July 2009 Visa Applicants

Old Mar 29th 2010, 6:20 am
Forum Regular

azakir is on a distinguished road
Default Re: July 2009 Visa Applicant

Originally Posted by ashfaq
Dear I have been requested by CO to submit form 80 and birth certificate but after that no response from the CO since almost 7 months....I do not know y. I sent a PLE and got response that there is routine process going on. I do not know which type of routine process is going on? Any how ur medical is requested by CO or u sent ur medical urself?
Without Co's request. My agent suggested this. However, I have taken the financial risk by submitting it.

Hope we will hear good news from you soon.
Old Mar 29th 2010, 6:24 am
BE Enthusiast

ashfaq is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by azakir
Without Co's request. My agent suggested this. However, I have taken the financial risk by submitting it.

Hope we will hear good news from you soon.
Insha-allah. do u know what is meant by internal/external checks which causes the delay for processing?
Old Mar 29th 2010, 6:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by komail
They haven't asked for the medical & PCC yet. Neither I have received any email about CO.

Last time I send PLE, the reply was:

Your enquiry has been referred to the Manager of the area processing your visa application. They will follow up and have a case officer allocated to assess your application.

Now, its just long waiting waiting and waiting...
dear komail Ur reply is totally different than me is PLE and inquiry are 2 different things??
Old Mar 29th 2010, 7:17 am
Forum Regular

komail is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ashfaq
dear komail Ur reply is totally different than me is PLE and inquiry are 2 different things??
what is PLE then?
Old Mar 29th 2010, 7:45 am
BE Enthusiast

what is PLE then?
Sorry dear I saw my reply from DIAC. Both are the same..But u r the only one whose reply is totally different than others.Most probably the reply is thank you for your patience in this matter like that but ur one is very different one.
Old Mar 29th 2010, 7:46 am
BE Enthusiast

what is PLE then?
I thought that reply is auto generated by the DIAC which means every person got the same reply after submitting the PLE.. but it seems i was wrong..
Old Mar 29th 2010, 7:48 am
Forum Regular

yasser is an unknown quantity at this point

They haven't asked for the medical & PCC yet. Neither I have received any email about CO.

Last time I send PLE, the reply was:

Your enquiry has been referred to the Manager of the area processing your visa application. They will follow up and have a case officer allocated to assess your application.

Now, its just long waiting waiting and waiting...
i sent a ple 11 days back and there is no reply. can you let me know how many days it took you to receive the reply of ple
Old Mar 29th 2010, 7:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by yasser
i sent a ple 11 days back and there is no reply. can you let me know how many days it took you to receive the reply of ple
I have received reply almost after 2 and half weeks. I hope u will also receive reply within next 10 days.
Old Mar 29th 2010, 1:39 pm
Forum Regular

wondering is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by yasser
Hey guys, why don't you just give them a call?. I did that and really made a difference. So just call and ask them what is the status of your application....

Good luck
Old Mar 29th 2010, 2:47 pm
Forum Regular

effkay is an unknown quantity at this point

I have also lodged a PLE and no reply for like five days...

I have given hopes and am ordering honda civic off my savings .... which I did for moving to AU ... atleast it will come to me :P ...... If I get 175, I will visit them within six months and then will see what can be done... I think moving to AU should be plan B ..... plan A should be enjoy life !
Old Apr 9th 2010, 7:25 am
Forum Regular

effkay is an unknown quantity at this point

on Thursday, March 25, 2010 I lodged a query for status updated against my case. Today I have got canned response:

Thank you for your email in relation to your visa application under Australia's General Skilled Migration program.

The Department of Immigration and Citizenship recognises that the time taken to process your application may be causing you and your family concern.

We are seeking to finalise your application as soon as possible. You will appreciate, however, that all non-citizens applying for visas to enter Australia are considered on their individual merits and against legal requirements set out in Australia's migration legislation.

Unfortunately, there is no set time for the processing of applications for skilled migration and therefore we are unable to provide you with a definitive timeframe for finalisation of your application.

You can be assured, however, that the Department of Immigration and Citizenship staff will do all they can to ensure that your application is finalised as quickly as possible.

We appreciate your patience in this matter.

A canned response after 14 days.

Old Apr 10th 2010, 10:06 am
BE Forum Addict

imranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by effkay
I have also lodged a PLE and no reply for like five days...

I have given hopes and am ordering honda civic off my savings .... which I did for moving to AU ... atleast it will come to me :P ...... If I get 175, I will visit them within six months and then will see what can be done... I think moving to AU should be plan B ..... plan A should be enjoy life !
Yes Plan A is good. we should forget about the visa.
Old Apr 10th 2010, 10:35 am
Forum Regular

azakir is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by imranprogrammer
Yes Plan A is good. we should forget about the visa.
Why don't you consider about meditation? Silva method or gor for Tabligue Jamath...

I am seriously thinking about these..
Old Apr 10th 2010, 10:39 am
BE Forum Addict

imranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by azakir
Why don't you consider about meditation? Silva method or gor for Tabligue Jamath...

I am seriously thinking about these..
Yes you are very right. Atleast we should be successful in Next-Life. If you joined a Tablighe Jamat, then visit my country. I will welcome you.

Last edited by imranprogrammer; Apr 10th 2010 at 10:45 am.
Old May 7th 2010, 4:50 am
Forum Regular

komail is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi guys,

Received an email from DIAC today. At-last, I got the CO. They have asked me for HEC verification for my education documents and FORM 80.

Status of all my documents is now MET (except my Degree). I have to reply in 28 days.

I have send my documents to HEC through Fedex today and hopefully HEC (Higher Education Commission of Pakistan) will soon send them to Australian High Commission, Islamabad after verification.

Meanwhile I am filling form 80 and I have a question. Do we have to fill Question 31 of Form 80 if I am applying from outside Australia?

Best of luck to all

Regards,

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.