from the person who signed your experience letter or HR manager or somewhat from authenticated person.

In my case; the guy who called asked for Manager Operations who signed the doc. But he was not available as he is on two month's leave. Then the guy asked for me; and fortunately I was in office. He asked me about the job details etc - then I referred him to assistant manager - who answered his remaining questions.

A friendly piece of advise: contact department using PLE; ask them - and then chill. Don't make going to Aussie land your plan A. Rather; make it plan B.

Considering the delays involved, I am now concentrating on my current job - and if I get visa, I will validate it by visiting Australia and doing back-packing .... have slightly delayed the plans of moving; coz of long waits involved.
Old Jan 21st 2010, 2:13 am
Forum Regular

alipa is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by effkay
In my case; the guy who called asked for Manager Operations who signed the doc. But he was not available as he is on two month's leave. Then the guy asked for me; and fortunately I was in office. He asked me about the job details etc - then I referred him to assistant manager - who answered his remaining questions.

A friendly piece of advise: contact department using PLE; ask them - and then chill. Don't make going to Aussie land your plan A. Rather; make it plan B.

Considering the delays involved, I am now concentrating on my current job - and if I get visa, I will validate it by visiting Australia and doing back-packing .... have slightly delayed the plans of moving; coz of long waits involved.
May you share your contact plz?
Old Jan 21st 2010, 5:01 am
Just Joined

auslover is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Team 3 - where are you stand...

Applciant who've been assigned a CO from team-3, please reply your latest staus.

I am July 09 CSL applicant. PCC and medical finalised since long back. Didn't hear from them since long.

Thx,

Alan
Old Jan 21st 2010, 5:17 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Team 3 - where are you stand...

Originally Posted by auslover
Applciant who've been assigned a CO from team-3, please reply your latest staus.

I am July 09 CSL applicant. PCC and medical finalised since long back. Didn't hear from them since long.

Thx,

Alan
Which team your CO is in does not make any difference. AS you are a July 09 applicant you would be much better posting in the July 09 thread, so I'll move your post there.
Old Jan 21st 2010, 2:46 pm
Forum Regular

I am team 5. I can't figure out which applications they are processing. Take a look to my time line and I would appreciate if someone from team 5 share his experience to have a real idea of where they are.
Old Jan 21st 2010, 8:20 pm
Forum Regular

james1972 has a brilliant futurejames1972 has a brilliant futurejames1972 has a brilliant futurejames1972 has a brilliant futurejames1972 has a brilliant futurejames1972 has a brilliant futurejames1972 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by auslover

Thx,

Alan
Hi Alan,
As Polly said, it shouldn't really matter what team you are in. There has not been too many July ones from what I can observe.

For the record I am team 2. My document pages say everything is required etc. although my meds have just been referred. My agent and everything I have read says not to worry about the status pages not being updated. So I dont but its not easy :-0

for you and the rest of us.

Last edited by james1972; Jan 21st 2010 at 8:23 pm. Reason: little bit more info
Old Jan 28th 2010, 3:02 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by james1972
Hi Alan,
As Polly said, it shouldn't really matter what team you are in. There has not been too many July ones from what I can observe.

For the record I am team 2. My document pages say everything is required etc. although my meds have just been referred. My agent and everything I have read says not to worry about the status pages not being updated. So I dont but its not easy :-0

Any news on July 2009?? specially team 5? Why nothing happens to July people? August applicants are getting visas by now, but looking at some timelines I can detect a big cluster of July's with CO but no further contact. Plz Share your experiences.
Old Jan 28th 2010, 3:10 am
Just Joined

cianor is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by biohacker
Any news on July 2009?? specially team 5? Why nothing happens to July people? August applicants are getting visas by now, but looking at some timelines I can detect a big cluster of July's with CO but no further contact. Plz Share your experiences.
I am an early July 2009 applicant, but I am with Team 3. I heard from them on the 22nd of November requesting further information, PCCs and Meds. These were supplied in December, but still have not heard anything.

Its pretty frustrating.... esp. to see people from August getting theres.
Old Jan 28th 2010, 3:11 am
Forum Regular

james1972 has a brilliant futurejames1972 has a brilliant futurejames1972 has a brilliant futurejames1972 has a brilliant futurejames1972 has a brilliant futurejames1972 has a brilliant futurejames1972 has a brilliant future
Default July 2009 Applications

Hi Alan,

Same status as above for me. No changes at all but hope that meds get finalised soon. Has stopped a bit for us but hopefully we will all start to get the Visa grants soon. I do smile when I see September, October and November applicants moaning that they have not been granted yet
Old Jan 28th 2010, 3:20 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by cianor
I am an early July 2009 applicant, but I am with Team 3. I heard from them on the 22nd of November requesting further information, PCCs and Meds. These were supplied in December, but still have not heard anything.

Its pretty frustrating.... esp. to see people from August getting theres.
I agree with you August ppl are getting their brand new visas, but July seems to be coursed (just kidding). I don't know why diac is so untrustful with some people. For example, I am a HR country and a fellow countryman applied the same day as me but he got his visa on December 2009. In my case it seems as if they were conducting further investigations or simply they have not opened my file anymore.
Old Jan 28th 2010, 3:22 am
Forum Regular

Default Re: July 2009 Applications

Same status as above for me. No changes at all but hope that meds get finalised soon. Has stopped a bit for us but hopefully we will all start to get the Visa grants soon. I do smile when I see September, October and November applicants moaning that they have not been granted yet
Yes, it is really funny because that was my case too. I really though I will get my visa on november 2009, but instead nothing has happened since the last contact of my co assistant. Even when I sent my medicals on October 2009 they still remain outstanding....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.