July 2009 Visa Applicants

Old Dec 15th 2009, 4:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

umair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant future
Default Re: July 2009 Visa Applicant

Originally Posted by komail
Its really good to hear all these CO assigned messages.

But I am one of those unfortunate one who haven't yet received any thing. Its just long waiting.

Can somebody suggest should I call them?

Regards
hi Komail.
I am also from karachi. and going to apply for 175 visa, just waiting for +ve assessment. Komail where are you working in karachi and how about your experience?
Old Dec 15th 2009, 4:04 pm
Forum Regular

biohacker is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by elzorro7823
yes thats true but I really want to be in the safer side, I mean granted letter before christmas, (just dreaming), jaja
It is a posibility. My inner self wants to get approval until christmas. I've seen that some julys are getting visas. The main problem for us was that some priority 5 are being reviewed again after the sept 23 appeals which is bad for us CSLers but I can only express my support for those who had been asked for medicals and pcc before the ministerial directions because it wasn't just for all those people.

Zorro, one question more. What additional documents have asked your CO? mine asked for FORM 80.

This is my timeline:

-18/08/2009 Victoria SS rejected -15/09/2009 Application being processed further -21/09/2009 Confirmation of job references started. The embassy communicated to my former employers. -26/10/2009 medicals received -25/11/2009 CO Form 80
Old Dec 15th 2009, 4:11 pm
Forum Regular

elzorro7823 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by biohacker
It is a posibility. My inner self wants to get approval until christmas. I've seen that some julys are getting visas. The main problem for us was that some priority 5 are being reviewed again after the sept 23 appeals which is bad for us CSLers but I can only express my support for those who had been asked for medicals and pcc before the ministerial directions because it wasn't just for all those people.

Zorro, one question more. What additional documents have asked your CO? mine asked for FORM 80.

This is my timeline:

-18/08/2009 Victoria SS rejected -15/09/2009 Application being processed further -21/09/2009 Confirmation of job references started. The embassy communicated to my former employers. -26/10/2009 medicals received -25/11/2009 CO Form 80
I had to give form 80 plus English and Colombian PCC. And thats it.
Old Dec 16th 2009, 8:07 am
Just Joined

xxyyzz is an unknown quantity at this point

Finally got my visa today! Good luck to everyone applied in July!
Old Dec 16th 2009, 9:56 am
Just Joined

CoolAllie is a jewel in the roughCoolAllie is a jewel in the roughCoolAllie is a jewel in the roughCoolAllie is a jewel in the rough

Congratulations!! We have just been asked for our medicals and police checks - Im very excited
Old Dec 16th 2009, 11:33 am
Forum Regular

james1972 has a brilliant futurejames1972 has a brilliant futurejames1972 has a brilliant futurejames1972 has a brilliant futurejames1972 has a brilliant futurejames1972 has a brilliant futurejames1972 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by xxyyzz
Great news for you.

Did you preload your medicals etc.?

I'm still waiting for medicals to be sent to Australia. Blood test is taking a while and my Police check is also still waiting to be recd back home. Must be the Xmas post.
Old Dec 16th 2009, 12:46 pm
Forum Regular

james1972 has a brilliant futurejames1972 has a brilliant futurejames1972 has a brilliant futurejames1972 has a brilliant futurejames1972 has a brilliant futurejames1972 has a brilliant futurejames1972 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by james1972
Great news for you.

I'm still waiting for medicals to be sent to Australia. Blood test is taking a while and my Police check is also still waiting to be recd back home. Must be the Xmas post.
Just heard that our blood tests are back but my doctor is on holiday until 29/12 never even mentioned that, My wife \ kids can be signed off and sent today as they had a different doctor but mine has to wait. Will wait for ALL to be ready so can be sent by courier.

Best let the agent know to inform CO \ DIAC. for end of January approval.
Old Dec 16th 2009, 9:07 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by xxyyzz
xxyyzz, great news, this gives to all of (july aplicants) HOPE, congratulations btw.
I cant wait to go to Oz, Im very anxious.
Old Dec 17th 2009, 6:09 am
Forum Regular

komail is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by umair
hi Komail.
I am also from karachi. and going to apply for 175 visa, just waiting for +ve assessment. Komail where are you working in karachi and how about your experience?
Hi umair,

Nice to see another city mate standing in the line with me

I am working in a private software house (Systems Ltd) here. The only reason, for which I have applied for immigration is the security situation. I want my child life safe.

I think DIAC is delaying the application from high risk countries (specially pakistan) so that additional verifation can be made.

Hopefully, we would received the CO email soon. Lets keep the finger cross.

Regards
Old Dec 20th 2009, 12:48 am
Forum Regular

Hi umair,

I am working in a private software house (Systems Ltd) here. The only reason, for which I have applied for immigration is the security situation. I want my child life safe.

I think DIAC is delaying the application from high risk countries (specially pakistan) so that additional verifation can be made.

Regards
I disagree, Im a very High Risk country and I already have a CO, I rather think that its a fact of pacience. At any moment your CO will be emailing you. Dont lose the hope.

Last edited by elzorro7823; Dec 20th 2009 at 12:59 am.
Old Dec 20th 2009, 4:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

umair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant future

Hi umair,

Regards
Thanks for the reply komail.
I hope you get CO soon. Can you tell me what documents you have submitted for claiming recent nd specific work experience??

Thanks...
Old Dec 21st 2009, 4:12 am
Forum Regular

komail is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by umair
Thanks for the reply komail.
I hope you get CO soon. Can you tell me what documents you have submitted for claiming recent nd specific work experience??

Thanks...
I have provided the experience letter from both of my previous and current job on the company letter head. since my expertise are both in JAVA and .NET so both specializations are mentioned.
Old Dec 21st 2009, 7:06 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by james1972
Great news for you.

Thank you!
yes, i preloaded everything before CO assigned...Good luck!
Old Dec 21st 2009, 7:09 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by elzorro7823
xxyyzz, great news, this gives to all of (july aplicants) HOPE, congratulations btw.
I cant wait to go to Oz, Im very anxious.
Thank you! And I believe every July applicant will get their visa soon.

And it's not true that they're delaying the process of HR countries application, since I myself is from a HR country too.

Good luck everyone!
Old Dec 22nd 2009, 2:41 pm
Just Joined

sergeyv is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello All July Applicants

I did apply on 15th July for 175 visa - 2231(C/C++/C#) online without agent.

I didn't get any messages from DIAC and last week I did send PLE to enquiry status of my application and today I got the email says:

Our records indicate your case officer requested some documents on 25/11/09. To date there is no indication that these documents have been received. Once you have received these documents please provide a scanned copy or certified copy to the address provided in the request letter.
Case officers will periodically check on your application to ensure that any documents received are attached to your file. Once your case officer has processed the information you provide they will contact you and provide further instructions.
Please note there can be delays of up to 2 weeks between documents being received and updated on our system.
---

But I didn’t receive any requests from DIAC and I hadn’t any idea that the officer requested some documents! I checked the online status and didn’t see any changes. All documents are still marked required on the Document Checklist although the all required documents were uploaded in July.

Please explain how an officer communicates with these who already have the case officer. Has anyone experienced the same situation?

Any ideas? Should I ask more details by PLE or may be call the DIAC?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.