July 2009 Visa Applicants

Old Dec 22nd 2009, 6:04 pm
Forum Regular

elzorro7823 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: July 2009 Visa Applicant

Originally Posted by sergeyv
Hello All July Applicants

I did apply on 15th July for 175 visa - 2231(C/C++/C#) online without agent.

I didn't get any messages from DIAC and last week I did send PLE to enquiry status of my application and today I got the email says:

Our records indicate your case officer requested some documents on 25/11/09. To date there is no indication that these documents have been received. Once you have received these documents please provide a scanned copy or certified copy to the address provided in the request letter.
Case officers will periodically check on your application to ensure that any documents received are attached to your file. Once your case officer has processed the information you provide they will contact you and provide further instructions.
Please note there can be delays of up to 2 weeks between documents being received and updated on our system.
---

But I didn’t receive any requests from DIAC and I hadn’t any idea that the officer requested some documents! I checked the online status and didn’t see any changes. All documents are still marked required on the Document Checklist although the all required documents were uploaded in July.

Please explain how an officer communicates with these who already have the case officer. Has anyone experienced the same situation?

Any ideas? Should I ask more details by PLE or may be call the DIAC?
You should call DIAC, probably is a misundersatanding and you are losing time. Id call them to clarify the situation and then be ready to provide the rest of documents requested ASAP.
Old Dec 22nd 2009, 6:46 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by elzorro7823
You should call DIAC, probably is a misundersatanding and you are losing time. Id call them to clarify the situation and then be ready to provide the rest of documents requested ASAP.
Dear Father Christmas: thanks a lot for many good things you made for me this year. Even that my behaviour was not the best and sometimes I shouted and swore to DIAC, you did my first dream true and I could have my CO this year.

Now this is my wish and I think this is the easiest Ive asked through my entire life, here I go: I REALLY WOULD LIKE TO HAVE MY 175 VISA EITHER BEFORE NEW YEARS EVE OR THE FIRST WEEK OF JANUARY, JUST THIS ONE, NOTHING ELSE, WHAT ABOUT THAT ONE?..... OK ISNT IT??

I promise I wont be rude and I wont lose control of my feelings. Even more, I promise that next year will be walking in Australia with a huge smile in my face and Ill salute every single person on the streets. Ill be a hard worker too and a very good citizen, Ill pay my taxes and debts adquired with the Oz goverment and in general. Ill buy a bicycle rather than a car to help to decrease my CO2 footprint in OZ and recicle and reuse every single plastic or paper I use.

Pd: Do not forget my CASE OFFICER, please give to him/her and his family a very good parcel and dinner. He deserves it. (I would do it for you but you know Im not allowed to.)

thanks in advance, and best regards,
att Elzorro7823.(you know who Im, dont you?)
Old Dec 23rd 2009, 11:12 am
Forum Regular

effkay is an unknown quantity at this point

I didn't get any messages from DIAC and last week I did send PLE to enquiry status of my application and today I got the email says:

Our records indicate your case officer requested some documents on 25/11/09. To date there is no indication that these documents have been received. Once you have received these documents please provide a scanned copy or certified copy to the address provided in the request letter.
Case officers will periodically check on your application to ensure that any documents received are attached to your file. Once your case officer has processed the information you provide they will contact you and provide further instructions.
Please note there can be delays of up to 2 weeks between documents being received and updated on our system.
---

But I didn’t receive any requests from DIAC and I hadn’t any idea that the officer requested some documents! I checked the online status and didn’t see any changes. All documents are still marked required on the Document Checklist although the all required documents were uploaded in July.

Please explain how an officer communicates with these who already have the case officer. Has anyone experienced the same situation?

Check your SPAM; Probably they have asked for Form80.

Call them and followup rapidly.
Old Dec 23rd 2009, 11:13 am
Forum Regular

effkay is an unknown quantity at this point

Arright guys - updating a bit; following is update in my case:

Last Friday I got Got employee confirmation call from local high-commission. apparently it went well......
Old Dec 23rd 2009, 11:27 am
Forum Regular

james1972 has a brilliant futurejames1972 has a brilliant futurejames1972 has a brilliant futurejames1972 has a brilliant futurejames1972 has a brilliant futurejames1972 has a brilliant futurejames1972 has a brilliant future

---

Yes - call and request more time ASAP and a copy of the email (Check your spam / junk as Effkay says)

My latest is that my PCC have been loaded now so we have just got to wait for the doctor to come back from holiday and I can get the medicals sent.

Happy Xmas everyone and here is to a great 2010 in Oz !

James

Last edited by james1972; Dec 23rd 2009 at 12:10 pm.
Old Dec 24th 2009, 12:37 pm
Just Joined

sergeyv is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks guys,

I called DIAC today, they asked form80, PCC & medicals.

Happy Christmas!
Old Dec 30th 2009, 5:12 am
Forum Regular

Thanks guys,

I called DIAC today, they asked form80, PCC & medicals.

Happy Christmas!
My letter to father Christmas worked!! Cant believe it, My status changed to "aplicant aproved" on 24th and a few minutes ago I received my grant letter. Thanks god.
If anyone here can help me out with this one please...
In my country theres no overseas immigration office, so I dont want to go to another country for my visa stamp and I dont trust in the mail, so my question is: can I go to Australia without this stamp and just with my grant letter as an evidence of visa???
thanks a lot in advance.
Old Dec 30th 2009, 9:43 am
Forum Regular

mahbub1230 is an unknown quantity at this point

Can you tell me did you get any time limit for stamping visa or entering Australia?

My letter to father Christmas worked!! Cant believe it, My status changed to "aplicant aproved" on 24th and a few minutes ago I received my grant letter. Thanks god.
In my country theres no overseas immigration office, so I dont want to go to another country for my visa stamp and I dont trust in the mail, so my question is: can I go to Australia without this stamp and just with my grant letter as an evidence of visa???
thanks a lot in advance.
Old Dec 30th 2009, 11:01 am
Forum Regular

james1972 has a brilliant futurejames1972 has a brilliant futurejames1972 has a brilliant futurejames1972 has a brilliant futurejames1972 has a brilliant futurejames1972 has a brilliant futurejames1972 has a brilliant future

thanks a lot in advance.
Congrats
Old Dec 30th 2009, 12:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

tejas is an unknown quantity at this point

congratulation .......
thanks a lot in advance.
Old Dec 30th 2009, 1:11 pm
Just Joined

sergeyv is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks a lot in advance.
Congrats

VEVO is a free online facility available for visa holders to check their current visa details. VEVO enables visa holders, who do not have a label in their passport, to confirm their visa details.

take a look at http://www.immi.gov.au/managing-aust...sa-holders.htm
Old Dec 30th 2009, 3:01 pm
Forum Regular

Congrats

VEVO is a free online facility available for visa holders to check their current visa details. VEVO enables visa holders, who do not have a label in their passport, to confirm their visa details.

take a look at http://www.immi.gov.au/managing-aust...sa-holders.htm
Mahbub: the letter doesnt say anything about visa stamp time limit. First entry time limit to Australia is 24/08/2010.
Old Dec 30th 2009, 8:18 pm
Just Joined

BobCatVe is an unknown quantity at this point

Mahbub: the letter doesnt say anything about visa stamp time limit. First entry time limit to Australia is 24/08/2010.
Hi Zorro, congratulations on your Visa!!! regarding your question, I know you are in Colombia, I am Venezuelan, and here we need to send our passports via postal mail to Chile Embassy in order to get our visas stamped... Check the Chile Embassy site or call them, maybe they will help you. I am also in a spanish-speaking forum with many colombians, if you can't find the answer, I can post it there or send you an invitation to join the forum. Best regards!
Old Dec 30th 2009, 10:13 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by BobCatVe
Hi Zorro, congratulations on your Visa!!! regarding your question, I know you are in Colombia, I am Venezuelan, and here we need to send our passports via postal mail to Chile Embassy in order to get our visas stamped... Check the Chile Embassy site or call them, maybe they will help you. I am also in a spanish-speaking forum with many colombians, if you can't find the answer, I can post it there or send you an invitation to join the forum. Best regards!
Thanks BobCatVe, are you completely sure you HAVE TO send your passport??? because other people have entered Ozz without the stamp. Im very confused, in other blogs, people say that the grant letter is enough to get into it, other people say visas are compuratized so just need my passport and the grant letter. Can you tell me more information about the spanish forum you mentioned before?? cheers.
Old Dec 31st 2009, 3:55 am
Forum Regular

ozmania is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks a lot in advance.
Congrats!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.